Accountancy Forum
I day notice - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: I day notice (/showthread.php?tid=7681)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

- idiot.boy - 05-07-2010

@A.A --> 1st of ALL , STOP CRYING !! 2ndly please elobrate this idiom " figment of your imagination " .. I DIDNT HAVE ANY EXAM IN MY ACCA ON " ENGLISH " so as far as my knowledge of IDIOMS is concerned , i dont know what u have just used !!

In the very 1st moot point, what are u complaining about ?? U called KPMG and asked abt ACCA and CA test , that guy said ACCA test on friday which never happened, the previous guy said no test , and i went on MONDAY after u called , and that OLD GUY whom i guess u handed over the CV , told me very conspicuously that NO MORE ACCA's !!
now is there any HOPE ?? from KPMG ??? read the above msg from TOOR as well !! u should be sorry to him as well dear !!

+ THANKS FOR UR HAPPINIESS IF WE GET INTO BIG 4 , but , BHAINS KA AGAY BEEN BAJANA ) , like i said before , no CONCERNS to what we are getting through , still u will be happy .... out of this world ... any idiom fits in this situation Wink ??? i dont know maybe u could

Atlast but not the least , sorry to say but AIMAAD didn't understood you well , as HE called you " HE " ) ... far beyond the horizons !!

NOW , ACT IN GOOD FAITH AS U ENUMERATED IT TO ME !!

PEACE BE WITH U

- aimaad22 - 05-07-2010

AA thanks for the help, I think I passed that point today when i visited HLB and missed it!!

Toor I did drop my CV there, lets see what happens. The guy took it but when I asked him when the process will start he didnt have any answer he said we'll call and let you know.

idiotboy many congrats!! all your hard work and 'khuwari' paid off after all. Yeah man revise standards and also some auditing definitions as they asked me some. Also do ISA on reporting. Afterwards if you see Mr Ajmal try to ask him about the 2nd interviews. Anyway, best of luck bro!! And keep your elbow under control p

- A.A - 05-07-2010

@idiot.boyCongratulations on getting the interview call,hope you get in AFF.No need for me to stop crying though since I never startedP Satisfied myself by just praying for everyone.
I gave my CV to the new guy and talked to him over the phone too since he apparently deals with trainee inductions according to the receptionist as well as the operator.
The phrase 'figment of imagination' is used to convey that whatever a person considers to be the truth,reality or a fact is nothing but a lie or self-delusion and is used to show your disbelief in another's words.I said that I did not consider your information to be this in the hope of clarifying that I had not been deliberately doubting you.
GOOD LUCK for your interview!!

- idiot.boy - 05-07-2010

@A.A Thank you for ur prayers and sorry for any harsh words i used before .. Since u know i was a bit stressed out so everything seems in a wrong way ... hope everything's clear now ... Best of luck to u to on 12th MAY and tax exam specifically P

@Aimaad , YA man .. im revising each n every standard , i have self - made notes .. but feeling a bit weird i dont know S and yes sure why not , i will definately ask abt the 2nd interviews and also the induction of CA's etc wont forgive him this time P choron ga nahin AFF walon ko kasam say bht gusa chahra howa ha !! @ @

I am waiting kab 10 bajaain gay yaar !!

- A.A - 05-07-2010

)Thanks.It's ok,I knew that.Everybody is stressed out.And for me its all or none because even a refer in any one paper means I won't be able to join firm this time since I am not a graduate.So I am praying and inshallah we'll all get through.
Btw,I got this sms in Mod A and it has helped me for the past 2 years so I'd like to share it with everyone,
"No matter how softly you whisper a prayer,Allah listens and knows the hopes and fears you keep in your heart.. for when you trust in Him,miracles happen."

- harounkhan - 05-07-2010

No matter how much I pray about something, it never happens.... And when I don't pray at all, it happens. For instance, whenever I have prayed before any exam, I have done bad in that paper. And when I don't pray before the exam, I do well in it. LOL - There is something seriously wrong here.

