Accountancy Forum
worth of C.A inter - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Career (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: worth of C.A inter (/showthread.php?tid=7211)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- kamranACA - 03-05-2010

Dard

We have a very nice fellow over the forum (I will not mention name). Once in a similar situation he called the attention of members that "number of hits" to this website" is what the owners might be interested in.

People typically advertise on websites looking at figures of how many people visit the website.

I agree that forum moderators should regularly appear to keep the environment peaceful; but it's strange why as a nation we always look forward to some one with "dandda" in his hands.

It is advisable to re-appraise ourselves and define our boundries at own instead of looking at the rules-enforcers.

I request members not to use personalized indecent words like "pig", "kutta", "aik baap ke aulaad ho tu" etc for others. Certainly every one can reply it; and if replied it surely looks bad as well.

Some one was talking about "other forums" managed by non-muslims where he FOUND respect. First of all how is he sure that this forum is managed by muslims? Secondly, he might have been visiting the forums where some monks would have been discussing, say, "what Jesus said", or "how good is weather" or "what a nice rainbow is surfaced" or "just check what a nice snap is drawn by william wardsworth" etc etc.

Kia kia cheezain hain yahaan par BTW.

Irrelevantly, mouth has been opened about the incident where some "crap" tried to defame a respected member of Pakistan's apex professional body. I know the research sometimes affect the researchers abilities. It is necessary to understand that the "nicks" appearing on this forum are nothing and the actual people are always hidden behind. None of the legal rights or obligations exist here; though moral duties should always be considered. But when a public figure and an apex body will be called into question (the way it was done), it can lead to defamation of the forum itself and may result action under defamatory laws. There is certainly a difference.

I advise the fellow to go to "GENERAL" and read all posts at the thread titled "Unresolved Mystry - I Need Justice". Contrary to his ridiculous allegation, every thing was discussed at length (by ICAP people) and the case has since been resolved. The crap also appeared on other places to defame the honoured man but eventually has gone underground. He and his case was speaking what is what on the very outset.

The allegations of "kursi", "tusi samajh tay gaey ho gay" and "let's undress him" etc are totally a crap itself. Why moderators not ban this man writing such nasty stuff while criticising on others. This is what our mentality is. We don't even try to learn what in a specific case has happened and start yelling. That case was thoroughly investigated at the concerned body, all inquiries have been made and all evidences collected and substantiated. The independent people after completing the whole precribed procedure came to the conclusion that "crap" was merely defaming a man of honor and respect. And yes, this is the fact.

How this fellow is so sure that moderators blocked that man from the forum? Was it his own double IP that he is so certain? We all know and moderators have expressed the limitation that any one banned can get registered and again appear with a new username. Is it so simple that a truthful man was banned who got all the proofs and who was ready to suicide did not dare to appear again? What a joke is this?

Since this member has raised doubts, I would request moderators to check him as well if there is any connectivity between him and the man who posted that defamatory stuff. I mean what goes wrong in saying this?

BTW where our ethics go when without taking "license and permission from the developers" we prepare illegally and unethically "tu naazreen yeh aik tractor hai" sort of movies and upload it on the public forums (not at a college) with a fake name of "research"? Who allowed it? Is it what we as a nation are? Is it what the world calls as "research"? If yes, then whatever is happening let it happen. I again request moderators to ban posting such illegal (without permission) stuff on the name of "research" at this forum since it humiliates the "research" itself and can be of adverse consequences; even for the poster himself.

People never look at what they are doing; and we must agree it is the spot from where correction starts. Infact every one is worrying to make and prove his point and does not ponder on the corrective measures applicable to his-self. No one (including myself) is an exception.

Regards,

Kamran.

- june23am - 03-05-2010

honorable sir kamran sahab
i always knew you are such talented but i did't knew it is you "BOSS" or else i never dare to start this abc again. anyways here is a forum let me mention CACLUBINDIA now they are all CAs their ethics n all that you can view, it does't suits you being such senior providing or supporting lames, it suits someone like me not you. it was't k post ban kar de it was k id was been banned, and my research still in process han this time i will not waste it on such "professionals" in here. i dont rembr that saying "kia janay adrak ka bhao" ofcourse one who own tractor knows its worth one who does't can only do what you are doing..i dont care you ban it or whatever i cleared one thing it is about personal interest what you like is what one should do, what you dont is what no one should...hope you earn some patience as well, talking ethics does't makes one ethical does it?.. 100s of person mailed me with a thanks for that research dont you think what you say about it "reseatch" means nothing to me for these 100s?..

