Accountancy Forum
Admin Alert! - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Admin Alert! (/showthread.php?tid=6680)

Admin Alert! - Mujahid - 10-06-2009

Dear Admin,

This is what I have received today from a member of this forum named angelphilip

From Miss.Angel Philip
Country Ivory Coast
Region West Africa
Private Email angelphilip43@yahoo.com

Hi Dear,

Greetings from Ivory Coast; please permit me to inform you my desire of going into a lasting business relationship with you, I thank God for coming across your contact and I believe by God grace you will not disappoint me in any way. My name is, ANGEL PHILIP, I am the only child and daughter of Late Chief & Mrs PHILIP who his death occurred as a result of assassination.
My late father was a Traditional Ruler and a wealthy Gold Dealer based in Abidjan city, the economical capital of Ivory Coast / Cote d'Ivoire. Before the death of my late Father, he deposited the sum of (Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) $6,800,000 in a Bank here with my name as the next of kin. The money is in the bank were my late father deposited it before his sudden death, and I have the vital documents my late father used in depositing the money in the bank, I decided to run out from our family house with the deposit documents and now residing in a local hotel for safety of my life.

I wish to contact you personally for a lasting business relationship and investment program in your base due to the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She wanted to kill me and take away all my late father treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my father. Please I am seeking for your assistance to help me transfer the money to your base for investment purpose; such as Real Estate Investment or Hotel Management.
I will need your assistance as follows
(1) To assist me in retriving this money from the bank here.
(2) To serve as the guardian of this fund.
(3) To make a very solid arrangement for me to come over to your base to further my education and to secure a residential permit in your base.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your assistance in transfering the fund to your base for my relocation and investment. Dear, I like honest, trust, truth, caring and respect, and I have all these qualities in me, hope you have all these qualities too? As soon as I receive your reply, I will give you more details about the deposit and my personal details as well to enable us proceed. Anticipating to hearing from you urgently.
Thanks and God bless you.
Yours Faithfully,

Miss Angel Philip N.B reply to my secured E-mail. angelphilip43@yahoo.com

Kindly take care of such members.

- rabia-k - 10-06-2009

LOLZZ i got the same one too today!!

Hello rabia-k

You received the following message from angelphilip (hereigns225@yahoo.fr)

At http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/

From Miss.Angel Philip
Country Ivory Coast
Region West Africa
Private Email angelphilip43@yahoo.com

Hi Dear,

Greetings from Ivory Coast; please permit me to inform you my desire of going into a lasting business relationship with you, I thank God for coming across your contact and I believe by God grace you will not disappoint me in any way. My name is, ANGEL PHILIP, I am the only child and daughter of Late Chief & Mrs PHILIP who his death occurred as a result of assassination.
My late father was a Traditional Ruler and a wealthy Gold Dealer based in Abidjan city, the economical capital of Ivory Coast / Cote d'Ivoire. Before the death of my late Father, he deposited the sum of (Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) $6,800,000 in a Bank here with my name as the next of kin. The money is in the bank were my late father deposited it before his sudden death, and I have the vital documents my late father used in depositing the money in the bank, I decided to run out from our family house with the deposit documents and now residing in a local hotel for safety of my life.

I wish to contact you personally for a lasting business relationship and investment program in your base due to the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She wanted to kill me and take away all my late father treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my father. Please I am seeking for your assistance to help me transfer the money to your base for investment purpose; such as Real Estate Investment or Hotel Management.
I will need your assistance as follows
(1) To assist me in retriving this money from the bank here.
(2) To serve as the guardian of this fund.
(3) To make a very solid arrangement for me to come over to your base to further my education and to secure a residential permit in your base.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your assistance in transfering the fund to your base for my relocation and investment. Dear, I like honest, trust, truth, caring and respect, and I have all these qualities in me, hope you have all these qualities too? As soon as I receive your reply, I will give you more details about the deposit and my personal details as well to enable us proceed. Anticipating to hearing from you urgently.
Thanks and God bless you.
Yours Faithfully,

Miss Angel Philip N.B reply to my secured E-mail. angelphilip43@yahoo.com

- Sitara - 10-06-2009

LOLzz....

- Osama Rules - 10-06-2009

Salam,

I got the same one yesterday!!!!!

RIDICULOUS...

[D]

- salman13 - 10-06-2009

Asalamualikum,

I also got that mail yesterday.

But i deleted it at same time.

- Osama Rules - 10-06-2009

Salam,

Bara marka mara yar tum ne tu!!!

Hmm,impressive!!!!!!

[D]

- salman13 - 10-07-2009

Anyways My purpose was to say that plzz ignore these type of Messages & dont try to read it

Its a Useless Topic to Discuss about

- admin - 10-07-2009

<b><font color="blue">Thank you for bringing this to our notice. Measures have been taken against the said spammer, however please note that as this is a public forum, there is no way to ensure that any such acts will not be repeated in the future.</font id="blue"></b>