Accountancy Forum
PIPFA and MBA - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Accounting and Audit (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: PIPFA and MBA (/showthread.php?tid=7645)

PIPFA and MBA - Sana Farooki - 03-21-2010

<b></b><font size="3"></font id="size3"><font color="brown"></font id="brown">

<b></b> I m in final semester of pipfa . . and finding myself confused while deciding for the next step . .
will MBA finance will be a good combo for a student like me who is doing b.com n pipfa ... ?

- yasir_live - 03-21-2010

Yes MBA Finance is Good Option. U can Consider it as your Final Decision.

- ciapk - 03-23-2010

Dear ,

I dont think so that MBA finance is a good option. I will suggest that you should pay your full attention to B. Com and PIPFA. After Completion of PIPFA yoy should claim exemption of CA Foundation and go for CA instead of MBA. However, if u wish to go for MBA so plz try for a recognized institution. After MBA there are some chances that yoy may start you carrier in a banking sector.

- Chk_Smile - 03-24-2010

I think you should go for CA and clear it atleast to inter stage..

- Sh.Mohsin - 03-27-2010

Just qualify C.A. inter and join audit firm for articles...

You must be able to qualify C.A.

- Rameez1232 - 04-03-2010

hi Sana g...

i m also a student of PIPFA Final.

i recommend you according to different situations

if you are interested in job and earning money as soon as possible then you should go for MBA because after MBA you can get a Better JOB.

and if you are interested in Studies then Go for CA. it will be just like LONG TERM INVESTMENT of time but will give you higher DIVIDEND in the End.

Regards,
Rameez Ali

- Sana Farooki - 04-09-2010

well . . only prob with c.a is ... its like blind path ... u dont knw u ll pass or not ...
wat about CIA ? pipfa students get 1 paper's exemption out of 3 papers of cia . .
since im interested in AUDITING

- awaisaftab - 04-09-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sana Farooki</i>
<br /><b></b><font size="3"></font id="size3"><font color="brown"></font id="brown">

<b></b> I m in final semester of pipfa . . and finding myself confused while deciding for the next step . .
will MBA finance will be a good combo for a student like me who is doing b.com n pipfa ... ?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

BBA (Hons) degree is awarded by University of Central Punjab to those APA's who have bachelor degrees. B.B.A (Hons) is considered equivalent to masters according to HEC Just obtain this degree and get admission in M.S (Finance) or ICMA

- umar_khi08@yahoo.com - 04-21-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sana Farooki</i>
<br />well . . only prob with c.a is ... its like blind path ... u dont knw u ll pass or not ...
wat about CIA ? pipfa students get 1 paper's exemption out of 3 papers of cia . .
since im interested in AUDITING
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Dear SANA.

I am Also a PIPFA Finalist and as well as registred in CIA.I will recommend you to continue PIPFA, bcoz this is the best route to make your career in Finance & Accounts and also to continue C.A after exemption of module A & B.

CIA is the specific in auditing but this is also a good combination of PIPFA and CIA. you can start CIA but there is no any exemption of any paper excep Qualified C.A OR ACMA and ACIS.

If you are intrested in CIA then pls visit the following link.

http//iiap.org.pk/news.php

Regards

UMAR.

- zulfi721 - 04-28-2010

can any body guide me from where i can download IPPF 2009 standards and gleim CIA review kit,sawyers intrnal auditng.....................your early response would be a helpful guide for me...