Accountancy Forum
Interview of Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Interview of Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder (/showthread.php?tid=7782)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- saad_srk - 04-17-2010

is there anyone who gave his second interview? anyone selected at ford rhodes? please tell me as im also waiting for their call.

- harounkhan - 04-17-2010

@ Saad, paradigm has his second interview on Monday, and we are curious to know what questions he'll be asked, because we will be asked similiar questions. I hope his interview goes well and he shares his experience with us. The rest of us are waiting for calls. How did your first interview go by the way, Saad?

ALHAMDULILLAH I just got a call for my second interview. I am so relieved as I wasn't expecting the call so soon because I didn't clear the test. I guess my first interview results were pretty good. INSHALLAH I am going to make the most of this opportunity and INSHALLAH I will get recruited by E & Y in this induction. Wish me luck guys and pray for me. I wish all of my friends here the very best of luck as well. May ALLAH be with all of us.

- paradigm - 04-17-2010

Congrats haroun ! When is ur interview scheduled ?

Paradigm, it's on Monday at 345 pm, what time is yours?

- paradigm - 04-17-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by harounkhan</i>
<br />Paradigm, it's on Monday at 345 pm, what time is yours?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

mine is at 2 pm

Oye good!!! Paradigm, can you give me your number? And also your name? I will call you around 3 and you can tell me all the questions you were asked. I would really appreciate it man. Thanks !!!

- idiot.boy - 04-17-2010

@ HAROUN !! CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !! WOWWWWWW !! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU MAN ) !!

Now if anyone asks me WHO INSPIRES u , i wont take a second to reply HAROUN KHAN !! D

Congratulations man !! .. u made it ) !! ab meethai kab khila raha ha P

and make sure to keep that BILLION DOLLAR smile on the 2nd interview , and number chumber lay ker ain jani Wink

hahahah !!

Hahahaha!!!! Yaar mithaai to tab khilaoon ga jab articleship lag jayegi, INSHALLAH !!!! I have no clue what they'll ask me in the second interview, so I am revising the accounting standards now. Need your prayers brother. Any luck with AFF? INSHALLAH you will get a call soon.

- idiot.boy - 04-17-2010

Ho jay ga jani !! tension not P ... bus tiyari rakho ... now be ready to be asked for technical stuff !! )

Prayers all your way )

and no call from AFf '( !! ....

- harounkhan - 04-18-2010

Don't worry bro!!! INSHALLAH on MOnday you will get the call. Acha tell me yaar, do they give you the contract right after the second interview or do they make you wait?

- saad_srk - 04-18-2010

please share your experiences after paradigm and haroun both of you are done with the interview and goodluck to both of u.... by the way the final interview is conducted by the partner or the hr?

- paradigm - 04-18-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by saad_srk</i>
<br />please share your experiences after paradigm and haroun both of you are done with the interview and goodluck to both of u.... by the way the final interview is conducted by the partner or the hr?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Its conducted by a partner, Pervez Muslim to be precise, VP of ICAP.

- idiot.boy - 04-18-2010

@ Haroun , if u want any kind of help in standards or auditing etc, u can ask me or aimad .. we both are Affiliates )

+ 1 advice , LAW lazmi revise kerna !! BHT IMP HAY !!

- aimaad22 - 04-18-2010

Law? Crap! What law!! I cant imagine doing F4 stuff again! It was horrible!! What parts of law do you think are important? Im not sure they will ask as much about law, they'll probably concentrate more on standards.