Accountancy Forum
help me: not able to find job - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Career (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: help me: not able to find job (/showthread.php?tid=7257)

help me: not able to find job - umair_cma - 01-24-2010

I am Cma finalist (5 courses remaining). I am searching for the job but not getting it . So any body who can guide me please .

Regards,

- Dard - 02-19-2010

Apply for as many online jobs as you can. Make sure they are relevant to CMA. If you are unable to find a good job then start training in a management firm. I would advise you to train first

- ausmanpk2001 - 02-21-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dard</i>
<br />Apply for as many online jobs as you can. Make sure they are relevant to CMA. If you are unable to find a good job then start training in a management firm. I would advise you to train first
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
nice idea

- yasir_live - 02-21-2010

@ Umair,

Her cheeze ka ek waqt mukarrar hay, Dekho ab tumhari job ka waqt kab ata hay. U cant do any thing other than to have patience and wait for rite time. Apply Jobs that advertised on newspapers and recruitment Websites. Apply beyond yuor regions and even in other Countries. Pray to ALLAH in this regard.

Lakin yeh sab to tumhain bhi Pata hay. Just be patient Yeh mushkil time hota hay I understand.

- Schuaeb - 02-28-2010

One of the best websites for advertisements announced in daily newspapers is wwww.scanjobs.net. It also includes scanned job advertisement from major papers in Gulf. pakpressads.com also served the same purpose but I'm not sure it is updated on that regular basis now. Allpaperjobs.com is also used, however, scanjob I found best, at least you need not to go through news papers for job hunt.

Jobs relating to accountancy are also advertised on a yahoo group called finpros. Job seekers should take membership of this group as well.

In addition a couple of good websites are www.job4pk.com and www.careermidway.com. A lot of job advertisements can be found on these websites.

Surely, a job seeker should be registered at rozee.pk, mustakbil.com and bayrozgar.com, however, due to plethora of applicants and scarcity of available positions they can't be very useful. I got an interview call from rozee.pk, and I'm the only lucky one among the people I know.

We should be having a thread at this forum for job hunt where all the known good websites for Pakistan and Gulf are shared.

- badar1653 - 06-05-2010

There is another good site, http//careerpakistan.blogspot.com/. Try that too.

- Nauman - 06-08-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Schuaeb</i>
<br />One of the best websites for advertisements announced in daily newspapers is wwww.scanjobs.net. It also includes scanned job advertisement from major papers in Gulf. pakpressads.com also served the same purpose but I'm not sure it is updated on that regular basis now. Allpaperjobs.com is also used, however, scanjob I found best, at least you need not to go through news papers for job hunt.

Jobs relating to accountancy are also advertised on a yahoo group called finpros. Job seekers should take membership of this group as well.

In addition a couple of good websites are www.job4pk.com and www.careermidway.com. A lot of job advertisements can be found on these websites.

Surely, a job seeker should be registered at rozee.pk, mustakbil.com and bayrozgar.com, however, due to plethora of applicants and scarcity of available positions they can't be very useful. I got an interview call from rozee.pk, and I'm the only lucky one among the people I know.

We should be having a thread at this forum for job hunt where all the known good websites for Pakistan and Gulf are shared.

Have you managed to find a job? How is the job market for a CA Finalist with articles from Big 4?

- umair_cma - 06-08-2010

Thank You Very Much For Your very supportive reply.
By the Grace of ALLAH i have Started my Training In KSB PUMPS Company Limited and hoping to get a job soon.
Thanks To all of them who had told me the addresses of various websites.

Best regards and best wishes to all,
Thanks Once again.
Umair Javaid

- Schuaeb - 06-19-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Nauman</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Schuaeb</i>
<br />One of the best websites for advertisements announced in daily newspapers is wwww.scanjobs.net. It also includes scanned job advertisement from major papers in Gulf. pakpressads.com also served the same purpose but I'm not sure it is updated on that regular basis now. Allpaperjobs.com is also used, however, scanjob I found best, at least you need not to go through news papers for job hunt.

Have you managed to find a job? How is the job market for a CA Finalist with articles from Big 4?
No, not searching one. The process of the decision making is not over. What bout you?

As regards job market, people are getting jobs and in my opinion the condition is not as bad as portrayed by some.

- Nauman - 06-19-2010

I still have 5 more months to go before my articles finishes, will start job search process after the result.