TORONTO BOY
agree but it should have been posted like "kuch bhi hona chaheay rizm gah ko garam rakhnay k leay" not kuch to...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Dard

We have a very nice fellow over the forum (I will not mention name). Once in a similar situation he called the attention of members that "number of hits" to this website" is what the owners might be interested in.

People typically advertise on websites looking at figures of how many people visit the website.

I agree that forum moderators should regularly appear to keep the environment peaceful; but it's strange why as a nation we always look forward to some one with "dandda" in his hands.

It is advisable to re-appraise ourselves and define our boundries at own instead of looking at the rules-enforcers.

I request members not to use personalized indecent words like "pig", "kutta", "aik baap ke aulaad ho tu" etc for others. Certainly every one can reply it; and if replied it surely looks bad as well.

Some one was talking about "other forums" managed by non-muslims where he FOUND respect. First of all how is he sure that this forum is managed by muslims? Secondly, he might have been visiting the forums where some monks would have been discussing, say, "what Jesus said", or "how good is weather" or "what a nice rainbow is surfaced" or "just check what a nice snap is drawn by william wardsworth" etc etc.

Irrelevantly, mouth has been opened about the incident where some "crap" tried to defame a respected member of Pakistan's apex professional body. I know the research sometimes affect the researchers abilities. It is necessary to understand that the "nicks" appearing on this forum are nothing and the actual people are always hidden behind. None of the legal rights or obligations exist here; though moral duties should always be considered. But when a public figure and an apex body will be called into question (the way it was done), it can lead to defamation of the forum itself and may result action under defamatory laws. There is certainly a difference.

I advise the fellow to go to "GENERAL" and read all posts at the thread titled "Unresolved Mystry - I Need Justice". Contrary to his ridiculous allegation, every thing was discussed at length (by ICAP people) and the case has since been resolved. The crap also appeared on other places to defame the honoured man but eventually has gone underground. He and his case was speaking what is what on the very outset.

The allegations of "kursi", "tusi samajh tay gaey ho gay" and "let's undress him" etc are totally a crap itself. Why moderators not ban this man writing such nasty stuff while criticising on others. This is what our mentality is. We don't even try to learn what in a specific case has happened and start yelling. That case was thoroughly investigated at the concerned body, all inquiries have been made and all evidences collected and substantiated. The independent people after completing the whole precribed procedure came to the conclusion that "crap" was merely defaming a man of honor and respect. And yes, this is the fact.

How this fellow is so sure that moderators blocked that man from the forum? Was it his own double IP that he is so certain? We all know and moderators have expressed the limitation that any one banned can get registered and again appear with a new username. Is it so simple that a truthful man was banned who got all the proofs and who was ready to suicide did not dare to appear again? What a joke is this?

Since this member has raised doubts, I would request moderators to check him as well if there is any connectivity between him and the man who posted that defamatory stuff. I mean what goes wrong in saying this?

BTW where our ethics go when without taking "license and permission from the developers" we prepare illegally and unethically "tu naazreen yeh aik tractor hai" sort of movies and upload it on the public forums (not at a college) with a fake name of "research"? Who allowed it? Is it what we as a nation are? Is it what the world calls as "research"? If yes, then whatever is happening let it happen. I again request moderators to ban posting such illegal (without permission) stuff on the name of "research" at this forum since it humiliates the "research" itself and can be of adverse consequences; even for the poster himself.

People never look at what they are doing; and we must agree it is the spot from where correction starts. Infact every one is worrying to make and prove his point and does not ponder on the corrective measures applicable to his-self. No one (including myself) is an exception.

Regards,

Kamran.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

- kamranACA - 03-05-2010

Research!

Mashallah. (Kehna tu kuch aur chaahiyey but leave it). Do chaar aur tumhaarey jaisay researcher paida ho gaey tu Pakistan tu ban gaya na USA (ya phir Somalia).

