Accountancy Forum
IS ACCA LOSING IT'S VALUE IN PAKISTAN? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: IS ACCA LOSING IT'S VALUE IN PAKISTAN? (/showthread.php?tid=7472)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- yasir_live - 02-25-2010

Chalo, Kuch Likhnay ko nahi mila to Accountants ko Cake buna dia LoL. Esaay to Accoutants ka job scope sirf Bakery tak Medood ho jai ga!

Sorry for Interuptions.

- rabia-k - 02-25-2010

meri koi bhi baat tumhari samjh mein nahi ati!

- Dard - 02-25-2010

Well, i will just stay quiet!!

@ Rabia,

Bus yaar tumhari Baatain perh kar Meray dil chata hay Main Nasamajh ho jaun Aur phir tum samjhati raho! Anywayz mujhay tumhari Baat samajh agai thi Lakin main Shararat kar raha tha! Sorry 4 That.

@ Dard,

Thank U Very much for being Quiet. I Wish and Hope that U continue with your Quitness.

- Dard - 02-25-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br />@ Rabia,

Bus yaar tumhari Baatain perh kar Meray dil chata hay Main Nasamajh ho jaun Aur phir tum samjhati raho! Anywayz mujhay tumhari Baat samajh agai thi Lakin main Shararat kar raha tha! Sorry 4 That.

@ Dard,

Thank U Very much for being Quiet. I Wish and Hope that U continue with your Quitness.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
That was not for you by the way
Why do you hope to see me quiet? Mere bolne na bolne se tumhein kya?

@ Dard,

Tumharaay bolnay ya na bolnaay say mujhay kya shayad kisi ko bhi kuch nahi hay. Bolo yaar Bolnay per koi Pabandi bhi nahi hay....Mujhay To tum khamoshi main kuch Achaay lag rahay thay to socha k Shukria Ada kar dun tumhara lakin Tumhain shayad Shukria ya Tareef sunnay ki Adat nahi hay is liay tum nay mari baat ko Kisi aur sence main lay lia,

Anywayz Sorry if U hurt.

- Dard - 02-25-2010

Mujhe peechli posts mein koi "taareef" nazar nahin aai, instead it was something else. Dude, please think before you type
Tumhari "taareefein" to main ne kuch din pehle he dekh li thi when you called me a shemale and passed judgements on your own

@ Dard,

Main nay Tumhain Shemale nahi kaha tha it was Other person......Tumhain esaa lagta hay k Har koi tumhain Shemale keh Raha hay........Aur even agar tum shemale ho bhi to Kya shemale ko tareef sunnay ka haq nahi hota hay ?

- Dard - 02-26-2010

There was no praising in your previous posts whatsoever
When you are proved guilty, wrong or a person picks up a point of yours, you come up with excuses
Your "agar shemale ho bhi to" has elaborated it more. You called me a shemale even after i said i am MALE. Indecency ki bhi had hoti hai. Visit http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9369&whichpage=3 to see your post yourself.
Anyone with a mind would be able to derive the meaning from that post. Don't make any excuses like "it was a joke"-i know it was not- or "tum nahin samjho ge, is baat mein GEHRAAI THI" and so on

- yasir_live - 02-26-2010

@ Dard,

Main nay "AGAR" lafz use kia tha, And so called Readers Know the Fact that, "Agar" is used for Assumptions, Imagining Different Situations, Not for Final Conclusion. If a Person pick my Wrong points I usually prefer to come up with Sorry Rather to come up with Excuses! So Your Judgement about me is Wrong.

Regards.

- Dard - 02-26-2010

I can provide you with various examples from your own posts where you have given excuses; The most common of which is "is baat mein bohot gehraai hai, tum nahin samjho ge" and similar posts
I gave the link to the post where you called me a shemale. There is no "AGAR" in that post

- rabia-k - 02-26-2010

pauliangenius ,

sorry buddy. your discussion has been hijacked![D][D][D]

- yasir_live - 02-26-2010

Uff dard, "Agar" wali post isi page per hay.....Tumhain doosraay page par janay ki zaroorat nahi hay...........Main nay hi tum say kaha tha k Tum Pooori post na parhtay ho aur na samajtay ho.......Juldi say Phudakna shruu ho jataay ho!

I dont need to Visit your provided Link because main jo kehta usaay yaad zaroor rakhta hun.....I know I never say U Shemale Directly. I told U before that I dont make Excuses....I never Hasitate To do Sorry if fault is mine.

Yeh Saaas Bahuu wali harkatain chor do.........her waqt her cheeze main buraiyan talaash karna....her cheeze ka ulta matlab nikalna.........This is not a good habbit.

No Regards.

- Dard - 02-26-2010

Another "i am not mistaken" habit. Jo baat ghalat hai woh main kahoon ga. No one can stop me from it. You said YOU DIDN'T call me a shemale, so i provided you with the link where you did so. It is very evident from that post of yours whatever you said
I know truth hurts you, but that won't stop me from pinpointing things
Many of your posts have "ulta" matlab. Woh alaada baat hai k baad mein tum use golmol kar dete ho. Once again i can provide you with quotes of your own to prove it
I do read posts carefully enough the very first time. Need not go through them again. Some sentences(which you type) might seem funny and impression-making to you but might just be the opposite. That's why i advice you to think before typing
I believe you are aged 20 or more, you should have understanding of what i am talking about

- crazzyaccountant - 02-26-2010

Well i do want to add some facts
i am ACCA affiliate and so please don"t take it wrongly as a part of professional rivalry
I do agree that one did not become equal to C.A member after passing 14 papers of ACCA (mark word "C.A" member)but still this degree is not the one to be compare with M.B.A or B.com(which is completely out of question)
One may be earning even less then Rs10000/- after becoming ACCA affiliates but 100"s of ca internees are earning Rs6500/- (the level up to which ACCA affiliates are recognized by ICAP)
I can even give my personnel example that despite being an average student i respectfully earn more then Rs35000/- in Pakistani market even before becoming ACCA affiliate fart ahead of what C.A inter can even dream for.
meeting 10 out of which 5 are planning for ACCA is as much true as this fact is that remaining 4 out 5 are planing to go for C.A(ICAP)
"C.A is always given a preference over ACCA in PAKISTAN" is as true as "ACCA is far valuable worldwide then C.A(ICAP)"
Wishing for reduction in exemption for ACCA by ICAP registered students shows nothing except dis reputing their own body
As far as i think the best route for one could be go for ACCA and then C.A and in last for ICAEW saving a chance of success