Accountancy Forum
ACCA P4 in Karachi?!?! - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: ACCA P4 in Karachi?!?! (/showthread.php?tid=7116)

ACCA P4 in Karachi?!?! - traverse - 01-06-2010

i want to study ACCA P4 but to be honest ive noticed that all these teachers do not have a good command on this subject

take abeel for example, i studied F9 from him and i realized that he only has the tools to help students pass the exams. he never had 'real answers' to the solutions. all his answers were aimed at whats in the rev kit and what to expect on the exam.

i actually studied F9 later from tabanis and to my surprise they brought in a new young foreign graduate to teach Risk Management of F9. i must say i was impressed. this guy has 'real' knowledge and answers to all that he teaches. he put in time and effort and gave practical examples to explain everything. he was wayyyyy better than abeel in my opinion.

ive heard he will be teaching P4 this time at tabanis. should i attend his classes or do you guys have suggest something else?

- muzammil - 01-06-2010

Well you are right my friend. The guy you talking about will be teaching this year P4 in Tabanis. His name is Sumaan and he has got some GOD gifted brain. He doesn't only believe in teaching rev kit and making you pass. He will provide you with broad knowledge in this area which will not make the paper only easy for you but will even make you inclined towawrds take this area of study as your future career. He is a foreign graduate and his notes for P4 are exemplary. I can bet his knowledge on this subject better than any other teacher in Pakistan and he won't let you down. He is a masterkey to pass this paper. Try this teacher and you would say THE BEST. Guaranteed!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope this helps. If you need any further information, feel free to post.

- traverse - 01-09-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by muzammil</i>
<br />Well you are right my friend. The guy you talking about will be teaching this year P4 in Tabanis. His name is Sumaan and he has got some GOD gifted brain. He doesn't only believe in teaching rev kit and making you pass. He will provide you with broad knowledge in this area which will not make the paper only easy for you but will even make you inclined towawrds take this area of study as your future career. He is a foreign graduate and his notes for P4 are exemplary. I can bet his knowledge on this subject better than any other teacher in Pakistan and he won't let you down. He is a masterkey to pass this paper. Try this teacher and you would say THE BEST. Guaranteed!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope this helps. If you need any further information, feel free to post.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

yes he's sumaan azmi. great teacher!