Accountancy Forum
Worth to read - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Worth to read (/showthread.php?tid=7848)

- Anamz1 - 05-26-2010

@ Kasim

First of all do clear me that what I do “except” posting topics means what else I do on the forum? Or in personal life, or professionally? Plz clear that I can answer you.

Secondly do you mean the study of instincts for inner self of study? Plz elaborate little or may be I will on the wrong way again!
[D][D][D]

- Anamz1 - 05-26-2010

<u><b>Dad’s Blessings</b></u>

A young man was getting ready to graduate from college. For many months he had admired a beautiful sports car in a dealer's showroom, and knowing his father could well afford it, he told him that was all he wanted.

As Graduation Day approached, the young man awaited signs that his father had purchased the car. Finally, on the morning of his graduation, his father called him into his private study. His father told him how proud he was to have such a fine son, and told him how much he loved him. He handed his son a beautifully wrapped gift box. Curious, but somewhat disappointed, the young man opened the box and found a lovely, leather-bound Bible, with the young man's name embossed in gold. Angry, he raised his voice to his father and said "With all your money, you give me a Bible?" and stormed out of the house, leaving the Bible.

Many years passed and the young man was very successful in business. He had a beautiful home and wonderful family, but realized his father was very old, and thought perhaps he should go to him. He had not seen him since that graduation day. Before he could make arrangements, he received a telegram telling him his father had passed away, and willed all of his possessions to his son. He needed to come home immediately and take care of things.

When he arrived at his father's house, sudden sadness and regret filled his heart. He began to search through his father's important papers and saw the still new Bible, just as he had left it years ago. With tears, he opened the Bible and began to turn the pages. And as he did, a car key dropped from the back of the Bible. It had a tag with the dealer's name, the same dealer who had the sports car he had desired. On the tag was the date of his graduation, and the words PAID IN FULL.

How many times do we miss Spirit's blessings and answers to our prayers because they do not arrive exactly as we have expected?
"Today I look beyond the obvious and allow miracles to be created in my life."

- Anamz1 - 05-26-2010

wah wah wah mai semi senior ho gai ahahahahaha ahahahahaha ehehe ehehehe eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

- ciapk - 05-26-2010

Pher itni khushi? main kuch bolon ga tu ap ny phr lrna shuro ho jana hay, anayways, congrates -)

- WARDAH - 05-27-2010

hoti hai bi khushi hoti hai mai bhin us din ka by sbri sy intizar kr rai hun jb mai partner bnun gi

- Osama Rules - 05-27-2010

Nice sharing!

- ciapk - 05-27-2010

Partner bn k gold medal mlita hay?

- Kasim - 05-27-2010

@Anamz

yar tell about all

its about self study/self help or any other regarding self

- Anamz1 - 05-27-2010

4 Kasim,

Although it would be easy if you precise me the field in which you need the material on self study, as it covers all instincts of human behavior and each instinct is so wide to capture it fully, as once said by Herman Ebingsuas on one of the human instinct emotion that <b>"Every ones knows what an emotion is unless you ask him" </b>

If there was straight concept I might give you the exact thing, being as a student of psychology.

Anyhow I have posted the overall view on different contents of self study/ human behavior might it help or appeal you

<u><b>Instincts
</b></u>

<u><b>Anger</b></u>

• Never forget what a man says to you when he is angry.

• Holding on to anger, resentment and hurt only gives you tense muscles, a headache and a sore jaw from clenching your teeth. Forgiveness gives you back the laughter and the lightness in your life.

• Speak when you are angry--and you will make the best speech you'll ever regret.

• Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.

<u><b>Arguments
</b></u>

• The Argument from Intimidation is a confession of intellectual impotence.

• My parents only had one argument in forty-five years. It lasted forty-three years.

• He who strikes the first blow admits he's lost the argument.

• Use soft words and hard arguments.

• The thing I hate about an argument is that it always interrupts a discussion.

• If you go in for argument, take care of your temper. Your logic, if you have any, will take care of itself.

• Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute.

• Behind every argument is someone's ignorance.

