Accountancy Forum
Certified Internal Audit (CIA) - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Career (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Certified Internal Audit (CIA) (/showthread.php?tid=670)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- kris - 04-10-2004

It is good idea to contribute. Please feel free to contact me at my E address i.e. khalidsk@hotmail.com.
In addition to this why not we start discussion on exam topics.
To intiate it i will give some start in my next writing.
Bye
Kris

kris

- faisal892 - 06-25-2006

Hi all,

Add me to the pool please.

Faisal Ahmed

faisal892@hotmail.com

- saadica - 06-01-2008

well .. me also ready to join Pool ...
Kindly add me on this pool
Name - Saad Jawaid
my No is 0345-2444687
e-mail address.. saadi_jawaid@hotmail.com

- hussain277 - 04-25-2009

Assalam Alaikum,

I m an MBA(Finance) Student, want to get some information about CIA.....
* What is the eligibility to do this certification
* What is the fee structure of it
* Is it only good for those proffesionals who are working as auditor or worhwhile as well for students
* Name the Institutions in karachi from we can prepare ourself for papers

Regards,

Hussain

- Fahad_alpha - 08-22-2009

If any one wants to buy CIA study material and CD's for study. I can share it with you.

Plz do not hesitate to contact at eyegravity.fahad@gmail.com

- danishjaleel - 08-25-2009

How much for the all Books & CD of CIA?

- stayyabakhtar - 02-18-2010

Salaam,

I was doing CIA study in KSA with PRC now change to IIA before , but i didn't pass the exam in Part 1 and 2.I was very depressed. Now I am doing cia with Gleim, here is a person here who advise me about the gleim, now i am studying with gleim now. I will appear in exam part 1 very soon. I am looking for the membership of IIA.

Please guide me more better that did i go correctly by preparing with gleim.

thanks

Tayyab

- intcontrguru - 02-20-2010

The CIA review kits are specifically designed for different people. The Gleim CIA kit is detailed,specific for those not strong in Accounting, Auditing, etc. It has every detail you could want from a kit.

Lambers CIA review kit is a bare bones "cut the fat and get to the most important points" approach for those stronger in Financial Accounting and Auditing. In fact Lambers review kit uses the Gleim books as "support materials" in case the person needs specific info or more background on a topic.

I took the 1st and 2nd sections last fall and passed both the first time. I am taking the 3rd section in three weeks here.

- asifslm - 02-21-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fidarsi</i>
<br />salaaaam

well i also have a plan to appear in CIA exams this time i would also like to know any update / information.

Hoping to see something informative.
Regards

Plz Smile ...... its cost just some pleasent breaths!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

- Karachian - 03-15-2010

Asalam u Alikum! I Am A C.A Student! i have given a gap of six months before taking admission in C MODULE! I Dont want to waste this time as so i want to apply for CIA! ALL Forum members are requested to plz advice me honestly! how to apply and what is the criteria of studying?
Waiting
Karachian Gurl*

- EMESAP - 03-16-2010

Internal Controls Over Financial Reporting (ICFR)Using the COSO FrameWork Workshop Agenda....

To download please click https//www.box.net/shared/ay5uc7f2fd

A 3 day workhop in Karachi by EMESAP - International Management along with IIA - USA

- zulfi721 - 04-25-2010

can any body guide me from where i can download "Internal auditing standards latest updated till 2010" issued by IIA
further also guide me from where i can get the gleim practice software of CIA in pakistan or on web

- zulfi721 - 04-26-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by samis899</i>
<br />Dear Tayyab..

Do you have CIA practice Software?? I havent opened the book of CIA so far but I have practiced on software directly to judge the knowledge that I already possess about Internal Auditing. If you need that software I can send it to you. It is by gliem I think and is for Exam preparation.

regards
Sami Ullah

dear sami i need that practicing software of gliem can u send it to me on my email address

zulfi721@hotmail.com

thx

- hassan902010 - 05-24-2010

Hello
any body have pratice software of gliem 14th edition pls reply at hassan6009490@hotmail.com
thanks

- bizmen - 05-26-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zulfi721</i>
<br />can any body guide me from where i can download "Internal auditing standards latest updated till 2010" issued by IIA
further also guide me from where i can get the gleim practice software of CIA in pakistan or on web

Hi Zulfi

You can download 'Internal Auditing Standards' from the web site of the Institute of Internal Auditors i.e. http//www.theiia.org

For software and practice material, kindly contact your local CIA chapter. You can get photocopy of the Gleims books from CIA local chapter in Pakistan. You can also get a copy of the software from there as direct purchase from Gleim will be costly for you. Alternatively, you can get a copy of the software from a friend.

Regards,