Accountancy Forum
Mr. KamranACA, you ve got mail :) - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Mr. KamranACA, you ve got mail :) (/showthread.php?tid=6769)

Mr. KamranACA, you ve got mail :) - ACCAite - 10-22-2009

Sent you an email, hopefully you got it. Looking forward to your feedback.

A.

* mods may delete this thread in a day or two.

- Osama Rules - 10-22-2009

Salam,

Even i sent mail a month ago but unfortunately got no reply!!!

[V]

- ACCAite - 10-23-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Osama Rules</i>
<br />Salam,

Even i sent mail a month ago but unfortunately got no reply!!!

[V]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Need no reply from you kamran saahab, thanks.

- Sitara - 10-23-2009

Salam,

Kamran bhai ever replies of our e-mail or queries may be he is busy.

- ACCAite - 10-24-2009

post edited. My bad.

- kamranACA - 10-24-2009

ACCAite

You have been replied two times. Did not you check your emails?

Osama,

The question you raised in emails was that which you also raised in this forum and about which you were (on the forum) told that, is beyond my experties.

I always tend to reply every one. If there is a delay, I regret it.

Regards,

KAMRAN

- kamranACA - 10-24-2009

In fact the email address given at this forum is the one which I rarely use. It was also previously hacked so has practically been abondoned except to see the mails from this forum.

ACCAite

My sole purpose to remain active at this forum is to keep in touch with the people who will be the next professional generation. I know there are always problems and misconceptions and issues which students want to get clarified. You know no body pays me for doing this and I have no personal benefit in saying anything at the forum and writing posts sacrificing my extremely precious time.

I know Allah never forgets paying me returns for the time which I allocate to others with positive intent. He was with me at all the times of pleasure and misery.

I have no intimacies with moderators as well except for running this forum for which I acknowledge their efforts.

I am not confined to this forum activity only. I have lot more other things which I do. I am probably the only one in my family and circle who has maximum number of friends across the globe.

I never feel any accomplishment in life should cut our roots and connections with our own people and our loved ones.

Rest assured you are from among my own people and my own loved ones.

Regards,

KAMRAN.

- Sitara - 10-25-2009

Salam,

Yeah i agree with kamran bhai and ACCAite plz dont be so rude and he answers us and we know it that no one is paying any one to answer our queries and e-mails but they do reply.

- salman13 - 10-25-2009

Asalamaulikum,

Kamran Bhai is really Great Person. He helps everyone at any time.I wish 4 him that he should stay in Forum 4 longer time to guide young Generation.He is really an Inspiration 4 Future Accountants

Regards
Salman.

- Osama Rules - 10-25-2009

Salam,

OH, ok that's fine....

Totally understandable. [)]

- ACCAite - 10-26-2009

I ve got my reply, perhaps there was a problem in my own email. Truly sorry Kamran Saahab and thanks a billion for giving your feedback. You the man!

regards

- ACCAite - 10-26-2009

Kamran Saahab,

the reason i put my problem right in front of you in the first email was this ), i knew i wont be disappointed. Its just that, lately have had a terrible experience with so many people that i readily started thinking what i shouldnt ve.

thanks for being on the forum n helping us all, your an asset to us!

God Bless.