My dear fellow,

Last post was only to make you understand something which I hope you have picked. You are talking about e-mails of thanks; yes you could have received but it is not what I mentioned. You are simply getting refuge from original issue by mentioning it. It is not the INTERIOR of others to be questioned; rather it should be our own interior which we should take care of. If we cannot do so, then at least UNLIKE YOU keeping quiet is better.

The basics of the software you were naming as "research" are known to even kids and shopkeepers. Come forward and do something in ERPs; use XBRL if you wish to make out a name as you claim for. You must be knowing XBRL is not even used by a meager number of entities. There is a big room. Also develop and introduce a new ERP so that the nation should not export its hard earned money to others against such systems. Yeh tractor tu sarak-chhaap lohaar bhi theek kar letay hain. Why your so-called research is on such outdated tractors?

Further, do you feel satisfied deep inside your ethical heart (leave the others jo taqreer nahi jhaartay) by using pirated versions of software in your "research based bahawalpur-wood movies" without getting any permission from developers for using their copy-right produce? Aaj kal bijli chori kay adz dekh rahey ho na? So, try to understand the thing you have done is also a chori. If you feel it okay and are satisfied then at least taqreer jhaarna chhore do har thread par. Choron ke taqreerain asar nahi kartein.

I clearly mentioned in my post that using the indecent words (I should not repeat those words, otherwise you will feel I am using them for you) is incorrect practice and should be avoided. I wonder why you are unable to see it. I think eyes are tired after some "chori", (sorry after some "research"), so try reading the post again, if you so desire.

Regards,

- kamranACA - 03-05-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ACCAite</i>
<br />Oh and as far C.A Inter and pays are concerned...please dont be mis guided....recently 2 of my C.A finalist cousins did their articles and MORE from the big 4, ended up getting HORRENDOUS pays in great organisations. The market is bad...for everyone....

ACCAite

It appears there is some problem or disparity.

Today, one of my recently article completed CA Inter (with two papers of E retained) has been given appointment letter by one of most renowned companies in tele-communicatiion sector mentioning following benefits

-salary (house rent, utilities etc) Rs. 70K
-Reimbursable petrol limit Rs. 5K
-Reimbursable cellphone limit Rs.1.5K
(No car initially).

This is today's appointment.

So, every one should realize what he worths to and make an effort to get the right remuneration.

Regards,

- ACCAite - 03-05-2010

Thats bad, both the people got kinda ripped off or the guy your mentioning got lucky. Luck has its role to play too. A friend of mine worked 3 years at big 4 and was recruited at a very well known oil & gas company, shes an ACCA member now and started off at 70k. Thats pretty decent.

- Dard - 03-05-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Dard

Regards,

Kamran.

If a reputed and famous person gets blamed, alleged or disrespected, then it taken as something serious and actions are taken immediately. Why? Because they are famous and not a common person and they agrue that "ye hamare mulk/profession ka sawaal tha". If a common man is faced by such circumstances, no one even bothers. Is that fair? Wrong is wrong, and the PpL who can enforce things should do it for EVERYONE
I agree that we all should correct ourselves first, but at the same time we should also stop others from doing something wrong

- Dard - 03-05-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ACCAite</i>
<br />Thats bad, both the people got kinda ripped off or the guy your mentioning got lucky. Luck has its role to play too. A friend of mine worked 3 years at big 4 and was recruited at a very well known oil & gas company, shes an ACCA member now and started off at 70k. Thats pretty decent.
Let us not compare ACCA and C.A here. We all know the reason why C.A inters and ACAs in Pakistan are given more pay than other institute's professional

- Dard - 03-05-2010

<br />Thats bad, both the people got kinda ripped off or the guy your mentioning got lucky. Luck has its role to play too. A friend of mine worked 3 years at big 4 and was recruited at a very well known oil & gas company, shes an ACCA member now and started off at 70k. Thats pretty decent.
Let us not start ACCA vs C.A debate. We all know why C.A inters and ACAs in Pakistan are paid more than other institute's professional

