Accountancy Forum
is being a late M.F.C with "NO REFERENCES" a sin - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: is being a late M.F.C with "NO REFERENCES" a sin (/showthread.php?tid=6886)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

is being a late M.F.C with "NO REFERENCES" a sin - sweet_accord@hotmail.com - 11-21-2009

assalam o alikum
i m new to this forum
i m 13 m f c student from Karachi
just IT remaining to be cleared in ma ca intermediate
want to join firm as article trainee
but big 4 shows a "no vacancy " board[V][V]
although ma classmates having refrennces are recruited by them
it is extremely easy to do articles with one paper
but this discrimination will make me another m f c late next time
i am thinking to do diploma in banking and leave this profession where having no references is a sin and people with different mistakes are given same punishment
i want your comments at ma current status and suggession

- lonewolf - 11-21-2009

Dont get dishearted my dear.ALLAH jo krta hai ap ki behtari ke liye krta hai.Life always goes on and on & never stops.So you must keep trying no matter what hurdles come in your way.I am also from 13th mfc & i have cleared my C.A inter in the recent attempt & now i am applying for articles & i too dont have a referrence.Have faith in ALLAH & do what you are supposed to do.Best of luck

- tayyabsheraz - 11-22-2009

yar aap ne kisi aur firm mein apply kiya hai. if u r not able to get admission in the "Big4" it doesn't mean that ur career has ended. i have personnally met with people who have completed their internship from various firms and are doing very well salary wise and job wise.

- yasir_live - 11-22-2009

Dont get dishearted, Dear. Aisa hota hay hum pakistanion main, kisi aur profession main jaa ker bhi tumhare sath aisa hi hoga..........!...apnay Profession main hi raho....bhataktay bhataktay ek din sahi jaga phonch hi jao gay INSHALLAH.

Proud 2 B Pakistani !

By The way yaar mere taraqi ho gai hay ..........I mean ek star mil gya hay mujhay !!! ....

Is liay aap tamaam logo ki taraf say mujhay bohat bohat mubarak!

Rergards.

- A R - 11-22-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br />By The way yaar mere taraqi ho gai hay ..........I mean ek star mil gya hay mujhay !!! ....

Is liay aap tamaam logo ki taraf say mujhay bohat bohat mubarak!

Rergards.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"> But can any one suggest where should a person in such situation apply or what should be the next step appropriate in current circumstances?

- sweet_accord@hotmail.com - 11-22-2009

hmm kia ae apply in other firms
allah malik ae
m not dishearted bs thora system accept karnay may dair lag rai ae
khair thank u all of u for ur suggessions

n congradulations to all who cleared recently

i agree with AR .anyone ?

Dear AR thori PR chaiye hoti hay humari society main, kisi aur firm main apply kartay raho.......Otherwise perhtay raho ek cheeze to chalti rahay gi.

At the end, agar experience thora late houa to studies to hongi. agar dono cheezain nahi hoi to phir to bunda sarak per ajata hay...

Hope for best for all Muslims.

Regards!

by the way!!! tumhain Accord itni pasand i k us ka naam apnay email ID main shamil kar lia LOLLLLLLL !!!!

?

- lonewolf - 11-22-2009

you should apply in firms n i hope you will be inducted.

- A R - 11-23-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br />Dear AR thori PR chaiye hoti hay humari society main, kisi aur firm main apply kartay raho.......Otherwise perhtay raho ek cheeze to chalti rahay gi.

At the end, agar experience thora late houa to studies to hongi. agar dono cheezain nahi hoi to phir to bunda sarak per ajata hay...

Hope for best for all Muslims.

Regards!

by the way!!! tumhain Accord itni pasand i k us ka naam apnay email ID main shamil kar lia LOLLLLLLL !!!!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">well agar PR hoti to yaha thori bol raha hota....like we need suggestions that should we struggle or will it be a waste to invest time in the current field and switch over to some other field... and if u advice to switch then which field should one go after such a status....

- sweet_accord@hotmail.com - 11-23-2009

agree to AR.we need solution

- kamranACA - 11-23-2009

Folks

I wonder why you people get dis-hearted so earlier. Brothers, if you did not get through your exams that swiftly as is desired then you should not argue about why others are taking lead. Yes, if similar people are taking lead on account of "references" then this is a pitfall of our society where we have a jungle rule on all fronts.

This is not merely confined to this profession. Let me not point out weak areas of our set-up in further details.

Now, either we have to change the system as a whole (which we know we cannot, given the level of our mindset as a nation) or we have to flow with it unless we are in a position to portray ourselves in a better and authoritative way.

Solution of everything lies in hard work; rather untiring work. Keep on applying in every firm you know or come to know. Try at all places where you can get a training opportunity. There is no harm in joining other than big 4 if you cant get a seat there. Keep on trying, it's the capital investment i.e. the time consumed in such process. It will pay you back. There are more than a 100 firms. You will get a position in one of the good firms without any doubt. Try for top ten, then for others and prove your self wherever you get a chance.

Yes, if any one of you has "reference"; try it as well since here is the jungle rule in vogue.

I don't see a reason why one cannot find a way out to resolve such a problem creating obstacles to his career.

Be God with you all.

Regards,

KAMRAN.

- sweet_accord@hotmail.com - 11-24-2009

THANX KAMRAN BHAI 4 INVESTING TIME IN REPLYING ME