Accountancy Forum
Zaid Hamid Escaping - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Zaid Hamid Escaping (/showthread.php?tid=7526)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- padphoosilimdakar - 03-08-2010

Awaisaftab aap nay pervaiziat ka zikr kya.Yeh konsa religion ya sect hai?

- kamranACA - 03-08-2010

ACCAite

The thing which you wish to point out (or which I feel you wished to) is understandable and yes it exists every where. We have to find out its roots; simply bluffing that we will crush India and Flag Dehli etc etc is inhuman and insensible in the time you are living at.

If you have travelled, I guess you should have learnt the reasons as to why we are ill-mannered, backward, outdated, dependent, and so on. Some other nations might be much ill-mannered when compared to us but our deficiency gets more highlighted when we are dependent upon them in every field of life.

We need to correct ourselves instead of gathering people against India or others. Correcting ourselves starts from correcting myself.

I wonder what you find wrong in it if we people laugh at Zaid Hamid. He is over excited, over emotional and a bit dumb minded which is reflective from the soultions he use to provide.

Personally I dont have any issue with him; however, he sometimes provide recreational opportunity, if we listen his views.

Regards,

KAMRAN.

- kamranACA - 03-08-2010

GreatKhans

Have you ever seen "parrots" who are taught and trained how to speak?

Regards,

- ACCAite - 03-08-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />ACCAite

The thing which you wish to point out (or which I feel you wished to) is understandable and yes it exists every where. We have to find out its roots; simply bluffing that we will crush India and Flag Dehli etc etc is inhuman and insensible in the time you are living at.

If you have travelled, I guess you should have learnt the reasons as to why we are ill-mannered, backward, outdated, dependent, and so on. Some other nations might be much ill-mannered when compared to us but our deficiency gets more highlighted when we are dependent upon them in every field of life.

We need to correct ourselves instead of gathering people against India or others. Correcting ourselves starts from correcting myself.

I wonder what you find wrong in it if we people laugh at Zaid Hamid. He is over excited, over emotional and a bit dumb minded which is reflective from the soultions he use to provide.

Personally I dont have any issue with him; however, he sometimes provide recreational opportunity, if we listen his views.

Regards,

KAMRAN.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Kamran Saahab,

Over the India issue i dont agree with you, i dont say crush them right away or on the other extreme as you are, totally blaming ourselves. Sir, are we not aware of the fact that India can never be our friend? are they really our well wishers? i mean i hope you dont think that way. Eventually, only war will settle it...i hope not but it just seems to be the fate of India - Pak relationship. Looking at history, whats happening currently and how future is shaping...i dont think we can prepare ourselves just by blaming entirely ourselves Sir.

Regards

- kamranACA - 03-08-2010

Tu bhaai jee naa karo khud ko blame; and live a peacful life with the "khayaali pulaaos" people like Zaid Hamid prepare for you. You know I am not concerned with what he says or people influenced by him feel.

It's your sweet will. Mashallah every one can make a better judgement and take his own decision.

Regards,

- ACCAite - 03-08-2010

Will do so, atleast i wont be shocked when after years of JEE SIR JEE SIR and improving myself i find out indian airforce fighter jets all over my heads.

regards

- kamranACA - 03-08-2010

ACCAite

If we will "improve" ourselves on all fronts then Indian jets will think one million times before crossing the boundary line; and if they will do they will in fact be crushed. Why don’t we see any material attacks on Germany, France, Switzerland, China, South Korea, Malaysia, Japan and all such countries (and others that are atomic power); is it for the reason that they have taken a lead to crush their neighborers? How many neighborers have been crushed by each of them? I guess none! Here we cannot quote examples of world wars since it has no linkage with the current days situation.

We are an atomic power, we have every thing as a base which any nation in the world requires for taking off. However, without correcting ourselves and doing what is required of us to do, we will end up in nothing but what we have seen in recent incidents and what we are observing all around.

I hope you might have heard the Joke regarding some lethargic Sardars who attacked their neighborhood village just anticipating that such neighborers will eat out their sugarcane that was YET TO BE CULTIVATED, on the inherited land; and who were asking the neighborers during fight "HORE CHOOPO".

Brother, there is no sense in "we will crush India" or similar slogans; This is nothing but self-deception. Check out critically what we are and what claims we make. This is what makes people to laugh.

