Accountancy Forum
Interview call from Ford Rhodes, Karachi - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Interview call from Ford Rhodes, Karachi (/showthread.php?tid=7728)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- idiot.boy - 04-10-2010

@Haroon , CALL AI ?? O ??? !!

- harounkhan - 04-10-2010

idiotboy, nahin yaar I didn't get any call. I have heard the final interviews are taking place on Monday. So today was probably the last day to recieve calls. And I think their office is closed now. So.....I think that's it then. I haven't been selected, sadly.

- idiot.boy - 04-10-2010

Koi baat nahin yaar dil chota nah kero !! just keep on trying again n again ... submit ur CV in other firms , MAY ma again recruitment start ho rahi hay , CA inter walon ka result ay ga so all firms will again start the process ... dnt worry its just abt few more weeks time !!

ab is dafa , PREPARE UR SELF MORE !! u have time , so lag jao bus ... see what if any mistakes u did , and try collecting a good reference !! ho jay ga tension mat lo

and no need to stress out , keep ur vision positive , ho jay ga tenison nhain layna ka )

- harounkhan - 04-10-2010

Thanks for your encouraging words, idiotboy. Problem yeh hai yaar ke I live in Lahore but I want to move to Karachi. It's hard to apply in firms there while living in Lahore. Tell me something, is it possible to get transferred to another city? For instance, I get recruited by KPMG here in Lahore, then is it possible to have myself transferred to KPMG Karachi Office?

- idiot.boy - 04-10-2010

Haroun i really dnt have any idea about such thing .. do ask KAMRANACA , he's a very senior member here and knows alot abt such firms and stuff !!

* by the way, why u leaving lahore and moving to karachi ??** lahore lahore hay yaar )

- aimaad22 - 04-11-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by idiot.boy</i>
<br />Koi baat nahin yaar dil chota nah kero !! just keep on trying again n again ... submit ur CV in other firms , MAY ma again recruitment start ho rahi hay , CA inter walon ka result ay ga so all firms will again start the process ... dnt worry its just abt few more weeks time !!

ab is dafa , PREPARE UR SELF MORE !! u have time , so lag jao bus ... see what if any mistakes u did , and try collecting a good reference !! ho jay ga tension mat lo

and no need to stress out , keep ur vision positive , ho jay ga tenison nhain layna ka )

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Will E&Y also recruit again in May?

- idiot.boy - 04-11-2010

Aimaad , im sure about KPMG and deloitte... E&Y ka koi ata pata nahin , students ko b ghusa howa hay ... satya nas kiya howa wahan per !!

- zia ahmad - 04-12-2010

AOA.

Plz guide me the procedure for apply in big 4.
Normally next time when recruitment will take place?

Regards,
Zia ahmad

- harounkhan - 04-13-2010

Thanks a million to Allah, I finally got the interview call today. My first interview is scheduled tomorrow at 5 p.m. INSHALLAH it will go great. I am nervous but confident. Keep me in prayers guys, and I wish all of you here waiting for interview calls (aimaad, paradigm, idiotboy) the very best of luck. Cheers !!!!

- paradigm - 04-13-2010

I got a call too just now. Interview at 3 30 tomorrow

- harounkhan - 04-13-2010

Congratulations Paradigm !!! Since I am in Lahore, I have asked Farooq to postpone my interview by another day. So mine will be day after tomorrow. Masroorahmed was asked simple questions in his first interview, so we must expect the same as well.

- idiot.boy - 04-14-2010

Haroun CONGRATULATIONS MATE ) !! ... big big day coming up for you ) !! All i can say is that pray to Allah , be confident , and ZOOR LAGA KAH HAIYA !! )

BEST BEST BEST OF LUCK WITH YOU !! Loads of prayers coming your way !!

- saad_srk - 04-14-2010

hello is there anyone who is part qualified ACCA and got selected at ford rhodes?
and are they selecting immediately after the second interview or they are asking to wait so that they may consider the selection ?

- harounkhan - 04-14-2010

idiotboy, THANKS ALOT BROTHER !!! And I pray that you also get the interview call from Fergusons very soon !!! Big day indeed !!! )) INSHALLAH I will get recruited by Ford Rhodes, Karachi !!!

- aimaad22 - 04-14-2010

Thats good to know yar!!! Hope it goes well for you inshAllah.

Idiotboy I was thinking, do people go from one city to the other for articleships? I mean of course people from smaller cities come to Isl, Lhr, Khi for jobs but like should we consider going from isl to lhr for articles and say like apply in both cities AFF or FRSH to increase chances of selection? I guess its too late now, but was just wondering.