- june23am - 03-05-2010

"kan(crow) chitta aay" you just dont know what to say frustated enough finding issues thats it, kabhi ap ko kisi cheez say issue hay kabhi kisi bhai kahen aik jaga stay to karo..and dont hesitate to use those words as i blv you are such talented, yahi to bat hay agar mujhay karna hay to i will find logic in it mujhay jo nahi karna even is right i will prove it wrong.<b>i never said use pirated copies never in my life, post in here any of my post in which i mentioned it using pirated softwares, just kuch aur nahi mila you started a brand new story</b>, instead favoring all you can do is criticise from very first day i can see it. they hav't copyrighted the training did they? you know i blv why you have made that thing issue is i have said one or two times k you dont know anything about computerized accounting, well i realy am sorry for that, another thing if these things are quite common or every one knows the abc of these packages is what i m hearing from you, i think you hav't come out of your pride since long to see there are still many who needs basics. it is just what i said about rulers that whatever you like is allowable if that tutorials were of you you wont bother even to ask them the use of pirated software but is not yours it paining enough to find reason. anyways no race with you. tc. and dont ban mr moderator so i could next time start these kinda stuff too to satisfy the one i love ...
<br />Research!

Mashallah. (Kehna tu kuch aur chaahiyey but leave it). Do chaar aur tumhaarey jaisay researcher paida ho gaey tu Pakistan tu ban gaya na USA (ya phir Somalia).

My dear fellow,

Last post was only to make you understand something which I hope you have picked. You are talking about e-mails of thanks; yes you could have received but it is not what I mentioned. You are simply getting refuge from original issue by mentioning it. It is not the INTERIOR of others to be questioned; rather it should be our own interior which we should take care of. If we cannot do so, then at least UNLIKE YOU keeping quiet is better.

The basics of the software you were naming as "research" are known to even kids and shopkeepers. Come forward and do something in ERPs; use XBRL if you wish to make out a name as you claim for. You must be knowing XBRL is not even used by a meager number of entities. There is a big room. Also develop and introduce a new ERP so that the nation should not export its hard earned money to others against such systems. Yeh tractor tu sarak-chhaap lohaar bhi theek kar letay hain. Why your so-called research is on such outdated tractors?

Further, do you feel satisfied deep inside your ethical heart (leave the others jo taqreer nahi jhaartay) by using pirated versions of software in your "research based bahawalpur-wood movies" without getting any permission from developers for using their copy-right produce? Aaj kal bijli chori kay adz dekh rahey ho na? So, try to understand the thing you have done is also a chori. If you feel it okay and are satisfied then at least taqreer jhaarna chhore do har thread par. Choron ke taqreerain asar nahi kartein.

I clearly mentioned in my post that using the indecent words (I should not repeat those words, otherwise you will feel I am using them for you) is incorrect practice and should be avoided. I wonder why you are unable to see it. I think eyes are tired after some "chori", (sorry after some "research"), so try reading the post again, if you so desire.

Regards,

- kamranACA - 03-05-2010

Dear

If you could not understand it right in the first post; then it is not my fault buddy. I just explained my first post where you Mohtaram were discussed. One can figure out that for so-called "training of abc" you have used the pirated version and such "abc" was picturized and explored without the permission of developers. Certainly it is simply like stealing of electricity or any thing else. You have used, shown, discussed some one else's property in your "bahawalpur-wood movies" and it is a crime.

A lot of people do this, and I am not concerned even if you are doing the same. I just pointed out that a person who is used to TAQREERAIN JHAARNA on "research" and "ethics" etc should at least check what he is up to. It's quite natural for you poor to get outrageous when you were shown the mirror of your "tu naazreen yeh tractor hai" sort of foolish acts.

Get mature and keep yourself within limits; also think before writing. I used to lead software development teams almost 8 years back and have been a part of ERP implementation in one way or other as well; and also in quality control IT audits of such implementation and customization processes. Two days back I finalized a "Project Management Agreement" in order to arrange availability of competitive services, equipment and required licenses to implement Oracle Financials in one of the textile sector clients. Yet I don't claim to be technically perfect. However, I believe that what you call as "research" is a kid's play and as such could be a "research" for you. You the "researcher" cannot understand it. If you will take out prints of all reports generated by all modules of some quality ERP (say SAP), even your home will fall short of to stake such record.