Strengthen yourself, do what is needed to do at your part, keep your eyes and minds open, be a progressive nation, eliminate your own differences and hatreds, kill illiteracy and illiterate Mullah culture, kill dishonesty and transferring of responsibilities, curb out social evils, curb out nudity and unnecessary following of so-called advanced nations as well, unite your own people, love your people and culture, broaden your own mind and heart to accept others, take care for your own Flag that is at the moment a difficult task within our own country, bring in your own funds invested in Swiss banks instead of begging others to invest here, pay correct amount of taxes, bring in the system where peoples' money will not be mis-utilized for your ministers and officials, strengthen your economy to be self sufficient, bring in place the qualified, educated and committed people, develop effective and honest research institutions, bring in independent and honest judicial system (not merely judiciary), establish social justice ...........so on and so forth.

This is not something that can be achieved over-night. You need to refurbish your nation and systems as a whole from scratch. God has gifted us every thing but we are not up to the level where Allah hamara khauf hamaarey dushmano kay dil main daal day. And this is not gonna happen unless we remove our deficiencies.

Yes, ‘crush India slogans’ we are seeing and hearing from roughly 30 years; and this is nothing but a mad man’s dream. You need not to crush any one. Every one has a right to live his own life and have his own faith. If some one destabilizes you, then reply him in similar manner; but remember; beggars are not the choosers. Bring your self where no one dares to destabilize you. Bring in unity of your own people first of all. You in fact need to establish yourself. This is the only thing we require.

If you have different views or you find some other course of action practicable, I don’t mind at all. I said, every one can Mashallah think better and find better solution. Agreeing by others is not required in all cases.

Regards,

KAMRAN.

- Greatkhans - 03-09-2010

Hi Kamran,

It was in truth a wonderful comment “Parrots” that exactly describes the situation. Actually this is a very old shop of “Islam” to sell hate against India, America and Israel and emotionalizing people in the name of Islam for their own benefits. They never bother to do any self assessment. It has become our second nature that to blame these countries instead of acknowledging our own responsibilities. If you see our behaviors, we are in the front line when it is matter of “Kill or die”. We emotionalize other by fastening “Kafan” on the heads of infants with “ALLAH HUAKBER”. But when it comes to information, knowledge, science, technology, ethics, morality etc, we hide our faces. We have to look towards other nations for these attributes. I remember, Dr. Ghulam Murtaza Malik a great scholar, once said that if our love one is sick and we desperately need a medicine, we go to pharmacy. The pharmacist say there are two medicines one is by Jewish company for Rs. 1,000.00 and the other is made by Alhaj, namzi, suami sheikh bala bala, forRs.500.00. What do we do? We don’t by product made by Alhaj sahib because we know the product is not good and buy product of Jewish company because he is selling the right product. Rassul Allah said “Har quam kay liya eik imtihan tha, Muslamnoon kay liya mal imtihan hay (My words). Now we have made “wealth our god”.

Have you even seen, people who sell vegetables and park their stall (Thala) in front of their houses and sit at the corner of the street and advise Obama how to resolve world economic crises whereas are they are not able to resolve their own economics, they tell America how to settle Afghan & Iraq issues and don’t meet with their own siblings for years. I call them “Shiday”. These shiday resolve almost every problem of the world but except their own problems. You may see these “Shiday” everywhere in our society. Some Shiday are Thakaydar of Islam. They have never read Quran, Hadeeth, Fiqah, history, science, technology etc and issue certificates of “Kufr and termination of Nikah”. They don’t have a sharp knife in their houses and chant slogans destroying India, America and Israel. They forget what Israel did in 1957, 1963 and 1973 with allied Islamic forces. They don’t know the number of PhDs in science in technology in Tel Aviv University is 10 times more than the PhDs in entire Muslim world.

In the glorious era of Islamic kingdom, we were also supreme in science, technology, art, literature, etc. We can do that now too. But we need to plan for next 50 years, and stick to that plan with great commitment, devotion, and dedication and achieve our target.

Please pray that may Allah bless us with Aqal-e-salim (Amin),

Regards,

GREAT KHANS

These are interesting figure compiled by Extracts of speech by; Hafez A.B Mohamed Director-General, Al Baraka Bank.

Why made muslim's weak?

Demographics

o World Jewish Population. 14 million
o Distribution 7 m in America
5 m in Asia
2 m in Europe
100 thousand in Africa
o World Muslim Population 1.5 billion
o Distribution 1 billion in Asia/Mid-East
400 M in Africa
44 M in Europe
6 M in the Americas
o Every fifth human being is a Muslim.
o For every single Hindu there are two Muslims
o For every Buddhist there are two Muslims
o For every Jew there are 107 Muslims
o Yet the 14 million Jews are more powerful than the entire 1.5 billion
Muslims

Why?

