Accountancy Forum
I need Information About ACCA - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: I need Information About ACCA (/showthread.php?tid=6705)

I need Information About ACCA - Fani89 - 10-12-2009

Asslam-o-Alaikum everyone.. i need information about ACCA.. i have recently completed B.com and now i am willing to do ACCA.. I want to know..
Where i can do ACCA.. i have checked a Campus Named SKAN.. but can it be done private?
I have heared that some frims Offers ACCA what is that method?
And can anyone please tell me about the exact fees.. nothing hidden please.. exact fees per part...

Thanks for your time..

- yasir_live - 10-12-2009

there is no such method.

You have to register with ACCA directly. And pay for the paper fees to them directly. here you have to pay for tution/ Coaching only. Which you can save by doing self study, but it will be a great challenge than.

Just visit to www.accaglobal.com for more infos on FEES structure. There you can get Precise and Accurate info.

thanks.

- PIBF - 10-12-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Fani89</i>
<br />Asslam-o-Alaikum everyone.. i need information about ACCA.. i have recently completed B.com and now i am willing to do ACCA.. I want to know..
Where i can do ACCA.. i have checked a Campus Named SKAN.. but can it be done private?
I have heared that some frims Offers ACCA what is that method?
And can anyone please tell me about the exact fees.. nothing hidden please.. exact fees per part...

Thanks for your time..
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

YES YOU CAN DO ACCA THROUGH DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAM FRPM PIBF

- rizla86 - 10-12-2009

yes you can do ACCA privately, its up to you. I have cleared 9 papers, all through self study, first attempts. so if you feel you can do it then self study is the best. The fees for the fundamental papers (9) is 65 pounds per paper I believe, and 78 pounds per professional paper (5 papers). Theres an annual fee of 66 pounds as well.

- Fani89 - 10-12-2009

rizla86 id i do ACCA on self study base then i will just have to pay paper fees? what is its semester system? how much subjects i can take per semester?

- Fani89 - 10-12-2009

and What is the difference between CA of pakistan (ICAP) and CA of other countries?

- rabia-k - 10-12-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Fani89</i>
<br />and What is the difference between CA of pakistan (ICAP) and CA of other countries?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

tax and law papers

- Fani89 - 10-13-2009

which method is best? if i do ACCA then i go for CA or I do IPFA and then CA?

- Mujahid - 10-13-2009

fani,

go for acca first and then ca.

- yasir_live - 10-15-2009

Razia U r real Intelligent. 9 papers without any tutuion. U must be already graduate or post graduate in Accounting or Commerce I think, Dont u ?

- lazyprince - 10-16-2009

tell me about ACCA subjects studied in most of the institutes?what i mean is subject variants.