Accountancy Forum
IF YOU WOULD MANAGER - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: IF YOU WOULD MANAGER (/showthread.php?tid=710)

IF YOU WOULD MANAGER - Sarfaraz - 03-07-2004

AOA guys what you would do if you were manager of your firm
this question is specially for juniors and semi seniors

There is a will there is a way.

- theahmer - 03-10-2004

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>
W/Salam Sarfaraz,
What exactly do u mean?

Make efforts not excuses!

- derivativetrader - 03-10-2004

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

I would explain the matters to my juniors in full depth so that they would know exactly what is required from them, unlike leaving things in air.........

DT

- k.kamran - 03-14-2004

ofcourse i will guide my trainees and will plan and perform each task smoothly , try to keep pressure to my self and dont just bang the pressure of patners dorectly on to the trainees. I will traain my staff and would provide guidance to them and just dont leaves thing unanawered

kashif

- Sarfaraz - 03-15-2004

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>ofcourse i will guide my trainees and will plan and perform each task smoothly , try to keep pressure to my self and dont just bang the pressure of patners dorectly on to the trainees. I will traain my staff and would provide guidance to them and just dont leaves thing unanawered <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>
if you have 40 students and you the only one to train them then what would be your style of management and how can you take pressure of 40 students on yourself?

- derivativetrader - 03-15-2004

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>ofcourse i will guide my trainees and will plan and perform each task smoothly , try to keep pressure to my self and dont just bang the pressure of patners dorectly on to the trainees. I will traain my staff and would provide guidance to them and just dont leaves thing unanawered <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>
if you have 40 students and you the only one to train them then what would be your style of management and how can you take pressure of 40 students on yourself?

I think then I would consiider seriously taking an admission into a good business school to do an MBA, if I haven't done it already. Also, I think I should know the answer, since I hope I was promoted to the Manager position 'when I had the required skill, experience & motivation for the job'.

- derivativetrader - 03-15-2004

Sarfraz, who is the HR Manager? Please arrange his/her meeting with the CEO, since how on the Earth you are going to achieve the targetted 'turnover' level, if you just can't train your freshers appropriately.

- Ammar - 03-25-2004

Aoa
what r u doing sarfaraz?r u in control ,what u r trying to say
every thing have its limit and some thing about your limit. ha ha ha ha ha ha
see u in office, about
income tax

- irfanahmedmeer - 03-27-2004

One way to do it is focus on some seniors (Who are bright) and try to imporve thier working standard abd make sure that they pass the same on to thier sub ordinates.

Means devalope a structure in your organization.

Irfan

- Sarfaraz - 03-29-2004

thanx irfan
i would make a hierarchy and then train them if i would manager.
infact this question was raised to see the emotions of junior and semi senior students about their future but kia karain humare bhi seniors hain mr. ammar jaise jo show cause issue kar dete hain

CA Walo Waya Karwa Lo