Accountancy Forum
ACCA after B.Com - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: ACCA after B.Com (/showthread.php?tid=7344)

ACCA after B.Com - subaktageen - 02-05-2010

hello.
my name is shoaib.i done my b com recently.i am confused what to do.me acca karana chahata hun.lekin is k baraey me merey pass koi infomation nai.plz help me ke me acca karu ya simple mba karo..plz help me what to do...

- Dard - 02-06-2010

If you can afford ACCA in terms of money then do it. C.A bhi kar sakte ho. B.Com ki base pe exemptions milein gi C.A mein. But accountancy ki koi bhi qualification parhne k liye time dena parta hai parhai ho. Ye nahin k bas aakhri dinon mein he parhna hai. Tough to hai, but end mein fawaaid bhi bohot hain

- waqas zia - 02-08-2010

kis type ki information cheye?

- waqas zia - 02-08-2010

Bro Dard is 100% correct.

- nahiyar - 02-11-2010

yar ACCA karlo accha rahe ga.after ACCA,join the CA. it is my personal experience

- Dard - 02-12-2010

Joining C.A after ACCA is not must. And i don't think he needs to do C.A after ACCA. His options will be vast after ACCA

- waqas zia - 02-13-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nahiyar</i>
<br />yar ACCA karlo accha rahe ga.after ACCA,join the CA. it is my personal experience
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

r u doing CA after ACCA if then plz tell me the pros and cons of this track

- Dard - 02-13-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by waqas zia</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nahiyar</i>
<br />yar ACCA karlo accha rahe ga.after ACCA,join the CA. it is my personal experience

r u doing CA after ACCA if then plz tell me the pros and cons of this track
Although you aske this to another person, i would to reply to it too
This route is good if you want to stay in Pakistan. Once you are ACCA affiliate, you will be given exemptions from Modules A-D of ICAP's C.A.
You will be registered as a trainee with ICAP and will have a training contract of 3years with an audit firm. Modules E and F will become comparatively easy as you will already have studied some papers in ACCA

- nahiyar - 02-15-2010

i took admission in module A in CA and cleared MODULE A in 1st attempt ,but i failed in moddule B in Economics ,so my teachers advised me to leave CA and take admission in ACCA bcz ACCA is much easy than first four modules of CA(A-D).but since i m below 21,so i took admission in B.Com and now i m studying B.Com part 1 and 2 togather and also now i have planned to give one more attempt of module B .
there is also another way of stydy that after ACCA,take admission in ICAEW bcz its value is much higher than pakistani CA. i have heared that a CA from England orU.S.A take sallery in pakistan in seven figures.i have just heared,not confirm.