Accountancy Forum
Why everyone like to reply females?? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Why everyone like to reply females?? (/showthread.php?tid=7637)

Pages: 1 2 3

Why everyone like to reply females?? - Chk_Smile - 03-20-2010

I have seen here i have seen everywhere, mostly males like to reply to posts of female first.. if there is some important question from a male no one is going to reply it, but they will surely reply to a female even she have nothing special to discuss??

- Dard - 03-20-2010

There are many PpL who just love the attention given to them by girls. Once they get the attention, they tend to "flirt". In other words, they are desperates. My words may seem harsh but this is the truth

- Sh.Mohsin - 03-20-2010

There is a magnetic force between opposit sexes.....

- rabia-k - 03-20-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dard</i>
<br />There are many PpL who just love the attention given to them by girls. Once they get the attention, they tend to <b>"flirt"</b>. In other words, they are desperates. My words may seem harsh but this is the truth
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

true! i have pointed this out thrice. there is one particular Mr desperado here who flirts in english, urdu and even arabic [D]

- Kasim - 03-20-2010

rabia
what flirt is to do with languages?
i didnt get that
flirt can be done with or with out speaking a word of any language

- Dard - 03-20-2010

Kasim, she was filtering out the users

- yasir_live - 03-21-2010

Rabia.

It is just Matter of Thinking. The Person To Whom U Pointing At, Never Done Flirt Nor He Is Desperate. It Is Just a Way U think. Why Some One Flirt With U Even When He has Never Seen U, There Are Some Desperates Who tends to Fall in Love Online, And then they Call Other As Desperates.However I am not One of Them.

Chk_Smile.

Your Question reminds me of Physics Lecture. I remember Once My Teacher tell us That "Opposite Poles Attract Each Other". Something Same is True in this Case.

Regards.

- Dard - 03-21-2010

Falling in love with one person isn't desperation. Flirting is characterized by wording
As i had replied in some other post too, when MOST PpL have a common view about someone, it means there is atleast some truth to it

//when MOST PpL have a common view about someone, it means there is atleast some truth to it//.

Well this isn't Necessary, Nor It is Enough Evidence. Most Peoples Were of common view that Albert Einstein is MAD Guy! But he was not As every one Knows now. Your Judgement is Based on Illogical Methods.

- rabia-k - 03-21-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br />
Rabia.

It is just Matter of Thinking. The Person To Whom U Pointing At, Never Done Flirt Nor He Is Desperate. It Is Just a Way U think. Why Some One Flirt With U Even When He has Never Seen U, There Are Some Desperates Who tends to Fall in Love Online, And then they Call Other As Desperates.However I am not One of Them.

Chk_Smile.

Your Question reminds me of Physics Lecture. I remember Once My Teacher tell us That "Opposite Poles Attract Each Other". Something Same is True in this Case.

Regards.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
excuse me, aap apne posts ghor se parlaein.
no need to justify anything.

- Nauman - 03-21-2010

So you are calling yasir desperate?

- rabia-k - 03-21-2010

nauman have you read his posts? the ones i am referring to?

- Chk_Smile - 03-21-2010

Yasir Opposite pole attract each other this is lecture of physics not of human behaviour, You might get attracted to someone if you have seen him, but online ? without knowing anything about other there can not be any attraction, males tends to create attraction.. If We follow the Physics theory then why this theory doese not aplly at girls????

// We follow the Physics theory then why this theory doese not aplly at girls????//

Because Girls Are Weak In Physics. They Don't Like Physics Subject. As Far As your surprising Attitude on Online Attraction is Concerned.....Yes There is one, Among us Who is in Online Mohabbat with Some One, May be Male On other End, I am not Sure.

Regards.

<font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>

excuse me, aap apne posts ghor se parlaein.
no need to justify anything.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="size1">

Dear, I really Don't Know Which Post U R Talking About ? I think Aap ko <b>Weham</b> hota hay K Aap say Baat karnay Walaay Aap k saath Flirt ker rahay hain [D]. Aap koi Anti-flirt Tablet Use Kijiyay.

Ab is Post ki Starting main <b>Dear</b> Likha hay main nay, Aap ko yehi Lag raha hoga k main Flirt ker raha hun [D], Personally Mujhay Flirt ka Matlab bhi nahi Maloom, To B Very Honest.

Regards.