Accountancy Forum
ACA>>>>>CA>>ACCA - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: ACA>>>>>CA>>ACCA (/showthread.php?tid=6676)

Pages: 1 2

ACA>>>>>CA>>ACCA - mazharje - 10-03-2009

ACA is 5 times better than CA from PAK and CA is 2 times better than ACCA.AGree or Not But it is true.

- Spectator - 10-03-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mazharje</i>
<br />ACA is 5 times better than CA from PAK and CA is 2 times better than ACCA.AGree or Not But it is true.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

what do u mean by ACA ?
This is a confusion becoz Associate of CA from ICAP is also called ACA , so which one ACA you are talking about? is it ICAEW's ?

also prove with logic that how do u think ACA is better than ACA ICAP?
in all cases whether ACA-ICAEW or ACA-ICAP , both are 10 times better than an ACCA not only 2 times.[8D]

- rabia-k - 10-03-2009

mazharje,
please refer to this very informative thread. all your doubts will be cleared.

http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5688

ICAEW is a truly "global" body. it has excellent reciprocal membership agreements with every important CA bodies. l
ever since i have joined this forum, i realize that you ACCA students in Pakistan are under some inferiority complex. you frequently come up with silly debates CA is 2 time better than ACCA or 5 times better than XYZ CA. in fact you all receive exemptions from 4 modules of ICAP. isn't this a privilege? you have an opportunity to be members of 2 bodies? obviously being an ACCA member will benefit you a lot lot lot if you have plans to shift to countries like Australia, UK ,Canada etc.

- rabia-k - 10-03-2009

mazharje,
i just realized that the topic was posted by you!

- Osama Rules - 10-03-2009

Salam,

WOW that link was like totally informative!!!!

[^]

Thanks..

- mazharje - 10-04-2009

UK is 25 times greater than Pak,I am not mad Beta Ji,tum logon ki ankhen band heen,mere bhai

- Osama Rules - 10-04-2009

Salam,

If u r talking in international sense then i think most of us would agree with u!!

[^]

- rabia-k - 10-04-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mazharje</i>
<br />UK is 25 times greater than Pak,I am not mad Beta Ji,tum logon ki ankhen band heen,mere bhai

so go to UK then. why are you crying, sitting in Pakistan?

- kamranACA - 10-04-2009

I wonder if Mr. XYZ is really a doctor.

Personal feelings which I feel like sharing!; no offence meant.

- Ali RAZA - 10-04-2009

<br />UK is 25 times greater than Pak,I am not mad Beta Ji,tum logon ki ankhen band heen,mere bhai

I guess you are mentally disturbed.You need urgent treatment.

- kamranACA - 10-04-2009

I feel, it is not an issue. If some one feels one particular thing is better, he/she should opt it.

The thing looked odd is the craze of riding another train without getting our own to the right track. UK is undoubtedly one of the advanced most nations, however, this craze is just like abondoning our own home after having seen a big palace of a kingdom.

There is no harm in getting whatever the world offers and selecting whatever suits some one or whatever some one feels to be the best.

- Ali RAZA - 10-04-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />I feel, it is not an issue. If some one feels one particular thing is better, he/she should opt it.

The thing looked odd is the craze of riding another train without getting our own to the right track. UK is undoubtedly one of the advanced most nations, however, this craze is just like abondoning our own home after having seen a big palace of a kingdom.

There is no harm in getting whatever the world offers and selecting whatever suits some one or whatever some one feels to be the best.

Agreed.

- Osama Rules - 10-04-2009

Salam,

If someone wants to work abroad then according to my point of view ICAP is inferior to ICAEW.Correct me if i am wrong!!

[^]

- mazharje - 10-05-2009

You are right OSAMA. Home land is been in hands of some quality students and people who can do CA and not like us.

- alihasan_991 - 10-06-2009

hav u lived in uk .. .. life in UK isnt dat good. its just the charm or illusion dat ppl hav bout UK. eg life in london is so hectic u wont even feel the days go by.. all u wil be doing is working .. quality of life is much beter in middle east or canada, AUS etc.. when compared on both profesional and social bases. but it cannot be denied if u r ACA from icaew or even acca.. u can get proper jobs there.. and u wil earn good money . if its JUST the money then mb UK is good for u..