Accountancy Forum
Seniors advice on current market situation - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Seniors advice on current market situation (/showthread.php?tid=7456)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- lonewolf - 03-04-2010

^i dont think applying in firms listed @ icap web is worthy as i applied in most of them but no response.i also have joined a small firm

- tanveer_ahmed - 03-05-2010

Dear

What i belief is that once u qulified u will have to struggle only two to three years, if u complete ur training period any firm other than big 4. I am also a C.A intermediate and i am also face this situation thats way i joined middle level firm and now i have completed my 10 months and going to be attempted module E in december 2010.

- tanveer_ahmed - 03-05-2010

Dear may i know ur firm name if u dont mind

- Schuaeb - 03-10-2010

Though some other people here are supposed to know better bout this but I would mention that quacks are more particular about the use of prefix before their name. This point made in my last post was not easy to digest so was not understood at all. At least some CAs are there who do not consider it necessary to use the suffix other than professional communication.

However, much better it was! And it is good to know that people do have learn to communicate with the passage of time. The message between the lines was well taken. One of the things wrong with these forums is that quacks may taken at par with people with highly prestigious certificate that other keeps on hovering for through their lives. Though no such clarification was required, the importance of one's professional success in his/her life was never undermined anywhere. The point was such certification never mean to change the man behind.

- kamranACA - 03-10-2010

If we will start the debate, we can prove that education changes the man behind a prefix. Now it is unfortunate that until you continue to get failed you are not supposed to be educated; we are obviously not living in Imam Bukhari (R.A)'s era.

As far as quacks are concerned, they use to be called "doctors", (in the context of this thread "professionals" or "educated") but never use any other prefix that is being pointed out.

Restricting or supposing to limit the use of prefix other than professional communication is something out of the world. We never see it in general life experience be it about scientists, ambassadors, pilots, doctors, military men or whatever. Yes, we can agree that some internal deficiency may be making any one to raise such filthy objections to divert the direction of a given topic or objective. This will not work perhaps since it has also been tried in older days.

Whether or not "some CAs" connsider using it, will be known after "such some CAs' (at least to be) will get to be CAs.

Regards,

- Schuaeb - 03-11-2010

To use of prefix/suffix or whatever is not being used in the context of a specific person, neither any intentions to do so exists (there had been a similar instance in past but that too was in lighter sense). Nothing should be taken in personal context. What made me to thinks so are some unsolicited justifications.

No discussion is required to prove the point made about education, however, the difference between education and the certifications in question here is continuously been skipped.

Good help laughing after reading the comment made in the end.

- kamranACA - 03-12-2010

That's why I told we are not living in Imaam Bukhari (R.A.)'S era.

Some one may keep on getting so-called education but unless he/she meets the test of certification, regrettfuly (in the current time) he is not taken to be educated. Perhaps this happens every where on the globe.

I mean certainly education is lacked when certification is missed.

To differ in view point is democratic and we are not here to change minds.

Regards,