Accountancy Forum
Worth to read - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Worth to read (/showthread.php?tid=7848)

- WARDAH - 05-27-2010

anum ab tk tum ny mujhko kaisa paya pyscatrist k hwaly sy btao i mean apni study k hwaly sy about me u find out

- Anamz1 - 05-27-2010

<u><b>Love and Time</b></u>

Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all of the others, including Love. One day it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink, so all constructed boats and left. Except for Love.

Love was the only one who stayed. Love wanted to hold out until the last possible moment.

When the island had almost sunk, Love decided to ask for help.

Richness was passing by Love in a grand boat. Love said,
"Richness, can you take me with you?"
Richness answered, "No, I can't. There is a lot of gold and silver in my boat. There is no place here for you."

Love decided to ask Vanity who was also passing by in a beautiful vessel. "Vanity, please help me!"
"I can't help you, Love. You are all wet and might damage my boat," Vanity answered.

Sadness was close by so Love asked, "Sadness, let me go with you."
"Oh . . . Love, I am so sad that I need to be by myself!"

Happiness passed by Love, too, but she was so happy that she did not even hear when Love called her.

Suddenly, there was a voice, "Come, Love, I will take you." It was an elder. So blessed and overjoyed, Love even forgot to ask the elder where they were going. When they arrived at dry land, the elder went her own way. Realizing how much was owed the elder,

Love asked Knowledge, another elder, "Who Helped me?"
"It was Time," Knowledge answered.
"Time?" asked Love. "But why did Time help me?"
Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and answered, "Because only Time is capable of understanding how valuable Love is."

- WARDAH - 05-27-2010

wah wah wah mai to pori post dr dr k prhti rai k jany love ka kia hoga but tim k sath tum ny usko bcha lia.thank u anum thak u so much love bch gya.i m getting tooooooo emotional after reading it infact having lil lil tears i my eyes.

- ciapk - 05-27-2010

The best

- Anamz1 - 05-27-2010

@ Wardah!

Ah sweet! May Allah always bless your heart with the fulfillment of all desires of love. Wardah you seems me Optimistic, Openhearted, warm welcoming and social.

- sania.saeeed - 05-27-2010

hummmmmmm nice, but i dont beleive on love sort of things

- Sitara - 05-27-2010

I also don't belive on love sort of things

- ciapk - 05-27-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sania.saeeed</i>
<br />hummmmmmm nice, but i dont beleive on love sort of things
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Ghreeb loog ap ko kia pta mohabat kia hoti hay -)

- Kasim - 05-27-2010

Yar anums
abb fermaishain puri ker rahi hoo tu meri aik or fermaish hay woe bhi pori ker dooo
as u have told wardah about herself
issi terha mera bhi aik adha post martum kerhka doo
khiyal rakhna burraiyaain ziyadha howi tu
mijhy khushi hogi lol
infact every one of u people is invited to do so

- ciapk - 05-27-2010

mra b pllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

- Kasim - 05-27-2010

anum main pehlay bola tha
mijhy pehlay batana

ciapk dude u have once mentioned man can be best xplained by his wife
as u urself married then y u asking anamz to explain u
shadi kerwa k bhi kanwaroon walay kaaam?
not acceptable buddy lol

- yasir_live - 05-27-2010

And Anamz, mujhay bhi check karo Aur karti raho...............! plz mera bhi check karo Aur bataao kesaa hay ? Zehni level Offcourse Yaar.

Regards.

- sania.saeeed - 05-27-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ciapk</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sania.saeeed</i>
<br />hummmmmmm nice, but i dont beleive on love sort of things

Ghreeb loog ap ko kia pta mohabat kia hoti hay -)

Mohabat wo faltoo kam hay jo faltoo log faltoo waqt main krtay hain (affairs) baqi dating tak its ok insan ghom phr lay friends kay sath bus kafi hay.

- ciapk - 05-27-2010

sania ap abi nai smaj saktin thori bari ho jao phr sai,

Kasim bhai wo tu mujy bta chuki hay sari achayan burayan ab bahir waloon say pta kr lainay do na yar.

- WARDAH - 05-28-2010

sania. . .for ur kind information dating is spacifally used for the luv birds not to friends.n tumhary liey mairi dua hai k tumhara future gud ho but tumhari is qism ki faltu ki baton sy mujhy aisa lg nhi rha.hum bhi is age sy guzr chuky hain but had the way how to talk.love is the most precious thing in the world muhabat na hoti to ye dunya bhi by rng by mza hoti.or kisi ko chahna ya chahy janay ka ahsas kaisa hota hai yeh tumko bhi wqt btae ga tb tum yaad kro gi humari in posts ko.n plz be neutral is forum py ai ho to thori sensible bhi bn jao apni observation positive or strong bnao.boht c cheezain tumko clear hoti jain gi.n wish u all the best mairi kisi bhi baat ka bura mt mnana i didnt mean to pinch u at all but have to clear n i hope u may understand.