Accountancy Forum
Kamran ACA and other seniors please help me!!!!!!! - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Kamran ACA and other seniors please help me!!!!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=7764)

Pages: 1 2

Kamran ACA and other seniors please help me!!!!!!! - sara46956 - 04-06-2010

<font size="3"><font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Asslam O Alaikum
I am really very confused now a days,I have just finish my CAT five papers now 2 days before,when i start CAT i had no info about professional accountancy bodies,but now after 7-8 months after i am realizing that in pk and also internationally CA(ICAP)has more worth then ACCA,i join Cat with intention to do ACCA then CA icap,just because i had listen that ACCA is world recognize body,while CA is pakistans local body,I was wishing to get both digrees ACCA and CA,but now i am willing to go for CA and leave the ACCA,please Suggest me what to do,i have a very little time to Decide
please Clear me that what is the difference b/w an ACA who complete his 6 modules ABCDEF and an ACA who complete ACCA and pass Module E and F after getting exemptions,if any one get both qualifications so about how much rupees members annual subscription fee will he pay,plz give your comments bcz i have to take decision in 5 - 10 days</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="purple"></font id="size3">

- kamranACA - 04-06-2010

Dear

Keeping in view your current status, I suggest you to continue with your CAT and ACCA plan and then join CA (ICAP or ICAEW). However, this will be worth only if you join CA program after completing ACCA. ACCA alone may not bring in the desired results at least in Pakistan.

As far as your question about ABCDEF qualified CA and ACCA based E and F qualified CA is concerned, rest assured there is no difference provided you complete the CA as well.

However, since you will be doing CA and ACCA both, this route will be a bit longer and exhuastive.

Annual subscription for ICAP membership is not too high to afford; So it cannot affect the decision on this matter.

Regards,

KAMRAN.

- Schuaeb - 04-07-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />

However, since you will be doing CA and ACCA both, this route will be a bit longer and exhuastive.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Exhaustive in the sense that may be after qualifying ACCA a student may feel complacent and may feel to lack the energy to go further, whereas students who qualify Inter have no other option expect going further. I feel the time and energy required for CA Inter is comparable with that of ACCA plus you are given a six months reduction in training period in the later case. The later route in my opinion is a bit easier and provide a student with some security of having at least one complete qualification.

- FARHAN123 - 04-07-2010

D

- FARHAN123 - 04-07-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Adeelkhan656@hotmail.com</i>
<br />
Sara please consider Mr. Kamran for friendship.

Why ru so concerned about Mr . Kamran friendship with Sara ?? [p]

- shani420 - 04-07-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Schuaeb</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />

Exhaustive in the sense that may be after qualifying ACCA a student may feel complacent and may feel to lack the energy to go further, whereas students who qualify Inter have no other option expect going further. I feel the time and energy required for CA Inter is comparable with that of ACCA plus you are given a six months reduction in training period in the later case. The later route in my opinion is a bit easier and provide a student with some security of having at least one complete qualification.

Schuaeb,
I guess reduction of 6 months in training is only available now if that candidate clears Modules E and F papers in first attempt.

- sara46956 - 04-07-2010

thanks every body specially thanks to mr. Kamran to reply me very quickly,well every body want to do friendship with a person like Kamran ACA well Kamran is a very helpfull man,

- Schuaeb - 04-07-2010

Shani duration of training for students for students who start training after CA Inter is 3.5 years that is subject to a reduction of six months if the student passes module E and F within three years of his training. Though there may be a very limited number of students who take benefit of this relaxation of six months. Duration of training in this case is normally considered of 3.5 years.

According to my information and it had been like this previously that the training duration for students who get exemption of CA Inter on the basis of ACCA is 3 years without any such condition of qualifying further. Though the students who are willing to pursue this route may get things confirmed from ICAP.

- sara46956 - 04-07-2010

Kamran ACA please give me some info about your self if you dont mind,mean what is your qualification,from where you have done your CA and now what r u doing now a days,plz give me your email adress for any time i need your help,

- shani420 - 04-08-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Schuaeb</i>
<br />Shani duration of training for students for students who start training after CA Inter is 3.5 years that is subject to a reduction of six months if the student passes module E and F within three years of his training. Though there may be a very limited number of students who take benefit of this relaxation of six months. Duration of training in this case is normally considered of 3.5 years.

According to my information and it had been like this previously that the training duration for students who get exemption of CA Inter on the basis of ACCA is 3 years without any such condition of qualifying further. Though the students who are willing to pursue this route may get things confirmed from ICAP.

Schuaeb,
Now ICAP has same policy for ACCAs,CIMAs and ACMAs as is for CA inter.If they don't pass E/F in 3 years then training is increased by 6 months.

- aimaad22 - 04-08-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by shani420</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Schuaeb</i>
<br />Shani duration of training for students for students who start training after CA Inter is 3.5 years that is subject to a reduction of six months if the student passes module E and F within three years of his training. Though there may be a very limited number of students who take benefit of this relaxation of six months. Duration of training in this case is normally considered of 3.5 years.

Schuaeb,
Now ICAP has same policy for ACCAs,CIMAs and ACMAs as is for CA inter.If they don't pass E/F in 3 years then training is increased by 6 months.

Ive heard its the same for both ACCA and CA too.

- kamranACA - 04-08-2010

Adeel

Thank you very much for your self-assumed intermediary/brokerage services.

However, before taking such a keen interest to provide these services, be informed that no payment will be made to you for such services because it can render you among the ones who are generally called "PIMPS" and I hope my brother will (like all decent people) not appreciate such categorization.

Anyway, thanks buddy; bara khayaal rakhtay ho mera.

Sara,

I don't discuss myself on forums and feel that my introduction to forum members is not a compulsion. I have been helping the decent, desperate and logical questions and will keep on doing so.

Regards,

Kamran.

- sara46956 - 04-08-2010

ok Kamran so give me your email adress
and adeel plz dont cross your limits and dont interfare in others personal things

- yasir_live - 04-08-2010

Sara.

May be U are not aware of all Forum Features, May be bcoz U have recently join this forum. Anyways See Kamran ACA Post, there is option "Email Poster", Just Click on it and U will be able to send Mail.

Regards.

- Schuaeb - 04-09-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Adeel

Thank you very much for your self-assumed intermediary/brokerage services.

Intermediary/brokerage services!!!