Idiotboy, tons of congrats for the call. I hope you do well in the interview. I wish you all the best. Just don't ask me to pray for you. It'll be a disaster... LOL !!! =P

- idiot.boy - 05-07-2010

@Haroun-> Ahh han ... aisay nahin kahtay yaar.. sab chalta ha .. There is always a good reason for whatever happens to us .. and just read the sms shared by A.A ... i mean kya baat kahi hay yaar its truely amazing ... and ya brother , thanks for the wishes ) and dua ker din yaar kya pata lag hi jay D hahaha

@A.A -> Ur most welcome .. and i just can't express what i felt after reading this sms of urs ... its just mind boggling ... truley awesome... so deep so touchy ... Thanks once again and i know u will qualify D + TAX this time ) i know what u are capable of Masha-Allah ) ... tax tumhara paka clear ha leekhwa lo meray say P

Best of luck )

- hasanaltaf@hotmail.com - 05-07-2010

can any1 please send me a c.v layout , i have one already but that's not so appealing

- aimaad22 - 05-07-2010

Haroon remember this life is a test!! Not all our prayers will be answered. Allah says in the Quran that He tests each man according to his own ability and strength. Remember the Hadith when the recompense for the unanswered prayers of this world will be brought before people, they will be shocked and say 'we wish none of our prayers had been answered'!! So even when Allah does not answer, it does not mean He is not listening.

idiotboy dont worry of course you are feeling weird!! Its a big day for you and so its natural that there'll be butterflies in the stomach. But the interviewers(at least the ones I got) are nice and understanding, it wont be a problem at all. Haha yeah na chorna unhay!!! Waisa we have to admit, despite what happened with you AFF arent that bad. See their behavior. Their recruitment process seemed a lot more transparent and fair than anyone else's. They made a mistake but now they are calling you and thus realizing their mistake. They could easily have said you failed the test and who would have been able to do anything?? Compare it to what EY and especially KPMG have done with us!! Dont even want to start thinking about them again!! Anyway, good luck mate, may Allah bless your efforts.

- bilawal - 05-07-2010

CONGRATS idiot.boy.Wish you good luck.They didnt ask complicated questions about standards(atleast to me)so i suggest you to stick with the basics.Have a look at capitals of countries and at tomorrow`s newspaper.Good Luck again.ONE THING MORE Yar do ask mr ajmal whether they have called anyone for second interview

aimad, yar i am quite sure that they are waiting for result of CA inter which is on tuesday. Did you called at their office? I did today and the operator said that mr ajmal wasnt on his seat. I asked her about the second interview she didnt answer properly saying that the selected ones will be informed.I wonder what that means !!!

- aimaad22 - 05-07-2010

Well, at least she said 'will'. So we can hope they haven't called yet. They are waiting for idiotboy ) Cheetah ka baghair second interview kaisan hongay?? Hahahaha )

- A.A - 05-07-2010

@harounkhanMaybe you just need to have faith that your dua will give you what you want.I sincerely hope you get it.It's sad to go through life with a jaded view,even if one coats it in a smile.Trust God.
@idiot.boyMost welcome!I had really hoped that people would understand the depth of that message and benefit from it as much as I have.I had the same reaction when I first read it and every time exams come or result is near,or when I am just afraid because of doubts,I read it and forward to others experiencing the same thing.It has such a calming effect that it's beyond words.
And thanks alot for your praise.I hope and pray that Tuesday proves it was deserved.
Now good luck for tomorrow!

- bilawal - 05-07-2010

Waisay yar there call to idiot.boy proves that their recruitment process is transparent...and this is encouraging for all of us.

- aimaad22 - 05-10-2010

Finally the site is working again!! What goes wrong with it? May be the admin can tell us?

So guys any news?? CA result tomorrow then things should become clearer!!

Idiotboy how was your interview man??

- bilawal - 05-10-2010

Twice this site has stopped working at weekends. Probably too much load.

Idiotboy han yar interview ka to kuch batao.