Accountancy Forum
CMA - IMA - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: CMA - IMA (/showthread.php?tid=757)

Pages: 1 2 3

CMA - IMA - kris - 03-30-2004

IMA offers two certification - CMA and CFM.
Please search about them their website is www.icmnet.org.
Bye
Kris

kris

- kris - 03-30-2004

correction WWW.IMANET.ORG

kris

- kris - 04-09-2004

I would like to give some preface regarding IMA effective networking contribution to its members and students.
IMA is giving resources to students to interact with resourceful employers, enhancing student belief regarding their future. It is statistically established that more then half of new jobs are being obtained via networking i.e. directly interacting with member-employers.
IMA consists of several chapters. These chapters are contributing towards students' professional development and giving services to society on grassroots level. They help students to develop their professional ethical base.
Locally chapters give a greenhorn - a place where he can flourish his/her leadership, team work, and communication abilities. It might be replacement to leadership program provided by society of management accountant Canada.
As you all know that the management accountants are no more conventionalist or historian like CAs or CPAs. They are value contributor or partner of management/owners to look for new opportunities encompassing high ethical values.
I will give you guys some more info, inshallah in my next visit.

kris

- patch developer - 02-10-2007

How are you all
there is free encyclopedia about cma topics for those students who want to build their own free resources
the encyclopedia is completely free and under GNU License , they call it CMAPedia
you can visit on this link
http://www.infotechaccountants.com/cmapedia
thanks for all

SalamuAlaikum

- peshaweri - 02-10-2007

Hi Guys,
I am CMA from Peshawar currently working in UAE. If anybody need assistance in Study Material, Exam Prep Software or any support just drop a message. Anybody is welcomed to our growing community of CMAs.

Cheers

- Mahtab - 02-17-2007

Assalaam-o-Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu
"How are you all
there is free encyclopedia about cma topics for those students who want to build their own free resources
the encyclopedia is completely free and under GNU License , they call it CMAPedia
you can visit on this link www.infotechaccountants.com/cmapedia thanks for all"

Jazak Allah

- tahir_azmat2002 - 09-17-2009

Dear Mr Peshawri,

I am currently working in Kuwait and planning to do CMA - IMA , I need your assistance to advise me regarding self study material for CMA and also earning potential in Middle east after CMA - IMA.

Regards

Azmat Tahir

- tariqsohail - 09-17-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by tahir_azmat2002</i>
<br />Dear Mr Peshawri,

I am currently working in Kuwait and planning to do CMA - IMA , I need your assistance to advise me regarding self study material for CMA and also earning potential in Middle east after CMA - IMA.

Regards

Azmat Tahir
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear Azmat,

I don't know whether Mr. Peshawari is available on this forum any more...If you want to know about CMA (IMA), please check my several post on CMA (IMA) in this forum. I hope you will get most of your answer.

Regards,
Sohail

Dear Mr Sohail,

Thanks for your lovely message.

I would like to request you to update me about the career options and earning potential after CMA - IMA in middle east as I have experience of 5 to 6 years in the field of account, overseas purchasing & Inventory controlling.

Also , I have checked some other option in regards of CMA - IMA self study courses and hope to get them soon after finalizing few aspects.

Regards

Azmat Tahir

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by tahir_azmat2002</i>
<br />Dear Mr Sohail,

Thanks for your lovely message.

I would like to request you to update me about the career options and earning potential after CMA - IMA in middle east as I have experience of 5 to 6 years in the field of account, overseas purchasing & Inventory controlling.

Also , I have checked some other option in regards of CMA - IMA self study courses and hope to get them soon after finalizing few aspects.

Regards

Azmat Tahir

Mr. Azmat Tahir,

Earning capability varies from person to person and from one nationality to other.

CMA (IMA) holding quite good position in Middle East markets and earning quite handsome salary packages. But no one can guarantee you about any salary package after attaining a professional qualification designation.

In terms of career option after CMA (IMA), you can work in accounts in different capacities like Management Accountant, Cost Accountant, Accounting Manager, Finance Manager, Financial Controllet, Chief Financial officer and many more.

I hope I answer to your query.

Regards,
Sohail

Dear Mr Sohail,

Thanks alot for your kind guidance in this matter.

As I know that Gleim is giving self study material for CMA but Do you have any idea about CFM ???

Regards

Azmat Tahir

Dear Mr. Tahir Azmat,

Gleim considered as premier self study material provider for CMA (IMA).

CFM (IMA) designation already stop offering by IMA in 2008.

Regards,
Sohail

- tahir_azmat2002 - 09-18-2009

Dear Mr Tariq,

I want to know that which accountancy body is offering now CFM ???

Regards

Azmat Tahir

- tariqsohail - 09-18-2009

<br />Dear Mr Tariq,

I want to know that which accountancy body is offering now CFM ???

Regards

Azmat Tahir

CFM is a designation which is registered with IMA (USA)..no other professional body offering CFM.

Regards,
Sohail

- tahir_azmat2002 - 09-19-2009

Dear Mr Tariq,

Thanks for all your supporting information.

Kindly also advise me in regards of my queries as mentioned below ,

1. CMA Registration & Examination fees for each part
2. Also , what is this wavier fees ??

Regards