Here are some of the reasons

Movers of Current History
o Albert Einstein Jewish
o Sigmund Freud Jewish
o Karl Marx Jewish
o Paul Samuelson Jewish
o Milton Friedman Jewish

Medical Milestones
o Vaccinating Needle Benjamin Ruben Jewish
o Polio Vaccine Jonas Salk Jewish
o Leukaemia Drug Gertrude Elion Jewish
o Hepatitis B Baruch Blumberg Jewish
o Syphilis Drug Paul Ehrlich Jewish
o Neuro muscular Elie Metchnikoff Jewish
o Endocrinology Andrew Schally Jewish
o Cognitive therapy. Aaron Beck Jewish
o Contraceptive Pill Gregory Pincus Jewish
o Understanding of Human Eye. G. Wald Jewish
o Embryology. Stanley Cohen Jewish
o Kidney Dialysis Willem Kloffcame Jewish

Nobel Prize Winners
o In the past 105 years, 14 million Jews have won 180 Nobel prizes
whilst 1.5 billion Muslims have contributed only 3 Nobel winners

Inventions that changed History
o Micro- Processing Chip. Stanley Mezor Jewish
o Nuclear Chain Reactor Leo Sziland Jewish
o Optical Fibre Cable Peter Schultz Jewish
o Traffic Lights Charles Adler Jewish
o Stainless Steel Benno Strauss Jewish
o Sound Movies Isador Kisee Jewish
o Telephone Microphone Emile Berliner Jewish
o Video Tape Recorder Charles Ginsburg Jewish

Influential Global Business
o Polo Ralph Lauren Jewish
o Coca Cola Jewish
o Levi's Jeans Levi Strauss Jewish
o Sawbuck's Howard Schultz Jewish
o Google Sergey Brin Jewish
o Dell Computers Michael Dell Jewish
o Oracle Larry Ellison Jewish
o DKNY Donna Karan Jewish
o Baskin & Robbins Irv Robbins Jewish
o Dunkin Donuts Bill Rosenberg Jewish

Influential Intellectuals/ Politicians
o Henry Kissinger , US Sec of State Jewish
o Richard Levin, PresidentYaleUniver sity Jewish
o Alan Greenspan , US Federal Reserve Jewish
o Joseph Lieberman Jewish
o Madeleine Albright , US Sec of State Jewish
o CasperWeinberger , US Sec of Defence Jewish
o Maxim Litvinov , USSR Foreign Minister Jewish
o DavidMarshal , Singapore Chief Minister Jewish
o Isaacs Isaacs, Gov-GenAustralia Jewish
o Benjamin Disraeli, British Statesman Jewish
o Yevgeny Primakov, Russian PM Jewish
o Barry Goldwater , US Politician Jewish
o Jorge Sampaio, President Portugal Jewish
o Herb Gray, Canadian Deputy - PM Jewish
o Pierre Mendes, French PM Jewish
o Michael Howard, British Home Sec. Jewish
o Bruno Kriesky, Austrian Chancellor Jewish
o Robert Rubin , US Sec of Treasury Jewish

Global Media Influential
o Wolf Blitzer, CNN Jewish
o Barbara Walters ABC News Jewish
o EugeneMeyer , Washington Post Jewish
o Henry Grunwald, Time Magazine Jewish
o Katherine Graham , Washington Post Jewish
o Joseph Lelyeld, New York Times Jewish
o Max Frankel, New York Times Jewish

Global Philanthropists
o George Soros Jewish
o Walter Annenberg Jewish

Why are they powerful? why are Muslims powerless?
Here's another reason. We have lost the capacity to produce knowledge.

o In the entire Muslim World (57 Muslim Countries) there are only
500 universities.
o In USA alone, 5,758 universities
o In India alone, 8,407 universities
o Not one university in the entire Islamic World features in the Top
500 Ranking Universities of the World
o Literacy in the Christian World 90%
o Literacy in the Muslim World 40%
o 15 Christian majority-countries, literacy rate 100%
o Muslim majority - countries , None
o 98% in Christian countries completed primary
o Only 50% in Muslim countries completed primary.
o 40% in Christian countries attended university
o In Muslim countries a dismal 2% attended.
o Muslim majority countries have 230 scientists per one million Muslims
o The USA has 5000 per million
o The Christian world 1000 technicians per million.
o Entire Arab World only 50 technicians per million.
o Muslim World spends on research/developmen t 0.2% of GDP
o Christian World spends 5 % of GDP

Conclusion
o The Muslim World lacks the capacity to produce knowledge.

