Accountancy Forum
Worth to read - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Worth to read (/showthread.php?tid=7848)

- Anamz1 - 05-31-2010

@ Wardah

Dear Dearest!

It was really good to see your email. Iam fine and hope for the same for you. Nai jani aisy he dil nai kar raha tha kuch dinon sy. I am Taurus dear. Now will wait for your post dear buddy.

- Anamz1 - 05-31-2010

<u><b>One</b></u>

One word can spark a moment,
One flower can wake the dream;
One tree can start a forest,
One bird can herald Spring.

One smile can bring a friendship,
One handclasp can lift a soul;
One star can guide a ship at sea,
One cheer can obtain a goal.

One vote can change a Nation,
One sunbeam can lift a room;
One candle wipes out darkness,
One laugh will conquer gloom.
One look can change two lives;
One kiss can make love bloom.

One step must start each journey,
One word must start each prayer;
One hope can raise our spirits,
One touch can show you care.

One voice can speak with wisdom,
One heart can know what's true;
One life can make a difference,
One life is me and you....

- Anamz1 - 05-31-2010

@ Astute Accountant

Good one.

- WARDAH - 05-31-2010

nice sharing astute n anum. . .gud to c ur post here again anum ,hmmmmm to u mean taurus ki bus scorpio sy hi bnti hai. or caste ni btai tum ny yeh b pocha tha mainy buddy.

- Anamz1 - 05-31-2010

Wardah kyn mera sara biodata forum py disclose krna chahti ho, yeh email kron ge.

@ Kasim and Yasir

Sorry no assessment for boys.

- WARDAH - 05-31-2010

hahahahaa gud one.ok will w8 for ur mail

- Anamz1 - 05-31-2010

Although all of you have red it many times, but I am just posting here to give you reminder of be your self and to give you straight aspect of motivation.

Be Yourself

Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.
-- Judy Garland

Be what you are. This is the first step toward becoming better than you are.
-- Julius Charles Hare

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
-- Dr. Seuss

Being Myself includes taking risks with myself, taking risks on new behaviour, trying new ways of "Being Myself", so that I can see how it is I want to be.
-- Hugh Prather

Every man is his own ancestor, and every man his own heir. He devises his own future, and he inherits his own past.
-- H.F. Hedge

Every time you don't follow your inner guidance, you feel a loss of energy, loss of power, a sense of spiritual deadness.
-- Shakti Gawain

Folks may call you different, they may say that you can't win, but it's not what's on the outside - It's what you have within!
-- Devin Peltier-Robson

Freedom lies in being bold.
-- Robert Frost

God has given you one face, and you make yourself another.
-- William Shakespeare

He who trims himself to suit everyone will soon whittle himself away.
-- Raymond Hull

I never really look for anything. What God throws my way comes. I wake up in the morning and whichever way God turns my feet, I go.
-- Pearl Bailey

I was once afraid of people saying, "Who does she think she is?" Now I have the courage to stand and say, "This is who I am."
-- Oprah Winfrey

I speak truth, not so much as I would, but as much as I dare; and I dare a little the more, as I grow older.
-- Michel de Montaigne, translated

If God had wanted me otherwise, He would have created me otherwise.
-- Johann von Goethe

If you don't get lost, there's a chance you may never be found.
-- Author Unknown

It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for something you are not.
-- Andre Gide

It is the chiefest point of happiness that a man is willing to be what he is.
-- Desiderius Erasmus

It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.
-- e.e. cummings

Just being yourself, being who you are, is a successful rebellion.
-- Author Unknown

Learn to... be what you are, and learn to resign with a good grace all that you are not.
-- Henri Frederic Amiel

Let the world know you as you are, not as you think you should be, because sooner or later, if you are posing, you will forget the pose, and then where are you?
-- Fanny Brice

Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.
-- Oscar Wilde

No man can climb out beyond the limitations of his own character.
-- John Morley

People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But the self is not something one finds, it is something one creates.
-- Thomas Szasz

Put a grain of boldness into everything you do.
-- Baltasar Gracian

The biggest mistake people make in life is not making a living at doing what they most enjoy.
-- Malcolm S. Forbes

