Accountancy Forum
Worth to read - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Worth to read (/showthread.php?tid=7848)

- WARDAH - 05-28-2010

anamz1. . .buddy t7umsy mainy tumhara star pocha tha kisi thread mai dont remember plz btao na me waiting.

- sania.saeeed - 05-28-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ciapk</i>
<br />sania ap abi nai smaj saktin thori bari ho jao phr sai,
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

@ ciapk @ Wardha

Mojay sab smaj hay or daikhay hoay hain main nay pyar kernay walay loog phr galyon main rotay pher ray hotay hay hay ham sy cheating ker gya ******** too pehlay he aisay kam say door rahay insan, kyon ser pay swar kartay hain ishq ka bhoot? agr ap loogon ko sach bora lgta hay too main kron gi post.

- WARDAH - 05-28-2010

chhd yaar tenu kuj kehna bhains dy agy been bjaan aali gl a. . .be happy as u want

- sania.saeeed - 05-28-2010

Pata nahi asp nay kya bola hay waisay Aap nay kabhi koi love bird daikha hay jis ki shadi ho gai ho or wo khosh bhee reh raha hoo? mojay too nai dikhai daitay aisay couples, sari family ko chor ker aik dosray say shadi kertay hain pher majborion ka bahana bna ker aik dosray ko chor daitay hain. loo ji ab compromise kro bayth kay,

- ciapk - 05-28-2010

Sania ap tasweer ka aik he rukh kiun daikh rahi hoo? achay loog bhi hotay hain or unki shadi kamyab bhi hoti hay but i am agreed with you k most cases main love marriage nakam ho jatin hain but uska reason cheating nai hota, shaid aik dosray sy had say ziada expect krna hota hay.

Wardah Aaj apko boss say dant pri hay ya unnnnnn sy lrai hoi hay (Allah na kray) ya?

- Astute Accountant - 05-28-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Anamz1</i>
<br /><u><b>F A M I L Y</b></u>

I ran into a stranger as he passed by,
“Oh excuse me please” was my reply.

He said, “Please excuse me too;
I wasn’t watching for you.”

We were very polite, this stranger and I.
We went on our way and we said goodbye.

But at home a different story is told,
How we treat our loved ones, young and old.

Later that day, cooking the evening meal,
My son stood beside me very still.

When I turned, I nearly knocked him down.
“Move out of the way,” I said with a frown.

He walked away, his little heart broken.
I didn’t realize how harshly I’d spoken.

While I lay awake in bed,
God’s still small voice came to me and said,

“While dealing with a stranger,
common courtesy you use,
but the family you love, you seem to abuse.

Go and look on the kitchen floor,
You’ll find some flowers there by the door.

Those are the flowers he brought for you.
He picked them himself pink, yellow and blue.

He stood very quietly not to spoil the surprise,
you never saw the tears that filled his little eyes.”

By this time, I felt very small,
And now my tears began to fall.

I quietly went and knelt by his bed;
“Wake up, little one, wake up,” I said.

“Are these the flowers you picked for me?”
He smiled, “I found ‘em, out by the tree.

I picked ‘em because they’re pretty like you.
I knew you’d like ‘em, especially the blue.”

I said, “Son, I’m very sorry for the way I acted today;
I shouldn’t have yelled at you that way.”

He said, “Oh, Mom, that’s okay.
I love you anyway.”

I said, “Son, I love you too,
and I do like the flowers, especially the blue.”

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Anamz1</i>
<br /><u><b>An Amazing Love Story</b></u>

He met her on a party...

...It’s sweet. She replied.

Pretty Deep!</b></u>

<br /><u><b>A holy man was having a conversation with the Lord

It is simple” said the Lord, “it requires but one skill.
You see, they have learned to feed each other, while the greedy think only of themselves.”

<br /><u><b>Nail in the Fence</b></u>

They lend an ear, they share words of praise and they always want to open their hearts to us.”

I just went through the first page of this thread. I had already read some of the stuff that you did post but it was nice to read them again. All the sharings were nice but these were outstanding... Keep it up!

- Astute Accountant - 05-28-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ciapk</i>
<br />Ishq e Haqiqi drakht hy or ishq e majazi uski shakh, jb drya insan ki pyas bujanay main nakam ho jata hay to wo smandar ka rukh krta hay.

Magnificent!

- Ajnabi - 05-28-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WARDAH</i>
<br />sania. . .for ur kind information dating is spacifally used for the luv birds not to friends.n tumhary liey mairi dua hai k tumhara future gud ho but tumhari is qism ki faltu ki baton sy mujhy aisa lg nhi rha.hum bhi is age sy guzr chuky hain but had the way how to talk.love is the most precious thing in the world muhabat na hoti to ye dunya bhi by rng by mza hoti.or kisi ko chahna ya chahy janay ka ahsas kaisa hota hai yeh tumko bhi wqt btae ga tb tum yaad kro gi humari in posts ko.n plz be neutral is forum py ai ho to thori sensible bhi bn jao apni observation positive or strong bnao.boht c cheezain tumko clear hoti jain gi.n wish u all the best mairi kisi bhi baat ka bura mt mnana i didnt mean to pinch u at all but have to clear n i hope u may understand.

