Accountancy Forum
Interview of Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Interview of Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder (/showthread.php?tid=7782)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- harounkhan - 04-15-2010

HAHAHAHAHA !!! Yaar she just said that she is impressed by my confidence, ideas, knowledge and appearence and that I have a very professional look about me. And she also said that I have a very professional way of talking. ;-) I hope she has developed a crush on me, that would mean that she'll do everything to get me in E & Y. Hahaha!!! Well I was wearing suit with tie, even though it's damn hot in Karachi. Without sounding too boastful, yes I do think I was looking quite handsome, and all the female trainees had their eyes on me. Even guys !!!! Hahahahah!!!! Thanks for your supporting words brother. I really hope you are right and I get a call for the second interview INSHALLAH. And don;t worry, INSHALLAH you will get a call from AFF too. Loads of prayers coming your way. Let's keep each other updated. Cheers!!!!

- idiot.boy - 04-15-2010

Haroun , yaar ma tughey kya kahon ab D .. hahahah ... even the guys had eyes on you D MAN !! ... Waisay lahori munda karachi ma , alag tu lagay ga hi P lahore akhir lahore ha D haha

Anyways , GOOD MAN !! even i pray that she developed a crush on u , and thats 99% certainity D she'll be ur reference D hahaha !!

waisay what u answered on the question WHAT INSPIRES U ???

- harounkhan - 04-15-2010

Hahaha, what a great referrence she will be. =P

What inspired me the most? I answered Chris Gardner, and told her his story. Have you seen the movie The Pursuit Of Happyness? That movie is based on his life story. And what an inspirational person he is. He had a decent job, a wife and a son, but then his struggles started. He lost his job, his wife divorced him, he became homeless, and he had to find a way to live not only for himself but also for his 8-year-old son. He slept three nights in the toilet of train station with his son. But from the ashes he rose, and now he has his own stock brockerage firm in Chicago, New York and san Fransisco. He is a self-made billionaire. His never-say-die attitude is very inspirational dude. So I told her all this and she looked quite impressed. I am glad I answered something different, rather than the usual answers my father, my grandfather, my elder brother, etc, etc.

- idiot.boy - 04-16-2010

Haroun thats Great !! .. Yes i know the movie and i saw that ages ago P... i still remember few dialogs from the movie ) ..

So haroun , keep ur self motivated , Insha-Allah ho jay ga !! never lose hope !! )

- masroorahmed - 04-16-2010

yaar... good day haroon... ur interview .. i think betaa tera hojaega ... yaar my interview waz nt evn 10% good than tht of u .. i m jealous yaar.. hahahah.. i thnk the same lady took my interview ... she didint coment niether on my test nor on interview ...
hope we both ll be selected with paraidgm at Eny in ths induction...

- paradigm - 04-16-2010

Haroun Glad to know your interview went so well, congrats ! The lady didnt mention anything abt the test but my interview went alright, and was nowhere as good as yours.  
Give some tiips man. 

Btw my 2nd interview has been postponed to monday now. 

- paradigm - 04-16-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by masroorahmed</i>
<br />yaar... good day haroon... ur interview .. i think betaa tera hojaega ... yaar my interview waz nt evn 10% good than tht of u .. i m jealous yaar.. hahahah.. i thnk the same lady took my interview ... she didint coment niether on my test nor on interview ...
hope we both ll be selected with paraidgm at Eny in ths induction...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

yaar my interview was also just like yours p
did u get call for 2nd interview?

- harounkhan - 04-16-2010

idiotboy, thanks alot bro. Hope to hear good news from you soon as well, regarding your interview call. Good Luck !!!

masroor and paradigm, guys if she didn't mention anything about test results with you two then that is good news. That would mean that you both cleared the test. Tum logon ka test huya kaisa tha yaar? Did you guys complete it? Anyways paradigm, you should be happy that you got a call for the second interview, because that more or less means you will be selected. I have heard that they give you the contract immediately after the second interview. You have 3 days, you can prepare for your interview, because the partners will ask you technical questions, so it will be tough. Always wear a smile during the interview, and if you don't know the answer of any question, just politely say you don't know or you forgot, and avoid looking worried. Confidence is very important in interviews. Good Luck yaar....It will be great if you, me and masroor are all recruited by E & Y in this induction, INSHALLAH.

- saad_srk - 04-16-2010

@ Haroun, masroor and paradigm....guys are u all acca affiliates? and do u know when will this interview process finish? any idea?

Saad, none of us is an ACCA Affiliate. And the first interviews are done, now second interviews are left. They will be finished I think in one weeks' time.

- rakeshkumar - 04-16-2010

Hey guyz...
i m so sorry 4 being late in replying, coz i was bit busy these days....
By the way guyz i was also asked almost the same questions which were asked from masroorahmed, Paradigm n Harounkhan .
The lady asked me following Qs
how did u start ur ACCA?....What, according to u,is the market position of EnY?...What would b ur role at EnY?....what inspires u the most?...what would u do if u were the education minister of Pakistan?....have u ever been givn any major responsibility?...do u take part in any social activity?... what's the biggest acheivement of urs in life?

wese i answered all the Qs very frequently n confidently but i think my answers were poor n not so clear.....
Dua karo doston, second interview call b aa jaye...

- rakeshkumar - 04-16-2010

@ Harounkhan wow buddy congrats, it was good to read the comments she made abt u. n kya baat hai buddy konsa perfume laga kar gae thay??[?]
Koi hamen aise comments kyoun nahi diye???? [(]

- idiot.boy - 04-16-2010

yeh Haroun ki MILLION DOLLAR smile ki karishma ha D hahahah !!

LOL @ idiotboy !!!

rakeshkumar, yaar even though my interview went well, lekin us bandi ne mujhse yeh kiyon kaha that my test results could be a hindrance for me !!! ( Uski thodi pareshaani hai, lekin I am hopeful that INSHALLAH I will get a call for the second interview and INSHALLAH I will get recruited. Waise Rakesh did you get a call for second interview? I have heard that Monday se second interviews start ho rahe hain, and I think they will go on till Thursday !!!!

- masroorahmed - 04-17-2010

everybody plz dua fr me .. tht i ll b caled fr 2nd interview