Accountancy Forum
locha = Problem = ( - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: locha = Problem = ( (/showthread.php?tid=7324)

Pages: 1 2

locha = Problem = ( - Asavira - 02-03-2010

Yar...locha hogaya hai...I was busy with my 1st cousins wedding and I missed my interview call....kia karoon? (subha interview tha...dupair main pata chala k hai) I emailed at AFF but no response..BUSTED (

Please koi tou kuch advise kero [V]

- Dard - 02-03-2010

Shaadi career se zyaada zaruri thi? Kher, try calling them and let them know why you couldn't recieve the call

- sensible - 02-03-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Asavira</i>
<br />Yar...locha hogaya hai...I was busy with my 1st cousins wedding and I missed my interview call....kia karoon? (subha interview tha...dupair main pata chala k hai) I emailed at AFF but no response..BUSTED (

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

call AFF

- sensible - 02-03-2010

kia yaar aik ques aik jagah likha karo na[V]

wedding ma raho ab, articles kar k kia karo ge?[})]

call AFF and talk to HR manager, request her to give u another date and give her reasonable xcuse ...got dat

best of luch anyhow[)]
regards

- sensible - 02-03-2010

2426711=affs num, HR ma connect karnay ka bol do and talkl to miss UZMA

- scorpian - 02-04-2010

yeh shadi aap ko zindagi bhar yaad rahey gi , aur weeding couple bhi , jab jab unhey dekho gi tab tab aff ki interview call yaad aai gi
[p]
kher dont call them , you have to visit the office aff & talk with them face to face & tell them the reality , might be possible u get a chance [?]

GOD BLESS YOU MY BACHI [D]

- yasir_live - 02-04-2010

<font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Asavira</i>
<br />Yar...locha hogaya hai...I was busy with my 1st cousins wedding and I missed my interview call....kia karoon? (subha interview tha...dupair main pata chala k hai) I emailed at AFF but no response..BUSTED (

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="size1">

Locha [D], Abhi un ko bolo k Apun ki shadi thi Cousin ki shadi ki topi mat kara dana werna unhain or cousin ko sari zindagi galian dati raho gi. abhi un say bolo apun shadi k bad farigh hay, articleship k liay ek dum raapchick hay! Dernay ka nahi ek dam tapori rehnay ka.

Ab socho mat U must Act quickly....unhain approch karo dubara Khaa nahi jain gay tumhain.

- Dard - 02-04-2010

I won't give that advice. Kal ko agar articleship k duraan REAL mein aapki shaadi hui to they will come to know that you had lied. Sachai saamne aa he jaati hai. Apologize to them

- Asavira - 02-04-2010

Well....ty guys mujhe tou kuch samajh hee nahe araha...it wasnt a call it was an INVITATION email that i missed readin...khair kal call kerti hon.

I seriously think theres no HOPE [(]
Ami [xx(]

- Dard - 02-04-2010

Just hope against hope

- Ali RAZA - 02-04-2010

The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.

- Chk_Smile - 02-04-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Asavira</i>
<br />Well....ty guys mujhe tou kuch samajh hee nahe araha...it wasnt a call it was an INVITATION email that i missed readin...khair kal call kerti hon.

I seriously think theres no HOPE [(]
Ami [xx(]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I think you have applied there through mail thats why they have answered through mail.. if the invitation was through mail then i think you should call them and just simply tell them that you failed to read it before time.. sometime a simple excuse effects more,,

- shakilbadar - 02-04-2010

BTW [?] i m wondering what u hav applied for in AFF coz its not the recruitment season anyways dont waste time go get the HR manager directly with no lies.

- Asavira - 02-04-2010

PPL

I called them...(miss nazish se baat hui) she said k recuitment process has almost ended[xx(]...and thori bohat sunayee than she said she ll talk to miss uzma and refer my case..Please meray liye dua kijiye aap sab...[^]

I ll call them tomorrow again...ziada chance tou nahee nazar ata but still tryin [8)]

- Dard - 02-04-2010

Insha'Allah ho jaye ga, don't worry. Be careful next time