Accountancy Forum
Worth to read - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Worth to read (/showthread.php?tid=7848)

- Osama Rules - 05-25-2010

Nice! [)]

- Anamz1 - 05-25-2010

at Yasir [)], Ok.

- Anamz1 - 05-25-2010

<u><b>Parable of Pencil</b></u>

The Pencil Maker took the pencil aside, just before putting him into the box.

"There are 5 things you need to know," he told the pencil, "Before I send you out into the world. Always remember them and never forget, and you will become the best pencil you can be."

"One You will be able to do many great things, but only if you allow yourself to be held in Someone's hand."

"Two You will experience a painful sharpening from time to time, but you'll need it to become a better pencil."

"Three You will be able to correct any mistakes you might make."

"Four The most important part of you will always be what's inside."

"And Five On every surface you are used on, you must leave your mark. No matter what the condition, you must continue to write."

The pencil understood and promised to remember, and went into the box with purpose in its heart.

Now replacing the place of the pencil with you. Always remember them and never forget, and you will become the best person you can be.

One You will be able to do many great things, but only if you allow yourself to be held in God's hand. And allow other human beings to access you for the many gifts you possess.

Two You will experience a painful sharpening from time to time, by going through various problems in life, but you'll need it to become a stronger person.

Three You will be able to correct any mistakes you might make.

Four The most important part of you will always be what's on the inside.

And Five On every surface you walk through, you must leave your mark. No matter what the situation, you must continue to do your duties.

Allow this parable on the pencil to encourage you to know that you are a special person and only you can fulfill the purpose to which you were born to accomplish.

Never allow yourself to get discouraged and think that your life is insignificant and cannot make a change.

- WARDAH - 05-25-2010

wah g wah anum buddy tum bohat follow kr rai ho yasir ki smjhai hui baton ko dog sy frog , i mean ab animal sy things py agai jald hi insanon tk bhi ajao gi.heheheehh kidding yaar bohat gud post hai.

- ciapk - 05-25-2010

Gd tu hy but size thora kam rakha kro na story ka, 15 minute lgtay hain pehlay prhnay main phr smjnay main itnay main worth to read he khtam ho jati hay -) ab mind na kr jana as usual

- WARDAH - 05-25-2010

hahahaha ye bhi thek kaha tum ny ciapk hota yei hai.ni krti wo ming achi bchi hai [)]

- ciapk - 05-25-2010

Ji bilcul sahi kaha ap nay achi moodi bachi hay -)

- yasir_live - 05-26-2010

Anamz.

Thanks for Sharing Once Again. Aap ko wesaay True Stories passand nahi hain kya ? I observe k aap ko Imaginary stories pasand hian xiada tar. Ho bhi sakta hay k aap ki agli stories Carborator, silensor, satraa number ka panaa, surf exel, Etc iss kisam ki cheezon per ho. Mujhay lagta hay k aap ko Animated films or Cartoons bhi pasand hongay.

Wardah.

Dear humarey lafzon main asar hi itna hay k log Dil per ley letay hain asaani say, Shayad Anamz nay bhi mari baat samajh li hay Aur apna Rujhaan kutay-billion say Thora bahar nikala hay.

Regards.

- Anamz1 - 05-26-2010

heheheh, nai yasir aisi koi baat nai, bus jo cheez achi lagy likh daiti hn.

- Anamz1 - 05-26-2010

<u><b>The Wooden Bowl</b></u>

A frail old man went to live with his son, daughter-in-law, and a four-year old grandson. The old man's hands trembled, his eyesight was blurred, and his step faltered. The family ate together nightly at the dinner table. But the elderly grandfather's shaky hands and failing sight made eating rather difficult. Peas rolled off his spoon onto the floor. When he grasped the glass often milk spilled on the tablecloth. The son and daughter-in-law became irritated with the mess. "We must do something about grandfather," said the son. I've had enough of his spilled milk, noisy eating, and food on the floor. So the husband and wife set a small table in the corner. There, grandfather ate alone while the rest of the family enjoyed dinner at the dinner table. Since grandfather had broken a dish or two, his food was served in a wooden bowl. Sometimes when the family glanced in grandfather's direction, he had a tear in his eye as he ate alone. Still, the only words the couple had for him were sharp admonitions when he dropped a fork or spilled food. The four-year-old watched it all in silence.
One evening before supper, the father noticed his son playing with wood scraps on the floor. He asked the child sweetly, "What are you making?" Just as sweetly, the boy responded, "Oh, I am making a little bowl for you and mama to eat your food from when I grow up." The four-year-old smiled and went back to work. The words so struck the parents that they were speechless. Then tears started to stream down their cheeks. Though no word was spoken, both knew what must be done. That evening the husband took grandfather's hand and gently led him back to the family table.
For the remainder of his days he ate every meal with the family. And for some reason, neither husband nor wife seemed to care any longer when a fork was dropped, milk spilled, or the tablecloth soiled. Children are remarkably perceptive. Their eyes ever observe, their ears ever listen, and their minds ever process the messages they absorb. If they see us patiently provide a happy home atmosphere for family members, they will imitate that attitude for the rest of their lives. The wise parent realizes that every day that building blocks are being laid for the child's future.
Let us all be wise builders and role models. Take care of yourself, ... and those you love, ... today, and everyday!

- Kasim - 05-26-2010

Anamz what u do except posting valueable things in here?

- Anamz1 - 05-26-2010

[)] Nothing Kasim, what can I expect? I just don't have any one to talk so I post things here and feels as you all people are my friends and in communication with me.

Secondly sometimes aap kuch boht acha parhain to ap ko bohat acha mehsos bhe hota hai, I just want you all to feel good as well that's it.

- Kasim - 05-26-2010

hahahahhaha
anamz buddy tum nay ex<b>cept</b> ko ex<b>pect</b> read kia hay
so whole sentence meanings got changed

read angain and reply plz

secondly y u dont have any one to talk

do complete the quote ragrding different stages of life (under the post completion required plz)
as i think so u too do have interest in such things to gr8 extent

do u have any material about inner/self studies if have then do share

- Anamz1 - 05-26-2010

Hahahahah that was so funny! Let me come back to answer you fully.

- sania.saeeed - 05-26-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ciapk</i>
<br />Gd tu hy but size thora kam rakha kro na story ka, 15 minute lgtay hain pehlay prhnay main phr smjnay main itnay main worth to read he khtam ho jati hay -) ab mind na kr jana as usual
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

well said, but still good posts with valuable morals