Accountancy Forum
worth of C.A inter - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Career (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: worth of C.A inter (/showthread.php?tid=7211)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- FARHAN123 - 03-06-2010

AOA ,

Kamran bhai i want to ask a question from you which is out of the topic . Sorry for that . My question is how many hours u used to study in a day when u were student of CA and at what age did u qualify CA ???

- june23am - 03-06-2010

see this is who you are, first it was pirated now it is who knows, well one thing for you whoever you are hiding behind that id, do not underestimate me, i can see you having so much but a life, get a life dude go get it. i can buy you a new life try me. i can buy you with all your so called professionalism mr kamran with my pennies, i can hit you with your very own words blv me, i blv you own this forum is why you are still here nothing else no other reason, 10 sal agar main aik kam karon to itna kuch seekh sakta hon k is enough to claim hay i m great "professional", have some respect so others have it for you sir, is what i m trying to say from my very first post. this reseatch crap is even started by you, bas all you want k main jo likhon sab mano thats it, well yar oper tag laga daitay k this forum is to speak what mr kamran wants to hear thats it, so one should dance on your beats howz that?. you know number of businesses using these application are doubled than of those using erp's in whole world, on which ground you say shopkeepers does?.

another thing it is between you and me why to drag third person edhi in this discussion? so you might prove yourself as a legend? well you know what is the problem of so called seniors like you is you guys cannot accept others, you fight only for your very own benifit, if one of your frnd indulge in wrong way you will support him you will pass new rules you will prove him right and for all others even if they are right you will fight to the death they are wrong widout knowing anything. like i said i got a big circle, many of my students are working on these applications in different countries, so i dont need your certificate to prove me who i am and what i m doing, you are no one to decide who is right and wrong who should be punished and who should hold the tag of "me"me"me" only. right or wrong atleast one is doing something instead of resting in one's materialistic heaven named "home" and saying he is this he is that i m all i m all, lol if you cannot get matured at this age i bet no one can.

you were sayng something about shopkeepers, well those shopkeepers got morals got manners enough to show you some respect, are't they human? they dont got families? what if i m helping them what it costs you? it costs you nothing but your pride which doest let you see it that way, drowned enough as i said in your pride,

I said moderator should show some I never said they got no sense read it mate.
you were saying something about my case lol as i said it seems you are the moderator of this forum is why you are playing on every ground else i dont see a single reason for you being this ..you think i care if you ask moderator block me coz the guy holds a mirror and i cannot face myself is why block this guy june23am? lol come one sir g stop being personal, you cannot support anything do not criticise unless you do better than that. the one who does nothing instead of his personal benifit dont have any right to point someone even if that someone is wrong.
you will not be hearing anything from me now, run around holding the tag of "professionalism" around your "neck" i am not replying you further, as i dont have time for these races for nothing, and all i can see you have is the time. stop making issues from nothing a friendly advice..may ALLAH bless you ameen.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Dear Researcher

Mashallah peachtree consultant; kia designation dhoonaa hai jawan nay. Tum jaisay "shaahkar" say aur kia expect kia ja sakta hai. Who knows even if you are using some other Arshad's name. BTW yeh naam kyun likha, asaan laga yaa kisiwaaqif ka naam thaa?

Let me know if Peachtree allowed you to make out "bahawalpur-wood movies" using their property and post on public forums without their permission, for so-called idiotic "research". So, it is pirated since a license (even if it is there) is given for some purpose not for making holly-wood sorry, "bahawalpur-wood movies.

People like you can make pennies only and when they look at their pocket, frustration makes them to start "research" bluff and strive to become fake "researchers" and "well wishers" to ficticiously pretend like EDHI sb.

What I wrote about "this country and that country" was a fact; only a "munaafiq" can deny the moentary reality of his education and progress. The people living tangible life don't repeat such idiotic stuff. They simply do what they intend and plan to do. They don't pretend.

For God's sake try to understand what your Peachtree is. Don't make your joke your-self by calling it "research". Agar tum Peachtree ko "research" kehtay ho tu kuch aur kehnay ke zaroorat he nahi. I told you, this software is used by shopkeepers and kids.

If you really have some aspiration try to learn something and prove yourself. Don't just create the mess on this professional forum. I believe its environment is affecetd by negative and unprofessional people like you.

One more thing; moderators are very much sensible and depict much sense in the cases like you. Don't feel they are bound to act upon senseless crying and yelling. They instead of listening your noise should thoroughly examin your own case, if they find some time.

I gave you a friendly advice that please grow up and act sensibly. Otherwise life is too bitter and it will make you understand everything.

Regards,

Kamran.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

- padphoosilimdakar - 03-06-2010

KAMRANACA aur Boss aik hi banda hai using 2 different ID

- Schuaeb - 03-06-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by padphoosilimdakar</i>
<br />KAMRANACA aur Boss aik hi banda hai using 2 different ID
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

How can you be so sure padphoosilimdakar! I will only advice you to abstain yourself from baseless claims. You are saying that only their view point is a bit similar is ACCA/CA debate, that primarily may be due to the reason the both are from same field. I also think in the same way so I'm the same person too. Come on grow-up!

- Schuaeb - 03-06-2010

Whoever, this guy boss is, he is getting mysterious. I found someone claiming that he is the moderator who starts such discussion to keep the forum lives. I will only request this gentleman to remain a bit gentle.

And congrats Mr. Kamran I have heard just a while ago that you've been appointed the moderator of the forum! Saying without thinking is the easiest thing people making such claims find.

- Schuaeb - 03-06-2010

I think now this discussion is leading to no where, so making further arguments here will be waste of time and will serve no purpose else than creating reasonless nuisance on the forum, therefore, in my opinion, should be avoided completely. Further, though I tend to do the same, however, all the gibberish does not necessarily requires a reply.

- kamranACA - 03-06-2010

Thank you Shoaib. Yeh "researcher" research ka moajza hai. He is mad or is nearing to such a state for the worst frustration he is facing.

Peachtree so-called consultant and researcher,

You need a thorough treatment so consult your doctor. I know you cannot understand the difference between peachtree and ERPs that's why you call your poor (all already done by others) work as "research". You say majority uses your poor software; tu munnay don't forget that majority is illiterate or mildly literate. The things which are done for such majority are not called "research". Rather they are helped and it is called "assistance" or "help".

Research has nothing to do with a primary teacher mentality which you proudly are carrying with all the illusions. Grow up and see at the larger world.

Researchers are the people like Ein Stein; I wonder if they were making bahawalpur-wood movies teaching the "majority" tu naazreen yeh aik tractor hai.

Use your mind and don't crack jokes.

You have stolen some one else's property by making such movies and mind it; this is crime.

Be sensible and civilized; otherwise I am here to continue with you to remove your self-deception. I know it is post trauma treatment which you need.

Regards,

- Boss - 03-08-2010

Chuntiyan Bhaag Gyn.[8D]