Accountancy Forum
a little info about computerized accounting - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Technology (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: a little info about computerized accounting (/showthread.php?tid=7460)

Pages: 1 2

a little info about computerized accounting - june23am - 02-21-2010

assalamualikum n hello, i m working with some accounting packages from last 6 years, running an institute in bahawalpur. as being the pioneer of these applications in my city i have maintained almost every business's accounts through these belive me almmost every kind of business. three main softwares i been using peachtree, quickbooks and tally, frankly speaking tally is best application ever been made, it is way fit on any kind of business i mean "any". it is totaly customizable, i should have mention more than 90% ppl are not aware of its features they have't used it practically(including trainers) i been to some institute in lahore and karachi blv me every one just got for you is a limited vision of these application speacially for tally. i do remember i was talking to a professional trainer in karachi and wanted to explore him he did't knew even the basic features of it. this is why i used to say it to my students that in pakistan every one is teacher, reason is we have fewer quality students who realy are aware of the needs and vision of knowledge. is what i saw in the fiel of computerized accounting, tally is way far many trainers in here dont even know what peachtree or quickbooks are capable of, i blv peachtree and quicbooks are as simple as abc but still..i m not caliming i m best all i m asking is to use this application you dont know what it got until you go through it. our software developers should follow this kinda application instead of peachtree or quickbooks, our accounting system/practice is best suitable according to of india, not to america or u.k. again saying its just an info i am sharing, for those who want some. jazakALLAH.

- yasir_live - 02-21-2010

Dear Pioneer,

Institutes only give you Basic Concepts so that U will be start working in Feild. The Rest of knowledge you will get automatically in feild environment. What actually you are expecting from trainers also against the fees you give. Go to any international Environment U will come to know the Fees of Training Courses. In Pakistan The fees for learning is low so that Most people can afford it And institutes are doing good, They dont give U everthing but give U most of Infos.

Sab kuch institue main seekh lo gay to feild main kya seekho gay ?

- june23am - 02-21-2010

bhra g maino nae c pata tusi v trainer o waisay main kea ke aay? apus de gal aay i do know some trainers training for free not even for "low fee" but still their quality is far more better than of those who are charging "low fee" what is your point? aik person jo 8000 main aik "professional trainer" say seekh k aya basics through help file and wohi 2000 main apnay sekhay hoay say 500% zeada sikha raha hay what is your point?. you did't got me yara i just said k follow a software coz it is good ya i included ppl dont know much about it including trainers what is wrong in it han? it is't k wo sikathay itna hain it is k unhain ata he itna hay including me, main khud bhe trainer hon and i been with many so again telling you it was't k sikhatay nae i know k ata bohat hay but fee kam hay is leay nahi sikhatay lol, and i know main tumhain bhi fee don "tagri fee" to ap bhi mujhay sab sikha do gay tab mujhay practicaly sekhnay ke bhi lor nahi yahi kah rahay ho na? well yara khamkha ke behas ka kia hasil hota hay? why dont you get the point k banda akhir kah kia raha hay just apnay limited say vision say daikh k tha tha tha start ho jatay ho, nashta nahi mila aj? lol anyways it was not about learning it was about choosing what to learn, chalo jhappi day do main to aik achi applicaton k leay bol raha tha..
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br />Dear Pioneer,

Institutes only give you Basic Concepts so that U will be start working in Feild. The Rest of knowledge you will get automatically in feild environment. What actually you are expecting from trainers also against the fees you give. Go to any international Environment U will come to know the Fees of Training Courses. In Pakistan The fees for learning is low so that Most people can afford it And institutes are doing good, They dont give U everthing but give U most of Infos.

Sab kuch institue main seekh lo gay to feild main kya seekho gay ?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

First, I am not trainer. Secondly I am not offensing, I was giving you my View point, While respecting your Views as well.

Regards.

- june23am - 02-21-2010

sir g what about that jhappi thing? and sorry if i was being dumb to you. stay cute
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br />First, I am not trainer. Secondly I am not offensing, I was giving you my View point, While respecting your Views as well.

Regards.

Yaar abhi IT nay itni tarraqi nahi ki k banda online jhappian marna shru ker day. To apni jhappian sambhal ker rakho kisay aur jaga kaam ajain gi )

Keep Enjoying.
Take Care.

- awaisaftab - 02-22-2010

June23am your efforts are admirable.

- Greatkhans - 02-22-2010

Hi June,

I read your post with great zeal and interest. You said "Three main softwares i been using peachtree, quickbooks and tally, frankly speaking tally is best application ever been made, it is way fit on any kind of business i mean "any". It is really an exciting statement.

Walmart has the following information

Operating in 18 countries using 18 currencies.
Revenue $506 billion (Equal to GDP of Pakistan)
Income Tax $7 Billion (Equal to the total taxes collected by the Govt. of Pakistan)
Net Income $13.6 Billion (Equal to the total foreign ex. of Govt. of Pakistan)
Assets $163 Billion (5 times more than Real Assets owned by the Govt. of Pakistan)
Capital Expenditures $11.5 billion (10 times the developmental budget of Pakistan)
1.8 million Employees (Equal to total employee of Federal Government of Pakistan)

Can your so called best software ever made, can meet the requirement of this company? Please advise.

On top of that I would request you to please maintain the decorum of the forum and write in languages that everyone can understand.