• It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

• For they are yet ear-kissing arguments.

<u><b>Attitude</b></u>

• Complaining is good for you as long as you're not complaining to the person you're complaining about.

• A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug.

• Human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives.

• The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind.
<u><b>
Belief</b></u>

• Man is what he believes.

• The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen.

• Men willingly believe what they wish.

• Remember that what you believe will depend very much on what you are.

• Unless you believe, you will not understand.

• They can conquer who believe they can.

• Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

<u><b>Boredom
</b></u>
• A bore is a man who, when you ask him how he is, tells you.

• The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.

• Someone's boring me. I think it's me.

• The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.

• The nice thing about being a celebrity is that when you bore people, they think it's their fault.

• The penalty for success is to be bored by the people who used to snub you.

<u><b>Loneliness</b></u>

Pray that your loneliness may spur you into finding something to live for, great enough to die for.

When you close your doors, and make darkness within, remember never to say that you are alone, for you are not alone; nay, God is within, and your genius is within. And what need have they of light to see what you are doing?

To be an adult is to be alone.

People drain me, even the closest of friends, and I find loneliness to be the best state in the union to live in.

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.

Inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up.

They are never alone that are accompanied with noble thoughts.

To be alone is to be different, to be different is to be alone.

No matter how lonely you get or how many birth announcements you receive, the trick is not to get frightened. There's nothing wrong with being alone.

<u><b>Love</b></u>

Never pretend to a love which you do not actually feel, for love is not ours to command.

To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others.

Perhaps the feelings that we experience when we are in love represent a normal state. Being in love shows a person who he should be.

To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.

Love is not enough. It must be the foundation, the cornerstone - but not the complete structure. It is much too pliable, too yielding.

Clarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves.

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.

There's a lot to be said for self-delusionment when it comes to matters of the heart.

Oh, life is a glorious cycle of song,
A medley of extemporanea;
And love is a thing that can never go wrong;
And I am Marie of Romania.
All love that has not friendship for its base, is like a mansion built upon sand.

Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for.

When love is in excess it brings a man no honor nor worthiness.

There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

What else is love but understanding and rejoicing in the fact that another person lives, acts, and experiences otherwise than we do…?

Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.

Sometimes when you look back on a situation, you realize it wasn't all you thought it was. A beautiful girl walked into your life. You fell in love. Or did you? Maybe it was only a childish infatuation, or maybe just a brief moment of vanity.

There is no remedy for love but to love more.

Just because you love someone doesn't mean you have to be involved with them. Love is not a bandage to cover wounds.

Passion makes the world go round. Love just makes it a safer place.

Love is the difficult realization that something other than oneself is real.

We can only learn to love by loving.

'Light fuse and get away' may work for a Roman candle, but not so much for the wrath of a woman scorned.

When you have seen as much of life as I have, you will not underestimate the power of obsessive love.

But when a young lady is to be a heroine, the perverseness of forty surrounding families cannot prevent her. Something must and will happen to throw a hero in her way.

Friendship is certainly the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love.

I cannot think well of a man who sports with any woman's feelings; and there may often be a great deal more suffered than a stander-by can judge of.

I pay very little regard...to what any young person says on the subject of marriage. If they profess a disinclination for it, I only set it down that they have not yet seen the right person.

The enthusiasm of a woman's love is even beyond the biographer's.

<u><b>Listening</b></u>

There are people who, instead of listening to what is being said to them, are already listening to what they are going to say themselves.

No man ever listened himself out of a job.

Make sure you have finished speaking before your audience has finished listening.

When people talk, listen completely. Most people never listen.

To listen closely and reply well is the highest perfection we are able to attain in the art of conversation.

Be a good listener. Your ears will never get you in trouble.
Listen. Do not have an opinion while you listen because frankly, your opinion doesn't hold much water outside of Your Universe. Just listen. Listen until their brain has been twisted like a dripping towel and what they have to say is all over the floor.

A good listener is a good talker with a sore throat.

A good listener is usually thinking about something else.

Maybe I wanted to hear it so badly that my ears betrayed my mind in order to secure my heart.

