Accountancy Forum
ICMA students in Peshawar - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: ICMA students in Peshawar (/showthread.php?tid=7097)

ICMA students in Peshawar - Jamal1 - 01-02-2010

I invite all the ICMA stage 4 qualified students to this forum residing in peshawar.

- danishayub_76 - 01-12-2010

Dear Mr. Jamal.

I am happy to find people like you. Infact, i am stage3 (correspondence) residing in peshawar. I really want to make group of students residing in peshwar for helping each other. We need to develop our connections as you know that there are no classes of Stage 3 at our region.

regards,

- awaisaftab - 01-13-2010

It is surprising for me that there are no classes of stage-III are conducted at Peshawar. In Islamabad ICMAP is also too concerned about the number of students enrolled in a paper. On availability of enough number of students the classes of a particular subject are conducted. It is not a good practice. Being a non profit making organization the institute should not concerned with the cost effectiveness even when institute has enough surplus funds. Many members are opposing this policy. Lets what will happen in next session.

- Jamal1 - 01-13-2010

This is the main reason that Peshawarities are lag behind in this profession.Even in this area there are few people who know ICMAP.There is no awareness about this profession.

- danishayub_76 - 01-14-2010

And the more painful problem is that the required books of variety is not available at our city.
We have to call Lahore and Karachi for this. I remember i was in need of Solution/key of advanced accountancy, but could find yet.

- saqib taimoor - 06-18-2011

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by danishayub_76</i>
<br />Salam to All,

Saqib here.....i need some info from all of you...recently i compeleted MBA-Finance i want to do ACMA. But due to job i can't take classes of ACMA plz tell me procedure of doing ACMA throuth crosspondance programe and how can possible to understand numerical questions with out teachers...?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

- awaisaftab - 06-18-2011

Dear All,

You can purchase books from Rawalpindi Islamabad. Beside it ICMAP Islamabad has a library which has thousands of books you can get library membership on the basis of Registration Number but I am not sure whether this facility is available for the students of whole northern region or not.

- danishayub_76 - 07-05-2011

Can someone suggest me the tutors for S-3 & S-4 here at Peshawar.

- Moamar Qazafi - 07-06-2011

i am also doing CMA but from Islamabad[Wink]

- danishayub_76 - 07-13-2011

Great! Keep it up.

I am trying to clear S-3 this winter without any guidance. I havnt taken any guidance from any tutor till date. It becomes very easy when you are guided by senior persons.