Regards

GREAT KHANS

- Omeir - 02-22-2010

Hi June,

I am looking for a software and did come across tally in my search, but could not find how to get this software. Could you please assist me in this regard?
Secondly will it support multiuser and multi company?

Would appreciate your help.

- june23am - 02-22-2010

assalamualikum greatkhan
first thing i got a proven record of working with these packages so what i thought to let you all know that use this coz it is best i did't knew i m being personal to someone, your post is telling me it is personal so bring it on...

second thing
i sure am considering your advice about the decorum, ya i sure can do that if you let me know what i should write why dont you keep on posting so i could follow you howz that?..any ways it is't my so called it is true, dont tell me you belong to a community using peachtree or quickbooks, you are asking me to maintain i can built you a report of more than<b> 118 countries and currencies </b> hows dat? i said it clearly many in here dont even know what this software got i dont think you know even the abc of computerized accounting or else you might had the idea that this wal mart thing can even be done by quickbooks tally is wayyyyyyyy better than it...i see you are working on collecting data why dont you give me all of their currencies and transactions every detail so i could satisfy you and prove what you are asking, you know problem is ppl sure are not ready to accept k others are better or they can be why dont you and the "other guy" give me whole detail and i will show you the magic of tally i m waiting for your post and i m sure it will be of value not talking talkint talking .. stay cute
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Greatkhans</i>
<br />Hi June,

I read your post with great zeal and interest. You said "Three main softwares i been using peachtree, quickbooks and tally, frankly speaking tally is best application ever been made, it is way fit on any kind of business i mean "any". It is really an exciting statement.

Walmart has the following information

Operating in 18 countries using 18 currencies.
Revenue $506 billion (Equal to GDP of Pakistan)
Income Tax $7 Billion (Equal to the total taxes collected by the Govt. of Pakistan)
Net Income $13.6 Billion (Equal to the total foreign ex. of Govt. of Pakistan)
Assets $163 Billion (5 times more than Real Assets owned by the Govt. of Pakistan)
Capital Expenditures $11.5 billion (10 times the developmental budget of Pakistan)
1.8 million Employees (Equal to total employee of Federal Government of Pakistan)

Can your so called best software ever made, can meet the requirement of this company? Please advise.

On top of that I would request you to please maintain the decorum of the forum and write in languages that everyone can understand.

Regards

GREAT KHANS

- june23am - 02-22-2010

jazakALLAH sir g
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by awaisaftab</i>
<br />June23am your efforts are admirable.

- june23am - 02-22-2010

sure omeir you are welcome. as i said it earlier i can built whatever business i want through tally its a multi company or multi user thing whatever it is..one thing i should make clear k if you want the multiuser feature you will have to buy it if you dont than it is all yours...i can provide you the software even you can send me your scenario so i could guide you how should maintain your accounts through it..here is my email id june23am@gmail.com i will see what i can do for you .
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Omeir</i>
<br />Hi June,

I am looking for a software and did come across tally in my search, but could not find how to get this software. Could you please assist me in this regard?
Secondly will it support multiuser and multi company?

Would appreciate your help.

- Greatkhans - 02-22-2010

Hi June123am,

There is nothing personal. What I am saying is that don't make such big claims. The referred applications are good and intended for small businesses in North America. I used computer when you would haven't even heard of them. I am not giving you complete detail of Wal-Mart, but I am asking you a very small thing if you could do with Tally. Please generate a simple inventory reports in XBRL, with each item EPC tracking?

By the ways have you ever worked on MS Great Plains, Hyperion, People soft, SAP, Oracle etc.?

I hope you will enjoy your journey in Fokker via Multan because Air Bus A-380 doesn’t come to Pakistan.

Regards,

GREAT KHANS

- june23am - 02-22-2010

still you say you hav't taken it personaly?lol well you should't have jumped in at first when you never knew what you are talking about i told you, next time reply with some value not by talking talking talking lol .. now you cannot provide me walmart first it was wal mart lol what is your point yar grow up..and no i cannot do anything with tally ok abhi to nend aay ge sokon say? lol what are these ppl .. i was ready to prove it was't i who is the sheep in here? whatever yar . jisay samajhna tha wo samajh gaya hay jisay nahi samajhna tha he is i can see making himself comfortable with lame excuses, bhag kyon gaay ho give me the data? 118 currencies have made you upset?lol come on khan sab stop being personal..stay cute

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Greatkhans</i>
<br />Hi June123am,

There is nothing personal. What I am saying is that don't make such big claims. The referred applications are good and intended for small businesses in North America. I used computer when you would haven't even heard of them. I am not giving you complete detail of Wal-Mart, but I am asking you a very small thing if you could do with Tally. Please generate a simple inventory reports in XBRL, with each item EPC tracking?

By the ways have you ever worked on MS Great Plains, Hyperion, People soft, SAP, Oracle etc.?

I hope you will enjoy your journey in Fokker via Multan because Air Bus A-380 doesn’t come to Pakistan.

Regards,

GREAT KHANS

- Greatkhans - 02-23-2010

Hi June123am,

Now I know the level of your knowledge and experience. I would suggest again

Enjoy your journey in Fokker via Multan because Air Bus A-380 doesn’t come to Pakistan.

Regards,

GREAT KHANS