Accountancy Forum
CHAMPION'S TROPHY - INDIAN SENTIMENTS - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: CHAMPION'S TROPHY - INDIAN SENTIMENTS (/showthread.php?tid=6661)

CHAMPION'S TROPHY - INDIAN SENTIMENTS - kamranACA - 10-01-2009

Dears,

The following is probably sourced from 'The Nation'

CENTURION – Within minutes of Pakistan’s last ball defeat at the hands of Australia at the Centurion ground in South Africa, Indian Minister for Extrenal Affairs S M Krishna has sensationally pointed the finger at Kashmir-based militant group ‘Lashkar-e-Tayba’ which it alleges is supported by Pakistan’s InterServices Intelligence Agency (ISI).

‘We know there is no way Pakistan would have lost to Australia after being in a winning position towards the end. We have intercepted calls from Lashkar-e-Tayba masterminds made to the Pakistan dressing room in those last few minutes of the game. You can see why Misbah-ul-Haq went down and asked the physio came out with the message that they have to lose the game.’ He remarked.

Earlier, Home Affairs minister P Chidambaram had talked of Lashkar-e-Tayba using earnings from betting on allegedly fixed matches to fund what he called ‘Terror attacks’ on Indian soil.

“Its the oldest and quickest way to make money to be used for Terror attacks against India ”, he said. “Daud Ibrahim has done it in the past and now Lashkar-e-Tayba has bought the Pakistan team and I suspect even the Australian team. The international community must take notice of this injustice on India and punish Pakistan severely. We will take this to the United Nations Security Council and get both teams banned”.

“Team India is the best team in the world at the moment and despite not winning any games in the ICC T20 and going out in this tournament, they will still be the number one team in the world. Infact we have arrested today a Pakistani ISI agent who masterminded the fixing of the matches in T20 World Cup in June this year”, added Chidambaram.

Reaction on the streets to India going out of the ICC Champions Trophy has been surprisingly muted. Fans interviewed minutes after Australia ’s victory at Centurion declared they never expected India to fare well in this tournament.

“Everytime Pakistan plays we know the games are fixed by the ISI, Lashkar-e-Taiba, Daud Ibrahim and Al Qaeda. They know they cannot beat us fair and square so they have resorted to paying the officials and umpires to make it difficult for India to win. There’s no point watching cricket anymore whenever Pakistan is involved. I just want to kill myself”, said a teary-eyed 24 year old cricket fan in Delhi before jumping off the 7 ft high boundary wall around his slum and breaking his arm in the process.

India is also said to be launching a probe into the rain that washed out their game against Australia on the 28th, giving a point each to both teams which led to India having to rely on Pakistan ’s result against Australia today. Alleging the involvement of Chinese weather satellites, Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has promised to investigate claims from his cabinet that Beijing had assisted Pakistan ’s ISI in changing the weather conditions at Centurion, causing a massive downpour that swept away India ’s hopes and rested them firmly on Pakistan ’s shoulders.

Meanwhile in another development, a few members of the Pakistan cricket team had to be taken to hospital after being out of breath due to laughing uncontrollably at an Indian TV Programme.

‘The boys are fine, we just happened to tune into this programme, I think it was a comedy show, on Zee News in the dressing room and man those guys are hilarious, we just couldn’t stop laughing’, said star batsman Shahid Afridi before bursting into another fit of laughter and being stretchered off to the emergency ward himself.

UNQUOTE

There was also a cartoon in which indian foreign minister was handing over the names of Pakistani terrorists to Pakistani foreign minister which was showing the names of our cricketers.

Are not they the most enjoyable buddies on the earth?

Just read out the stuff of chinese sattelite's involvement in the rain and tracing of Laskar-e-Tayyuba's calls in dressing room. It is really hilarious. As a nation they should feel shame in acting so childishly. I mean it is quite shameful to allege Pakistan even if Pakistani players have not performed fullest and even if they have doubts that Pakistan lost just to keep them out. Are they really the kids?

They are now planning to complaint to their "PAPA" (i.e. U.N. or USA indirectly) ............."Dad, you see how badly these **** Buddies have beaten us and then terroristly lost the match against Australia".............

I am having un-controllable laughters. What a nation is this?

BTW, I personally feel Pakistanis are very "Shiraarti" and might have lost the match for keeping indians out and for seeing such hilarious remarks.

Regards,

KAMRAN.

- Osama Rules - 10-02-2009

Salam,

Well we r happier that pak has lost than we would have been if pak would have won!!

Ya u may be surprised to know this but i am interested in politics & especially world affairs that is happening around the world.

India has been behaving like this from ... ... the day when it came into existence!!

Pakistani officials especially nowadays unfortunately come under their amature pressure!! [(!]

Our own government let us down!!

OOPS i think i lost track of the topic!! [I]

Regards.

- salman13 - 10-02-2009

Salam

I Think that Indian People & their Ministers have lost their Minds in Depression of Losing to Pakistan. They cant Bear Beside India No one is Champions.

They Should really Repair their Minds that Pakistan's Cricket Team is not a Bunch of Government Ministers who would gave away their match for sake of Indian Benefit.

Regards,

Salman

- Osama Rules - 10-03-2009

Salam,

U got that right man!!

But again pak team is also highly unpredictable & unfortunately inconsistent so it's not all good news!!

[Wink]

- salman13 - 10-03-2009

NEWS JUST IN
In response to the Indian allegations, Pakistan’s Interior Minister Rehman Malik called a press conference just moments ago and accepted the Indian claims as true, while promising a full investigation into ISI’s alleged link to the match result at Centurion today.

- Osama Rules - 10-03-2009

Salam,

Even shortlist has been prepared pointing to the players who r most likely responsible for this & handed to pakistani government!!

[Wink]

- Ali RAZA - 10-04-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by salman13</i>
<br />NEWS JUST IN
In response to the Indian allegations, Pakistan’s Interior Minister Rehman Malik called a press conference just moments ago and accepted the Indian claims as true, while promising a full investigation into ISI’s alleged link to the match result at Centurion today.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Rehman Malik and current govertment are not working in interest for Pakistan.India always criticized Pakistan and they always defending why? Indian current govertment crossing their limits, Alas We losted general Mushraf who is only person sincere to Pakistan

- rabia-k - 10-04-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by salman13</i>
<br />NEWS JUST IN

why did that man have to do such a silly act? aren't they just too busy pleasing the indians?

- kamranACA - 10-04-2009

Dushman maray tay khushi na kariyay...... Sajna ve mar jaanaa!!!!!

- wsafca - 10-04-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Dushman maray tay khushi na kariyay...... Sajna ve mar jaanaa!!!!!

Newzealand won, Pakistani team didn't played well !!!

- Ali RAZA - 10-04-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Dushman maray tay khushi na kariyay...... Sajna ve mar jaanaa!!!!!

??????

- kamranACA - 10-04-2009

This is a punjabi verse and means that

"we must not celebrate the death (defeat as well) of our enemies because we (and our loved ones) also have to die one day!!!"

Regards,

- Sitara - 10-05-2009

<br />This is a punjabi verse and means that

"we must not celebrate the death (defeat as well) of our enemies because we (and our loved ones) also have to die one day!!!"

Regards,

Kya bat hai kamran bhai or its true as well

- hshamsi - 10-05-2009

pity on indians' mentality, wen 'll thy grow up?!