Accountancy Forum
Worth to read - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Worth to read (/showthread.php?tid=7848)

- ciapk - 05-13-2010

Annamz, Agreed, thats y i am saying that we should Quoate Golden Words without mentioning the names of religious personalities if we dont have an authentic source. Anyways that was only a suggestion in good faith nothing else imposing my ideas to any body -)

Wardah Sirf T he tu kam hay baqi tu wohi spell hain aik adha Alphapit tu oper nechay ho he jata hay jaisay Annam ko lgta hay mra nick as " CHIPAK" Hahahahaah

Wardha Rajput ho he nai sakti, means Rajputni ho sakti hay. -)

- WARDAH - 05-13-2010

or koi cast bch gai ho to wo bhi lga do mairy sath

- Anamz1 - 05-13-2010

Oh wardah you are just jani.

- Anamz1 - 05-13-2010

@ Cipak

Hahahah if you don,t mind mujhy ye ab be bohat ajeeb lagta hai. Chipak/ Chipku.......

- ciapk - 05-13-2010

isi liay tu main change nai kr raha, mujy acha lgnay lga hy ab -)

- Anamz1 - 05-13-2010

<u><b>The house of 1000 Mirrors</b></u>

Long ago in a small, far away village, there was a place known as the House of 1000 Mirrors. A small, happy little dog learned of this place and decided to visit. When he arrived, he bounced happily up the stairs to the doorway of the house. He looked through the doorway with his ears lifted high and his tail wagging as fast as it could. To his great surprise, he found himself staring at 1000 other happy little dogs with their tails wagging just as fast as his. He smiled a great smile, and was answered with 1000 great smiles just as warm and friendly. As he left the house, he thought to himself, "This is a wonderful place. I will come back and visit it often."
In this same village, another little dog, who was not quite as happy as the first one, decided to visit the house. He slowly climbed the stairs and hung his head low as he looked into the door. When he saw the 1000 unfriendly looking dogs staring back at him, he growled at them and was horrified to see 1000 little dogs growling back at him. As he left, he thought to himself, "That is a horrible place, and I will never go back there again."
All the faces in the world are mirrors. What kind of reflections do you see in the faces of the people you meet?

- ciapk - 05-13-2010

gd one again

- yasir_live - 05-13-2010

Thanks Once Again

Regards.

- kamranACA - 05-13-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Anamz1</i>
<br />Oh wardah you are just jani.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Anamz,

Don't mind but if there is some issue there are number of good psychiatrists to be consulted. (I mean if you are in fact a girl).

By the way, if "Jani" is taken in terms of caste, then it's new one for me.

(Kidding; don’t mind).

Regards,

- awaisaftab - 05-13-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Anamz1</i>
<br />Well here is a few lovely things which I like a lot Hope it would appeal all of you.

Besabri sy Takdeer e Ilahee to talti nahe, ajar o sawab albata zaya ho jata hai. Hazrat Ali R.A

Jahilon ki baat par tahmul karna, akal ko zakat daina hai. Hazrat Ali R.A

Jo shakhs tajarboon say sabak nahi laita, bilakhir is ki sochany ki qouwat zaya ho jati hai. Hazrat ali R.A

Log beemari kay khouf say ghaza pehlay chor daity hain lakin Azzab e Elahi kay khouf say gunnah nahi chorty. Hazrat Ali R.A

Borhay ka mashwarah jawan ki qouwat say ziada wasee hota hai. Hazrat Ali R.A

Aqal Kamil ho jay to guftagu ghat jati hai. Hazrat Ali R.A

Jab Allah Tallah kisi bandy say muhabat karta hai to issay tauffeq bakhshta hai keh wo zamany kay ibratnak wakiat say ibrat ka sabak hasil karta hai. Hazra Ali RA.

Jab tujhay khaliq e Khuda ka khouf aay to bhag kar is ski bargah main panah lay ly, aur jab makhlook ka dar ho to iss say door bhag ja. Hazrat Ali R.A

Beshak duniya aur akhrat ki misaal aisi hai jaisy kisi shakhs ki do bewiayan hon k ek ko razi karta hai to dosri nakhush ho jati hai. Hazrat Ali R.A

Beshak zameen ka pait murda aur is ski pusht beemar hai (yani pait mai murdy dafn hain aur pusht par jo zinda hain wo musibat main giraftar hain). Hazrat Ali R.A

Her ek cheez ki zakat hai aur akal ki zakat nadanoon ki baton pay tahmul karna hai. Hazra Ali.