Another way of testing the degree of knowledge is the degree of
diffusing knowledge.

o Pakistan 23 daily newspapers per 1000 citizens
o Singapore 460 per 1000 citizens.
o In UK book titles per million is 2000
o In Egypt book titles per million is only 17

Conclusion
o Muslim World is failing to diffuse knowledge

Applying Knowledge is another such test.

o Exports of high tech products from Pakistan is 0.9% of its exports.
o In Saudi Arabia is 0.2%
o Kuwait , Morocco and Algeria 0.3%
o Singapore alone is 68%

Conclusion.
o Muslim World is failing to apply knowledge.

What do you conclude? no need to tell the figures are speaking
themselves very loudly we are unable to listen

Advice

Please educate yourself and your children. always promote education,
don't compromise on it, don't ignore your children's slightest
misguidance from education (and please, for God's Sake, don't use your
personal contacts or sources to promote your children in their
education; if they fail, let them and make them learn to pass; b/c if
they can't do it now, they can't ever).
We are World's biggest and strongest nation, all we need is to
identify and explore our ownselves. Our victory is with our knowledge,
our creativity, our literacy...And nothing else.

....Wake up...!

- kamranACA - 03-09-2010

GreatKhan

I wish I could meet you some time. You made my day; believe you me we rarely meet such a mature, sensible and truthful person.

Accept my thanks and gratitude for being considerate, truthful and blunt.

I appreciate your analysis (even if it is of some one else; as you explained) and figures produced.

One thing; please check the figure of 3 Nobel Prize winners among Muslims. I doubt one out of three was Qaadiyaani. So, there may be a need to reduce this figure to 2 instead of three.

A few million qaadiyanis could have produced one nobel prize winner and we are planning to crush India, Israel and US regardless of being the worst and most illiterate and outdated in the universe. Kamaal kay loge hain ham bhi.

I am of strong view that we cannot make any dream come true unless we correct ourselves and do what all other nations which have supermacy have done over the ages.

Allah never changes any one's condition unless they wish to do so at their own and make all required efforts as well.this message is also given in Holy Quran. It's not merely something said by Iqbal.

Believe you me "parrots" cannot understand it.

Regards,

Kamran.

Hi Kamran,

Thanks for your appreciation. You are right that Allah never changes any one's condition unless they wish to do so at their own and make all required efforts as well. You are also very right to point out one of the noble prize holders. In fact your analyses were also so accurate that I said these are my analysis. I am happy to see that we are on the same page.

I would also like to highlight one more thing that is very important to me. Kahtay hain kah hijaroon kay ghar eik bacha pada ho gaya aur unhoon nay us ko choom choom kar mardiya. Almost this is the same situation with our nuclear program. There are about 11 nuclear powers declared or undeclared, and many more have capability to assemble it, in the world, but no one of them made it as controversial as we have made our program. Our Govt. is also using a suicide approach. Even in very small matters we boost that we will use our arsenals on India. This is a rubbish approach. It is nothing but a deterrent for balance of power. Naturally we did not make them to put in showcase; everyone knows that we or any other country may use it when it is a matter of survival, but we need to be sensible and responsible while we are discussing it. I am afraid that hamaray kuchh nadan doust us ko choom choom kar na mardain.

Regards,

GREAT KHAN

- Dard - 03-09-2010

Great information and analysis! Thanks Greatkhan
Can you please check about any muslim country not being in the top 500 universities of the world? University of Lahore claims to be. And i heard Quaid-e-Azam university is in the top 500 too? Is it true?

Hi Dard,

According to data of January 2010 there is slight improvement in Saudi Universities which is as under

King Saud University ranks 199
King Fahd Abdul Aziz University of Petroleum ranks 404
King Abdul Aziz University ranks 496

Pakistani universities are not even in top 1000 universities.Lahore University of Management Sciences ranks 2078 which is the best university in Pakistan.

Regards,

GREAT KHANS

- Dard - 03-09-2010

Thank you GreatKhan sir
If i ask further about this university thing it will lead to out-of-topic discussion. Hence i am initiating another topic about universities [url="http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=9754"]Why are not Pak universities in top 500?[/url]

- awaisaftab - 03-09-2010

I have never claimed that I am a religious scholar or Aalim. The purpose of thread has fullfilled the purpose was to alert the people not to declear anyone a non-muslim.Main ne kisi ko kafir qarar nhn dia aur na hi main is baat ka haq rakhta hun ke kisi ke eman aur islam k bare main fatwa doon.
Greatkhan Ap k sawalon k jawab main zroor donga lekin zara mahol thanda hone dain, I think you understand.