Accountancy Forum
is being a late M.F.C with "NO REFERENCES" a sin - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: is being a late M.F.C with "NO REFERENCES" a sin (/showthread.php?tid=6886)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- sweet_accord@hotmail.com - 11-24-2009

I CALLED TO MORE THEN 20 FIRMS (SMALL) MOST OF THEM SAYS NO SPACE AND THREE OF THEM SAID HAVE SPACE BUT NOT FOR FEMALES .............AB KIA KARUN KOI BTAE GA MUJAY

- lonewolf - 11-24-2009

If you are not getting some good response from firms then i think you should better first complete your C.A INTER by clearing I.T & then apply and i hope then you will get inducted in top 10

HAHAHHA WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
U MEAN PPL WITH WORSE RESULTS THAN ME ARE ELIGIBLE OG CONTINUING IN AFF BUT I WAIT 4 A SINGLE REFER THATS STRANGE

I DONT NO Y PPL DONT THINK JUSTIFIED

- boy2000 - 11-24-2009

@sweet_acoord....
m facing almost the same situation as u...and may i know the names of those three firms which said v have space but we are not recruiting females so that i can apply...

han sure
1-zakaria loya
2-zahid jamil
3rd ka phone no i will type soon i missed it
han or ye info k AA.BAIG has vacancy is wrong i called them today they said they do not have vacancy

- A R - 11-25-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sweet_accord@hotmail.com</i>
<br />han sure
1-zakaria loya
2-zahid jamil
han or ye info k AA.BAIG has vacancy is wrong i called them today they said they do not have vacancy
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">People may refer to the link below
http//www.icap.org.pk/userfiles/file/training_Dept/Karachi.pdf

It may be of any help.

- boy2000 - 11-25-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by A R</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sweet_accord@hotmail.com</i>
<br />han sure
1-zakaria loya
2-zahid jamil
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">People may refer to the link below
http//www.icap.org.pk/userfiles/file/training_Dept/Karachi.pdf

It may be of any help.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

thnx a lot i went to zakariya loya they said we'll call u after eid
and there are few vaccancies in Tariq abdul ghani & co and Naveed Zafar Hussain jaffery....

- tayyabsheraz - 11-27-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sweet_accord@hotmail.com</i>
<br />HAHAHHA WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
U MEAN PPL WITH WORSE RESULTS THAN ME ARE ELIGIBLE OG CONTINUING IN AFF BUT I WAIT 4 A SINGLE REFER THATS STRANGE
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

If u have a good reference then almost anything is possible. But the thing is that u dont. So u can either keep obsessing about people with bad results but good references and become more and more depressed and frustrated each day OR u can keep an optimistic approach to life and hope for the best.

More importantly u HAVE NOT completed ur CA inter. I know some firms induct ca students before they have completed their CA inter however this is not the case these days as the economy is in recession. So i am quite sure u will be able complete ur internship AFTER u have passed ur IT paper.

BTW i am also a student of mfc 13 and i have to pass ca inter yet and there are many students of mfc 13 who have yet to pass ca inter

- yasir_live - 11-27-2009

wesay Sweet_accord, tumharay future plans kya hain ???

- Ubaid15 - 11-28-2009

Hello everyone. I'm pretty new here. I'm a student of 15th MFC. Had a lapse in C, gave C and D this time, cleared 4 out of 7 papers, sadly still have Costing, FA2 and Audit to give. I have a question which I'm hoping will be answered by someone who has the relevant experience to answer.

I understand the situation in the firms is quite grim these days because of the recession, E&Y inducted only 25 people out of 950 in Karachi. What I want to ask is what happens to people who don't get into the Big4. I've heard mixed opinions. Clearly, getting into the big4 is preferable but what happens to people who like the author of this topic don't have references or have passed their eligibility for the Big4. I understand I'll probably be eligible for application to the Big4 come this march, but I want to know my options. So I would like someone to highlight the core issues if god forbid circumstances force you to join another firm.

- sweet_accord - 11-30-2009

assalamoalikum
@boy2000 "u r most welcome,ALLAH MAKES PEOPLE A SOURCE OF HELP"
@YASIR_LIVE "FILHAAL TO KUCH NAI" I MEAN KUCH KARNAY KA DIL NAI KARTA AB ...
I HOPE ALLAH WILL HELP ME AS HE HELPED YET
WESAY AJ KAL YE SOCH RAI HU K DUNIA MAY KIA CA KARNAY AI THE HAHAHAHH

- yasir_live - 11-30-2009

Sweet, Tumhari batain bilkul bhi sweet nahi hain hahaha.

how Dishearted U R !!! ho jai gi Article ship bhi, Itna preshan honay ki kya zaroorat hay.

- Mujahid - 12-01-2009

@^
Hopeless.

- sweet_accord - 12-01-2009

m not dishearted,nor hopeless
may b parnay may ap say mistake hogai ooo yasir ya phir likhnay say mis comm horai hay ap ko
i went to anjum asim the partner said v dont have vacancies v will just take cv to put it in process ,this is just to inform wh i got to no .