Accountancy Forum
ACCA from pak or uk! - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: ACCA from pak or uk! (/showthread.php?tid=7676)

ACCA from pak or uk! - sohaib chohan - 03-23-2010

salam to all!
i will finish my A-levels this june INSHALLAH n i want to start my accounting career with acca! Now my dad wants me to go abroad therefore, i need to know from all the respected seniors about where to apply in UK or any other country.... please also give a comparison between ACCA from Pakistan and abroad!!
JAZAKALLAH

- meerhassankhan - 04-03-2010

Dear Sohaib I’ll suggest not like a friend but like a brother that start your ACCA in Pakistan and complete it over there as well because there is no place in the world like Pak to do study peacefully & its cheap as well. Concentrate on its completion and have articles In any firm then go to any country in the world. It make no difference whether you complete it from Pak or abroad. I am London and after passing three months time here I am going to Dubai after cancellation of visa of 1.5yeas neither I feel satisfaction with London Life (bohat bakawas life ha yahan per) nor I want to spend my golden days away from my family members. Visit foreign country but not with the intention for long term stay. Foreign countries enhance your vision and make you more responsible person. If you have enough money and you want to do any degree programs then go abroad otherwise don’t go outside specially for ACCA.
Kind regard
meerhassankhan@yahoo.com

- sohaib chohan - 06-17-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by meerhassankhan</i>
<br />Dear Sohaib I’ll suggest not like a friend but like a brother that start your ACCA in Pakistan and complete it over there as well because there is no place in the world like Pak to do study peacefully & its cheap as well. Concentrate on its completion and have articles In any firm then go to any country in the world. It make no difference whether you complete it from Pak or abroad. I am London and after passing three months time here I am going to Dubai after cancellation of visa of 1.5yeas neither I feel satisfaction with London Life (bohat bakawas life ha yahan per) nor I want to spend my golden days away from my family members. Visit foreign country but not with the intention for long term stay. Foreign countries enhance your vision and make you more responsible person. If you have enough money and you want to do any degree programs then go abroad otherwise don’t go outside specially for ACCA.
Kind regard
meerhassankhan@yahoo.com
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

thank u bro, may ALLAH bless u
ok from where in ISLAMABAD or RAWAL PINDI should i start ACCA or suggest me abut starting CA directly (do mention d risk factor)!!! what u have done? n Dubai is too good.... -)

- aimaad22 - 06-17-2010

A couple of my friends did this, they went abroad to study for ACCA, and they came back after a year or so because it just wasnt worth it. So in my opinion you should do it from Pakistan.

With university degrees its different because the name of the university and education you get there is of much higher standard than anything in Pakistan. However with ACCA it doesnt matter whether you study from Pakistan UK or Somalia because the value of the qualification is the same. Studying abroad you will only incur many time more expenses and life will be difficult for you there just as meerhassankhan said. That is what my friends told me who tried to study there. So my advice is study here and later on in your career inshAllah you may get the chance to work abroad and get the experience as ACCA is internationally recognized.