The hardest battle you're ever going to fight is the battle to be just you.
-- Leo Buscaglia

The most exhausting thing in life is being insincere.
-- Anne Morrow Lindbergh

The only person you should ever compete with is yourself. You can't hope for a fairer match.
-- Todd Ruthman

This outward Spring and garden are a reflection of the inward garden.
-- Rumi

We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
-- François Duc de La Rochefoucauld

Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
-- Confucius

You grow up the day you have your first real laugh, at yourself.
-- Ethel Barrymore

You must have control of the authorship of your own destiny. The pen that writes your life story must be held in your own hand.
-- Irene C. Kassorla

You must live your life from beginning to end No one else can do it for you.
-- Hopi saying

You were born an original. Don't die a copy.
-- John Mason

Your soul is all that you possess. Take it in hand and make something of it!
-- Martin H. Fischer

- sania.saeeed - 05-31-2010

Nice post

- Sitara - 05-31-2010

very much nice post by Anamz1

- WARDAH - 06-01-2010

dont know how to responed on it.ajeeb c post hai.last ka sentence to ziada hi ajeeb infact wrong lg rha hai.

- Anamz1 - 06-01-2010

Han ajeeb the mai ny delete kar di.
Here is an other one.

<u><b>Just Five More Minutes</b></u>

While at the park one day, a woman sat down next to a man on a bench near a playground.
“That’s my son over there,” she said, pointing to a little boy in a red sweater who was gliding down the slide.
“He’s a fine looking boy” the man said. “That’s my daughter on the bike in the white dress.”
Then, looking at his watch, he called to his daughter. “What do you say we go, Melissa?”
Melissa pleaded, “Just five more minutes, Dad. Please? Just five more minutes.”
The man nodded and Melissa continued to ride her bike to her heart’s content. Minutes passed and the father stood and called again to his daughter. “Time to go now?”
Again Melissa pleaded, “Five more minutes, Dad. Just five more minutes.”
The man smiled and said, “OK.”
“My, you certainly are a patient father,” the woman responded.
The man smiled and then said, “Her older brother Tommy was killed by a drunk driver last year while he was riding his bike near here. I never spent much time with Tommy and now I’d give anything for just five more minutes with him. I’ve vowed not to make the same mistake with Melissa.
She thinks she has five more minutes to ride her bike. The truth is, I get Five more minutes to watch her play.”
Life is all about making priorities, what are your priorities?
Give someone you love 5 more minutes of your time today!

- WARDAH - 06-01-2010

hahahaha gud kiya jo delete kr di.ye post bhi nice hai but na g na no more 5 min aisy 5,5 more minute daity gae ty pichon aba g ny phd lya fy??? tooooo risky.hehehehe

- Astute Accountant - 06-01-2010

@ Wardah & Anumz

Thanks dear buddies...

@ Anumz

Both your posts are really nice...

- Astute Accountant - 06-01-2010

<center> <font size="2"> <b>Lessons learnt</b></font id="size2"></center>

One day, the father of a very wealthy family took his son on a trip to the country with the express purpose of showing him how poor people live.
They spent a couple of days and nights on the farm of what would be considered a very poor family.

On their return from their trip, the father asked his son, “How was the trip?”

“It was great, Dad.”

“Did you see how poor people live?” the father asked.

“Oh yeah,” said the son.

“So, tell me, what did you learn from the trip?” asked the father.

The son answered “I saw that we have one dog and they had four. We have a pool that reaches to the middle of our garden and they have a creek that has no end. We have imported lanterns in our garden and they have the stars at night. Our patio reaches to the front yard and they have the whole horizon.

“We have a small piece of land to live on and they have fields that go beyond our sight.

“We have servants who serve us, but they serve others. We buy our food, but they grow theirs.

“We have walls around our property to protect us, they have friends to protect them.”

The boy’s father was speechless.

Then his son added, “Thanks Dad for showing me how poor we are.”

- Anamz1 - 06-02-2010

<u><b>Ipsy Dipsy Spider</b></u>

Ipsy Dipsy spider
Climbed up the spout
Down came the raindrops
And washed poor ipsy out.
Out came the sunshine
And dried up all the rain
And Ipsy Dipsy spider
Climbed the spout again.