Accountancy Forum
Worth to read - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Worth to read (/showthread.php?tid=7848)

- Kasim - 05-06-2010

shortest story ever written

- WARDAH - 05-06-2010

Aray han ooops!! my mistake . . .i thot that was as a saying.khair phir to bohat hi acha hai k mamla thek ho rha hai. me happy for u [)]

- WARDAH - 05-06-2010

@KASIM. . .kuch ni hona direct qiamt ae gi ab

- ciapk - 05-06-2010

Thanx a lot for pray and helping me to say it out every thing what was accumulating inside.

Hairat hay third world war k bad be Kasim bach gia or next post kr di -)

- yasir_live - 05-06-2010

Ciapk.

It's nice 2 hear that Wardah k ToTkay tumharay kaam agai. Kasim ki post per itna hairan q, hairat to Aap per bhi hay k 3rd Wrold War k baad aap nay kasim ki post parhi Aur Hairat say Izhaar-e-khayal kia.

Wardah.

Mian-BIVI ki story thi Aur tum itni CHUSSSS lekar sun rahi thi GF aur BF ka mamla samajh kar Hehehehe. Thats real funny 2 me.

Regards.

- ciapk - 05-06-2010

Totkay nai duaoon ki zarorat tu sb ko hoti hy dost.-) kb kis ki qubool ho jay. or Chussss lekar nai sincerity say problem sun k advise kia tha Wardah na what i feel. -)

- yasir_live - 05-06-2010

Yes U R Rite ? Duaaon ki zaroorat to hoti hay.Totkay say, Meraa ishara duaon per nahi Tarikon per tha. Aur funny part mujhay is liay laga k tumhari baaton say laga k koi bachi ka chaker hay lakin aakhir main pata chala k Mian-bv ka mamla hay. Anywayz thats you personal matter I should not comment on it but it was sort of Funny.

Regards.

- Anamz1 - 05-06-2010

@ Ciapk

Good story Ciapk.

- Anamz1 - 05-06-2010

<u><b>The Best time of my Life </b></u>

It was June 15, and in two days I would be turning thirty. I was insecure about entering a new decade of my life and feared that my best years were now behind me.
My daily routine included going to the gym for a workout before going to work. Every morning I would see my friend Nicholas at the gym. He was seventy-nine years old and in terrific shape. As I greeted Nicholas on this particular day, he noticed I wasn't full of my usual vitality and asked if there was anything wrong. I told him I was feeling anxious about turning thirty. I wondered how I would look back on my life once I reached Nicholas's age, so I asked him, "What was the best time of your life?"
Without hesitation, Nicholas replied, "Well, Joe, this is my philosophical answer to your philosophical question
"When I was a child in Austria and everything was taken care of for me and I was nurtured by my parents, that was the best time of my life.
"When I was going to school and learning the things I know today, that was the best time of my life.
"When I got my first job and had responsibilities and got paid for my efforts, that was the best time of my life.
"When I met my wife and fell in love, that was the best time of my life.
"The Second World War came, and my wife and I had to flee Austria to save our lives. When we were together and safe on a ship bound for North America, that was the best time of my life.
"When we came to Canada and started a family, that was the best time of my life.
"When I was a young father, watching my children grow up, that was the best time of my life.
"And now, Joe, I am seventy-nine years old. I have my health, I feel good and I am in love with my wife just as I was when we first met. This is the best time of my life."

- WARDAH - 05-06-2010

@YASIR. . . is sy achi baat kia hogi k wo apni wife ko as gf hi treat krta hai chahy baton sy hi sahi or wo is qadr serious or tense tha us k liay it seems he z so caring.funny ni blky khush hona chahye k us ki baton sy mujhy aisa lga ni to amomn admi shadi k bad bvion ko waisa treat ni kerty as shadi sy pehly.or mairi advices boht sincere thin cos mai khud aisy phases sy guzrti rehti hon.if u luv someone ap sensitive ho hi jaty hain

- ciapk - 05-06-2010

Anamz,

Thanx, it was a copy paste but feeling about MOM at that time urge me to share.

- Anamz1 - 05-12-2010

<u><b>Seven Wonders of the world</b></u>

Junior high school students in Chicago were studying the Seven Wonders of the World. At the end of the lesson, the students were asked to list what they considered to be the Seven Wonders of the World. Though there was some disagreement, the following received the most votes

1. Egypt's Great Pyramids
2. The Taj Mahal in India
3. The Grand Canyon in Arizona
4. The Panama Canal
5. The Empire State Building
6. St. Peter's Basilica
7. China's Great Wall

While gathering the votes, the teacher noted that one student, a quiet girl, hadn't turned in her paper yet. So she asked the girl if she was having trouble with her list. The quiet girl replied, "Yes, a little. I couldn't quite make up my mind because there were so many." The teacher said, "Well, tell us what you have, and maybe we can help."
The girl hesitated, then read, "I think the Seven Wonders of the World are
1. to touch...
2. to taste...
3. to see...
4. to hear... (She hesitated a little, and then added...)
5. to feel...
6. to laugh...
7. and to love.
The room was so quiet, you could have heard a pin drop.
May this story serve as a gentle reminder to all of us that the things we overlook as simple and ordinary are often the most wonderful - and we don't have to travel anywhere special to experience them.
Enjoy your gifts!

- ciapk - 05-12-2010

Cool, Anamz

- WARDAH - 05-12-2010

wow gud one buddy!! aik or wonder i have k jub mai soti hun to mairy nails bhi touch me not k plant ki trhan mur k so jaty hain or jb mai uth k hath mon dhoun to wo b jaag jaty hain.

- Anamz1 - 05-12-2010

Warda yeh kia tha? tum human he ho na![D]