No one really listens to anyone else, and if you try it for a while you'll see why.

Everybody lies, but it doesn't matter because nobody listens.

It is the province of knowledge to speak and it is the privilege of wisdom to listen.

Know how to listen, and you will profit even from those who talk badly.

As I get older, I've learned to listen to people rather than accuse them of things.

A good listener is not only popular everywhere, but after a while he gets to know something.

<u><b>Laughing </b></u>

We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh.

The more you find out about the world, the more opportunities there are to laugh at it.

Laughter gives us distance. It allows us to step back from an event, deal with it and then move on.

Total absence of humor renders life impossible.

Laughter is by definition healthy.

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.

If you don't learn to laugh at trouble, you won't have anything to laugh at when you're old.

Laugh at yourself first, before anyone else can.

You cannot be mad at somebody who makes you laugh - it's as simple as that.

If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane.

In this life he laughs longest who laughs last.

Man is distinguished from all other creatures by the faculty of laughter.

He deserves Paradise who makes his companions laugh.

One doesn't have a sense of humor. It has you.

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine.

The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.

He who laughs, lasts!

You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.

Laughter is inner jogging.

I was irrevocably betrothed to laughter, the sound of which has always seemed to me to be the most civilized music in the world.

You can't deny laughter; when it comes, it plops down in your favorite chair and stays as long as it wants.

Beware of too much laughter, for it deadens the mind and produces oblivion.

Laughter is the closest distance between two people.

Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can all of them make me laugh.

<u><b>Passion</b></u>

I believe that one of life's greatest risks is never daring to risk.

It's the soul's duty to be loyal to its own desires. It must abandon itself to its master passion.

Passion is the quickest to develop, and the quickest to fade. Intimacy develops more slowly, and commitment more gradually still.

There was a disturbance in my heart, a voice that spoke there and said, I want, I want, I want! It happened every afternoon, and when I tried to suppress it it got even stronger.

It is easier to exclude harmful passions than to rule them, and to deny them admittance than to control them after they have been admitted.

What makes the engine go? Desire, desire, desire.

Patience

Learn the art of patience. Apply discipline to your thoughts when they become anxious over the outcome of a goal. Impatience breeds anxiety, fear, discouragement and failure. Patience creates confidence, decisiveness, and a rational outlook, which eventually leads to success.

Our patience will achieve more than our force.

We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there were only joy in the world.

The fates have given mankind a patient soul.

Patience serves as a protection against wrongs as clothes do against cold. For if you put on more clothes as the cold increases, it will have no power to hurt you. So in like manner you must grow in patience when you meet with great wrongs, and they will then be powerless to vex your mind.

Patience is the companion of wisdom.

Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

You must first have a lot of patience to learn to have patience.

Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.

<u><b>Questions</b></u>

It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.

It is not every question that deserves an answer.

A wise man's question contains half the answer.

The most erroneous stories are those we think we know best - and therefore never scrutinize or question.

Judge of a man by his questions rather than by his answers.

- Kasim - 05-27-2010

wow
its gr8 to see ur reply
hope so will also be gr8 to read it lol
will read it in free time

anyway i also asked for what u do else on forum/in personal life and professionaly as well as y u r alone (u siad u dont have any one to talk)

in the end thanx and thanx in advance
regards

- WARDAH - 05-27-2010

bohat long post but phir bhi prhi mainy. . .mairi himt ki daad do anum.ankhain phot gai mairi pani k jhpaky marny prain gy.but gud post hai.as u said above u student of psycology?

- ciapk - 05-27-2010

Agr yay sach hay tu main ny yay b suna hay psyctrist khud b psyco ho jatay hay akhri umer main, kia yay sach hay? -)

- Anamz1 - 05-27-2010

Oh thank you so much dear and sorry for the fatigue you suffered, yes I was the research student of psychology.

- Anamz1 - 05-27-2010

I am not psychiatrist I have just studied

- Anamz1 - 05-27-2010

@ Kasim,

Well on forum just read few links if they appeal me, In personal life sped time with my mother and apart from these have a pathetic professional life. that's it.