Every one has his own understanding about a specific term and the same binds him to talk as per that understanding, if your understanding is contrary to that of others, you may never bind them to think what you think.

As far as love is concerned, it should always be with Allah, aur jahan tak aaj kal k love ka sawal hai, yeh to chand din ki zindagi hai aur isay aisay gunnah k kamo main sirf kar dena nahiyat bewaqoofi hai, phir bhi agar insan galat kam karta hai to usay galat samajh kar he kare, no clarification should be given with regard to sins, as you are giving.

I hope you will consider the material in positive intends.

Rest depends on you, as it is your prerogative.

Regards,

Ajnabi.

- Kasim - 05-28-2010

@ Yasir
bro sorry to point u
but i think so u should have not said like that to Anamz in ur communication towards her
she would have mind it
limits when kept result longrun friendships/relations etc

- WARDAH - 05-28-2010

@AJNABI. . .i didnt mean to go for sin (ALLAH MAFI DY) baat shadi k hwaly sy ki thi (jisko ap ishq-e-mjazi) b keh skty hain, aap pta ni kia smjh rhy hain.afreen hai!!

- Ajnabi - 05-29-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WARDAH</i>
<br />@AJNABI. . .i didnt mean to go for sin (ALLAH MAFI DY) baat shadi k hwaly sy ki thi (jisko ap ishq-e-mjazi) b keh skty hain, aap pta ni kia smjh rhy hain.afreen hai!!

Agar aisa hai to i apologize for my misunderstanding about your post, however, your earlier post did not depict any such statement kay aap shadi say related bat kar rahi hain.

Anyways !

Have a good day

- yasir_live - 05-29-2010

Kasim.

Well mujhay nahi samajh aya konsi baat Jo buri lagi hay Anamz ko Yaa Across limits hay. Agar tum Yaad dila do to mujhay Woh Post delete karnay main Asaani hogi.

Hope Above will meet your Satisfaction.

Regards.

- WARDAH - 05-29-2010

@Ajnabi . . . its ok [)]
yupn mujhy b aisi koi post dikhi to ni jis py anumz mind krti.

- Astute Accountant - 05-30-2010

<b><center><font size="3">Be Happy (A True Story)</font id="size3">
Davy Jones </center> </b>

Around twenty years ago I was living in Seattle and going through hard times. I could not find satisfying work and I found this especially difficult as I had a lot of experience and a Masters degree.

To my shame I was driving a school bus to make ends meet and living with friends. I had lost my apartment. I had been through five interviews with a company and one day between bus runs they called to say I did not get the job. I went to the bus barn like a zombie of disappointment.

Later that afternoon, while doing my rounds through a quiet suburban neighbourhood I had an inner wave - like a primal scream - arise from deep inside me and I thought "Why has my life become so hard?" "Give me a sign, I asked... a physical sign - not some inner voice type of thing."

Immediately after this internal scream I pulled the bus over to drop off a little girl and as she passed she handed me an earring saying I should keep it in case somebody claimed it. The earring was stamped metal, painted black and said 'BE HAPPY'.

At first I got angry - yeah, yeah, I thought. Then it hit me. I had been putting all of my energies into what was wrong with my life rather than what was right! I decided then and there to make a list of 50 things I was grateful for.

At first it was hard, then it got easier. One day I decided to up it to 75. That night there was a phone call for me at my friend's house from a lady who was a manager at a large hospital. About a year earlier I had submitted a syllabus to a community college to teach a course on stress management. (Yup, you heard me. ;-) She asked me if I would do a one-day seminar for 200 hospital workers. I said yes and got the job.

My day with the hospital workers went very well. I got a standing ovation and many more days of work. To this day I KNOW that it was because I changed my attitude to gratitude.

Incidentally, the day after I found the earring the girl asked me if anyone had claimed it. I told her no and she said "I guess it was meant for you then."

I spent the next year conducting training workshops all around the Seattle area and then decided to risk everything and go back to Scotland where I had lived previously. I closed my one man business, bought a plane ticket and got a six month visa from immigration. One month later I met my wonderful English wife and best friend of 15 years now. We live in a small beautiful cottage, two miles from a paved road in the highlands of Scotland.

'THE ONLY ATTITUDE IS GRATITUDE' has been my motto for years now and yes, it completely changed my life.

- ciapk - 05-31-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Astute Accountant</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ciapk</i>
<br />Ishq e Haqiqi drakht hy or ishq e majazi uski shakh, jb drya insan ki pyas bujanay main nakam ho jata hay to wo smandar ka rukh krta hay.

Magnificent!

Thanx dear its from ISHFAQ AHMED