Accountancy Forum
Interview call from Ford Rhodes, Karachi - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Interview call from Ford Rhodes, Karachi (/showthread.php?tid=7728)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- masroorahmed - 04-07-2010

well the areas in fordrhodes's test held on 27th march were
ACCOUNTING IAS8,10,12,16,fifo inventory
AUDITING .. subsequent events , documentation,going concern,audit report particularly(nd perhaps most important)
ENGLISH; essay on causes of electricity crisis nd steps to overcom.

- masroorahmed - 04-08-2010

[yar someone at forum posted tht E&Y's recruitment is over! at waat xtent ths shoking news is true????????? plz some who can help us... well i took E&Y entrance test on 27th of ths march10...

- harounkhan - 04-08-2010

masroorahmed, where did you read this news? Very sad if it's true !!!!

- aimaad22 - 04-08-2010

I posted it on another thread. I was talking about Islamabad though, so if you are in some other city there may still be hope for you.

- harounkhan - 04-08-2010

Phew!!! We are talking about the Karachi office man. INSHALLAH we will get the interview call soon. I wish you all the best in your interview. Cheers!!!

- aimaad22 - 04-08-2010

InshAllah. Best of luck to you too.

- harounkhan - 04-09-2010

I am feeling very pessimistic about my chances of getting the interview call now. It's been 12 days, and I don't think they make you wait THAT long. I am still keeping my hope alive but it's not looking good.

- paradigm - 04-09-2010

No call here either

That's three of us on this forum who haven't got a call yet. It means two things. It could either mean that they haven't called anybody yet for the interview or it could mean that the three of us have not been selected. Let's hope it's the former. I'll wait another couple of days. Then I'll call Adeel Akhter (The Head of HR Department) myself and ask him. There's no harm in doing it.

- bilawal - 04-09-2010

Bad news for all of us....i went to EY yesterday to check my status and........Their recruitment process is over. joining date of the fresh lot Was 5th of April........so sad

- masroorahmed - 04-09-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bilawal</i>
<br />Bad news for all of us....i went to EY yesterday to check my status and........Their recruitment process is over. joining date of the fresh lot Was 5th of April........so sad
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
hey bial r u talkin abt the khi office ....
if yes then i m very depressd yaar...
seen hogaya !!!!

He may be right ... Bad news ... Must start looking elsewhere now !!!!

- paradigm - 04-09-2010

Haroun y don't u call EYs hr and ask them

Yeah I just called Adeel Akhter, the head of HR Departmen, but no answer ... I think they have a lunch break from 100 - 200 ... I'll try again and let you guys know !!!!

- bilawal - 04-09-2010

sorry guys i was talking about islamabad.....Sorry Again