Grow up please and look at the larger world; you are at accountancy forum not in some third class academy where you are proving your foolish research.

This is a friendly advice.

Certainly there is no race because theives can run fast due to thorough practice and we at Pakistan have no trained traps to fix them. May in future we see some action against such people.

Regards,

KAMRAN.

- Boss - 03-05-2010

[8D]

- Boss - 03-06-2010

I see k kuch Chuntiyan mil kar aik hathi ka muqabala kar rahii hain[D]
Ab dekhna yeh hai k;
1- Chuntiyan hathi k pairoo talay aati hain.
2- Hathi ki sundh may ghusnay may kamiyab hoti hain.
3- Hathi Bhagta hai ya Chuntiyan.

[8D]

- june23am - 03-06-2010

dear kamran sahab
i like this part of your post "think before writing", i am peachtree certified, the product i m using is been registered since late 2005 from UAE, google it and find the name arshad in registered certified consultants on peachtree hompage or community, not just the software i got every single guide they ever published, basic self study guide, advance self study guide, crystle reports all these, post your address so i could provide you all the material so you could get a relief...ap nay kabhi consider kia hay in a possitive way k what i m doing may be is good? no you hav't as i said drowned enough in your pride, what have you done for a common man? all is done for personal benifit thats it, as you said when we first interact, that widout getting paid i cannot even move, country is this country is that tab bhi rulers thay coz of which you gave me the excuse k aisa country waisa country and abhi when you are on the other side you are saying something else...anyways i dont have any issue with you i respect you i respect all in here, all i wanted from the moderator to show some sence of responsibility , ap nay to nahi kaha usay k why he use such language all you started k tum khud pirated pirated lol come on sir please, is this a personal issue or what?...anyways may ALLAH keep you good

- june23am - 03-06-2010

i dont blame you at all, my MOTTO is person talks what he is, you talk logic than it is in your blood you talk crap is ofcourse in your blood, hope you get my point. may ALLAH bless you, keep you good ameen.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Boss</i>
<br />

I see k kuch Chuntiyan mil kar aik hathi ka muqabala kar rahii hain[D]
Ab dekhna yeh hai k;
1- Chuntiyan hathi k pairoo talay aati hain.
2- Hathi ki sundh may ghusnay may kamiyab hoti hain.
3- Hathi Bhagta hai ya Chuntiyan.

[8D]

- kamranACA - 03-06-2010

Dear Researcher

Mashallah peachtree consultant; kia designation dhoonaa hai jawan nay. Tum jaisay "shaahkar" say aur kia expect kia ja sakta hai. Who knows even if you are using some other Arshad's name. BTW yeh naam kyun likha, asaan laga yaa kisiwaaqif ka naam thaa?

Let me know if Peachtree allowed you to make out "bahawalpur-wood movies" using their property and post on public forums without their permission, for so-called idiotic "research". So, it is pirated since a license (even if it is there) is given for some purpose not for making holly-wood sorry, "bahawalpur-wood movies.

People like you can make pennies only and when they look at their pocket, frustration makes them to start "research" bluff and strive to become fake "researchers" and "well wishers" to ficticiously pretend like EDHI sb.

What I wrote about "this country and that country" was a fact; only a "munaafiq" can deny the moentary reality of his education and progress. The people living tangible life don't repeat such idiotic stuff. They simply do what they intend and plan to do. They don't pretend.

For God's sake try to understand what your Peachtree is. Don't make your joke your-self by calling it "research". Agar tum Peachtree ko "research" kehtay ho tu kuch aur kehnay ke zaroorat he nahi. I told you, this software is used by shopkeepers and kids.

If you really have some aspiration try to learn something and prove yourself. Don't just create the mess on this professional forum. I believe its environment is affecetd by negative and unprofessional people like you.

One more thing; moderators are very much sensible and depict much sense in the cases like you. Don't feel they are bound to act upon senseless crying and yelling. They instead of listening your noise should thoroughly examin your own case, if they find some time.

I gave you a friendly advice that please grow up and act sensibly. Otherwise life is too bitter and it will make you understand everything.

Regards,

Kamran.