Dolat mandi ki masti say khuda ki panah mango, yeh ek aisi lambi masti hai keh iss sy bohat dair main hosh ata hai. Hazra Ali R.A

Aisa bohat kam hota hai k jaldbaz nuksan na uthay aur aisa shaz o nadir he hota hai k sabar karny wala kamiyab na ho. Hazra Ali R.A

Agar koi kabil shakhs dosti k laiq na milay to kisi naehl sy dosti mat kar. Hazrat Ali R.A

Duniya daroon ki dosti ek mamouli aur adna baat sy door ho jati hai. Hazrat Ali R.A

Jo shakhs apni kadar aap nahe kart koi dosra shakhs bhi is kadar nahe pehchanta. Hazrat Ali R.A

Nice Stuff

- kamranACA - 05-13-2010

Wardah Butt may be some TV correspondent or a name used by Advertising Agencies which use to circularize advert e-mails mentioning such names. That’s why I said it has been heard some where. When it will be cleared, I will inform you all.

By the way, Wardah posted a message on forum where she counted lots of rotis (breads) that her family males use to intake (and yet some family members deem themselves as underweight). So, this can be another reason to consider her as Butt. This has been rightly pointed out by ciapk.

Regards,

- kamranACA - 05-13-2010

<br /><u><b>The house of 1000 Mirrors</b></u>

Long ago in a small, far away village, there was a place known as the House of 1000 Mirrors. A small, happy little dog learned of this place and decided to visit. When he arrived, he bounced happily up the stairs to the doorway of the house. He looked through the doorway with his ears lifted high and his tail wagging as fast as it could. To his great surprise, he found himself staring at 1000 other happy little dogs with their tails wagging just as fast as his. He smiled a great smile, and was answered with 1000 great smiles just as warm and friendly. As he left the house, he thought to himself, "This is a wonderful place. I will come back and visit it often."
In this same village, another little dog, who was not quite as happy as the first one, decided to visit the house. He slowly climbed the stairs and hung his head low as he looked into the door. When he saw the 1000 unfriendly looking dogs staring back at him, he growled at them and was horrified to see 1000 little dogs growling back at him. As he left, he thought to himself, "That is a horrible place, and I will never go back there again."
All the faces in the world are mirrors.

What kind of reflections do you see in the faces of the people you meet?

Your last question.

Do you wish to know "kaun kis tarah ka kutta hai"? or, "kaun sa kuttaa kis tarah ka hai"?

Please elaborate.

Regards,

- yasir_live - 05-13-2010

That male is Yet to become Family member of Her, As far as I understand. Coming back To Roti Stuff I also Think k wardah ko Rotian khanay ka bohat shok hoga. Mujhay to lagta hay WArdah Breakfast main Ek bakra khaa jati ho gi poora. Wardah k Wooohhh jo hain unhain bhi Wardah Aur Rotian khanay ka bohat shok hay ) Jab bethtay hain to Char Paanch dafa to khaa letay hain, Esa Wardah nay khud hi bataya tha.

Anyways Wardah, May Allah bless you with lot of Rizk, Ameen. Ab tum apni caste disclosed kar hi do. Takay hum accordingly comment kar sakain.

Regards.

- Kasim - 05-13-2010

Wardah
khabardar apni cast na telecast kerna
werna bohat say log sharmindagi say he maray jain gay
k abb aisay aisay log bhi hamari cast say belong kertay hain
lol
just kidding

or waisay bhi hosakta hay k ham may say he koi tumhara door paar k rishtaydar nikal aaye
waisay tu tum say hamara kareebi rishta hay (dil ka he samjh loo) but her koi tu hamaray jaisa nahi hota na

- WARDAH - 05-13-2010

@YASIR. . .o na mujhy roti khany ka shoq hai na mairy unko.but bnani to ani chahey na koi mehman ajae to ya koi dawat shawt ho to.waisy mairy woooo bhi under weight he hain.we both like rice dishes.o jao g tusin saray ainwain mairy pichy pay gae o. . .i m of 41 kg with height 5ft 5inch
@KASIM. . .dil ka to pta ni but according to caste hum zror door pry k rishtay dar hain.ab humray nana dada mil k baithain to rishty dari nakal hi lain gy.