Accountancy Forum
Sales tax paid on Assets purchase - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Tax (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Sales tax paid on Assets purchase (/showthread.php?tid=6997)

Sales tax paid on Assets purchase - Sarfaraz.alam - 12-19-2009

Dear All,

I want to know that how can I e-file the sales tax which I paid on purchse of assets (locally and Imported)

- LapTop - 12-19-2009

Sales tax charged on the acquisition of fixed assets shall be adjustable against the output tax in twelve equal monthly installments.

- Sarfaraz.alam - 12-21-2009

Thank for reply.

Suppose that if the company owned a Vehicle in September 2009, and forget to adjust the sales tax in return for the M/O September 2009, than what should be the next step.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by LapTop</i>
<br />Sales tax charged on the acquisition of fixed assets shall be adjustable against the output tax in twelve equal monthly installments.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

- Sheraz Ahmad - 12-21-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sarfaraz.alam</i>
<br />Thank for reply.

Suppose that if the company owned a Vehicle in September 2009, and forget to adjust the sales tax in return for the M/O September 2009, than what should be the next step.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by LapTop</i>
<br />Sales tax charged on the acquisition of fixed assets shall be adjustable against the output tax in twelve equal monthly installments.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"> If a Sales Tax Payer didn't claim any adjustment with in the relevant month then it may be adjust in next month.

- Riftaj - 12-22-2009

hi

its not beg issue you can take against next month i mean OCT ok,

Rifi

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sarfaraz.alam</i>
<br />Thank for reply.

- LapTop - 12-22-2009

Yes

- Information Consultant - 05-14-2011

An organization fall in zero rate sector can claim Sales tax refund on Acquisation of Fixed Assets( Cables from Pakistan cables)?