Accountancy Forum
Zaid Hamid Escaping - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Zaid Hamid Escaping (/showthread.php?tid=7526)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- Greatkhans - 03-09-2010

Hi Awais,

My view point and I think that Kamran is also on the same page, is that we should think big, resolve petty differences, broaden our hearts and open minds, admit & analyze our weaknesses, take rational measures to remove them, and do something for the well being of our nation by imparting education, eliminating illiteracy and poverty, rendering better health services, clean drinking water, women endowment,doing true research etc.

I would be waiting for your responses however, "Aslaf hi hadiya ukhar nay say koi faida nahi ho ga". Although I would like to discuss each line of your response in the light of history. But I would suggest you to discuss about today and about the future of our next generation.

Regards,

GREAT KHAN

- MRS - 03-09-2010

Well said Great Khan

The punch line for me is....

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Greatkhans</i>
<br />Hi Kamran,

They never bother to do any self assessment.

Regards,

GREAT KHANS

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

- kamranACA - 03-09-2010

Dear Fellows

Can we post defamatory links and material about others (WITHOUT ANY FACTUAL PROOF) in order to alert the people?

What will happen if we start doing it about every one; specially the ones who “serve their purpose” by posting such stuff?

I believe if one needs “self respect”, he should take very much care for others’ self respect as well.

Regards,

KAMRAN

- explosivetruth - 03-11-2010

<font size="2"></font id="size2"> All brothers and Sisters , Plz read this document about zaid hamid and u ll come to know so many answers of ur questions,,, follow this link plz
http//www.scribd.com/doc/27896180/Reply-to-Zaid-Hamid-s-defend-of-Yusuf-Kazzab

- kamranACA - 03-11-2010

Fish market.

Here comes another.........

Regards,

- Schuaeb - 03-11-2010

The nobel laureate referred to as Qadyani was a Pakistani as well! Thing to be happy about is that where a few million qadyani's have produced a nobel laureate at least 17 million Pakistanis also have done the same. Though surely something not to be complacent of. As Iqbal said nahin he na ummeed Iqbal apni kasht-e-vairan se, though I often wonder on what ground he was not na-ummeed.

- awaisaftab - 03-11-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by explosivetruth</i>
<br /><font size="2"></font id="size2"> All brothers and Sisters , Plz read this document about zaid hamid and u ll come to know so many answers of ur questions,,, follow this link plz
http//www.scribd.com/doc/27896180/Reply-to-Zaid-Hamid-s-defend-of-Yusuf-Kazzab

Nice contribution.

- Greatkhans - 03-11-2010

Hi Scheaeb,

Iqbal also said what Kamran referred from Quran

Khuda nay ajj tak us qaom ki halat nahi badli
Na ho khiyal jis ko ap apni halat badalnay kha

@Awais,

Congratulation, you got a companion.

Qais jangal may hay akayla mujhay janay do
Khoob guzray gi jo mil jaingay diwana do

Regards,

GREAT KHANS

- shani420 - 03-11-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Schuaeb</i>
<br />The nobel laureate referred to as Qadyani was a Pakistani as well! Thing to be happy about is that where a few million qadyani's have produced a nobel laureate at least 17 million Pakistanis also have done the same. Though surely something not to be complacent of. As Iqbal said nahin he na ummeed Iqbal apni kasht-e-vairan se, though I often wonder on what ground he was not na-ummeed.

Abdus Salam was a Pakistani but he didn't won Nobel prize solely.He shared this Nobel prize of Physics with Sheldon Glashow and Steven Weinberg(it was their joint research) in 1979.

- awaisaftab - 03-11-2010

MAIN TO AKELAY HI CHALLA THA JANIBE MANZIL
LOG ATAY GAY QAFLA BANTA GAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!

PL CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG

- yasir_live - 03-11-2010

Great Khan And Other Contributors of this thread!

Sher-o-Ishaar ka Jawaab Ikhlaqan Sharo-Shaieri main hi hona chaiyay!

Regards,

- kamranACA - 03-11-2010

Though not straightforwardly linkable but the poetry I read makes me to write;

Tu nay dekhi hai woh peshaani, woh rukhsaar, woh hont!

Zindagee jin kay tassawar main lutaa de ham nay!

Tujh pay uthi hain woh khoyee hui saahar aankhein!

Tujh ko maloom hai kyun umar ganwa dee ham nay!!!

Regards,

- kamranACA - 03-11-2010

Dears

Iqbal, as a human being, was a common man having all attributes of a common human being. This is what his son has also confirmed time and again and this is what we learn by looking at the history.

I know no body is saying here; but just wish to clarify that unlike majority of us feel, he was not among the Wali-Allahs. He was as normal as many of us could be.

Yes; in his literary work and thought he was extremely amazing though I believe he got so much inspiration from Maulana Roomi in building up the basic design of his idealogy.

I also have reasons to believe that the concept of "Khudi" specifically expressed in his "Baal-e-Jibraeel" was inspired and borrowed from the concept of "Ana-al-Haq" of Hussain Bin Mansoor Hallaaj.

If some one objects it irrationally, he should make a comparative study of "Al-Tuaaseen" written by Hussain Bin Mansoor with Baal-e-Jibraeel.

Yet, he was a great poet and his work will remain alive for ever and keep on inspiring the generations to come.

Regards,

Kamran.

- Greatkhans - 03-11-2010

Hi Yasir,

Shaar I wrote is a symbolic one. Dewana doesn't mean "Paranoid”. It means that having same views or “Hamkhiyal”. I know our new generation also has some lacking in Urdu literature. However, sticking to the main issue, my view is still vivid clear that instead of splashing mud on each other and issuing fatawas of Kufr-o-Ilhad, we should focus to understand the demands of the time that is rebuilding of our moral characters and enhancing education to revive our nation as progressive, modern, and glorious nation once again. Again it doesn’t mean that we should depart from our religion, culture, traditions and values. We have been fighting fruitlessly for last hundreds of years. If you go in the recent history of subcontinent, so called Ulma declared Printing Press, Laud speakers, radio, television, etc “HARAM”. But at the end of the day, these things have become an integral part of our life. I strongly believe that education is the only gateway of prosperity, progress and well being.

Regards,

GREAT KHANS

- kamranACA - 03-12-2010

Great Khans

You mentioned "dewana"; and some one here said others should consider his sayings as "paagal aadmi ke bakwaas".

Here I don't know why but a link appears between Dewana and Paagal. If the meanings of these both words is taken to be same then a unified conclusion can be arrived at.

What you are saying is a thing which looks the only practicable solution to every one who is not a part of fish market and who is not a parrot.

However, I regrettfully call your attention that these parrots being taught by you have expired the age of learning; and any thing told by you will not be understood by such parrots.

Regards,

Kamran.