Accountancy Forum
Worth to read - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Worth to read (/showthread.php?tid=7848)

- yasir_live - 06-16-2010

Wardah.

Chalo, Bus ek sensible ka hi hua hay Auron ka to nahi hua, Aur bhi larkian hain yahaan. Sensible nay bhi iss liay kia hay shayad k Woh khi k her hotel main khaa Pi chuki hay to uss nay sochaa Ab Pindi islamabad main Bhook azmaatay hain.

Anamz.

Woh Rock ND Sand wali story Achi thi, Main nay abhi abhi parhi hay. Thanks for sharing Dear. Kahaan ho aap aj kal no postings, kahin aap ki bhi shadi to nahi horahi, Shoppings Etc.

Regards.

- ayaz1 - 06-16-2010

@ Anamz1. You rock girl.. Thaks for sharing such awesome things with all..
but i wonder where u get all this from????
I hope u'll keep posting such thought provoking stuff consistantly...

- WARDAH - 06-16-2010

baqi sb buk hain yasir including me [p] bhol gae ?
n yup dont know phir sy kio kho gai anum mainy to us sy aik q bhi kiya tha she didnt reply me [(]

- Anamz1 - 06-16-2010

Hi, to all of you! Hope you all are fine.

First of all Wardah

Yar bus aisy he kar di the tum meri mail list mai add ho na iss liay. Shama kar dijeiay![Wink]

@ Yasir

Dear Yasir, meri koi shadi nai ho rahe.

@ Ayaz

Thank you dear, I like to read motivational stuff alot as it gives me new feelings so as I feel for all of you. I have many things but woh bohat lambeeeee lambeeee bhe hain tu mujy yasir aur wardah ka khayal bhe rakhna hota hai k in ko lambe post nahe pasand, anyway thank you dear.

Now post for today

Guys, this is my ever loving en writing, I hope you all will also like it.

<center><u><b>My Creed</b></u></center>

“I do not choose to be a common man. It is my right to be uncommon. I seek to develop whatever talents God gave me—not security. I do not wish to be a kept citizen, humbled and dulled by having the state look after me. I want to take the calculated risk; to dream and to build, to fail and to succeed. I refuse to barter for a dole. I prefer the challenges of life to the guaranteed existence; the thrill of fulfillment to the stale calm of utopia. I will not trade freedom for beneficence nor my dignity for a handout. I will never cower before any earthly master nor bend to any threat. It is my heritage to stand erect, proud and unafraid; to think and act myself, enjoy the benefit of my creations and to face the world boldly and say – ‘This, with God’s help, I have done.’

To live as gently as I can;
To be, no matter where, a man;
To take what comes of good or ill,
And cling to faith and honor still;
To do my best, and let that stand
The record of my brain and hand;
And then, should failure come to me,
Still work and hope for victory.
To have no secret place wherein
I stoop unseen to shame or sin;
To be the same when I'm alone
As when my every deed is known;
To live undaunted, unafraid
Of any step that I have made;
To be without pretense or sham
Exactly what men think I am.
To leave some simple work behind
To keep my having lived in mind;
If enmity to aught I show,
To be an honest, generous foe;
To play my little part, nor whine
That greater honors are not mine.
This I believe is all I need
For my philosophy and creed.

- Anamz1 - 06-16-2010

One thing I forgot

Thanks Yasir for asking I was really good to read. May Allah bless you.

- WARDAH - 06-16-2010

wah wah wah i mean very good sharing. n thanx buddy tum hum buzurgon ka khyal krti ho.hehehehe
mainy b abhi abhi aik mzy ki story prhi.kam ki hai k ni ye to mujhko ni pta per prh k mza aya i mean interesting lga.sharing wwith you all.mza na ae to paisy wapis.hehehe

"A HANDFUL OF ANSWERS"

A young student of Zen was going to the market to buy vegetables for the monastery where he was studying. On the way he met a student from another monastery.
“Where are you going?” asked the first student.
“Wherever my legs take me,” replied the other.
The first student pondered over the answer as he was sure it had some deep significance. When he returned to the monastery, he reported the conversation to his teacher, who said “You should have asked him what he would do if he had no legs.”
The next day the student was thrilled to see the same boy coming towards him.
“Where are you going?” he asked and without waiting for a reply continued, “Wherever your legs take you, I suppose. Well, let me ask you . . .”
“You’re mistaken,” interrupted the other boy. “Today I’m going wherever the wind blows.”
This answer so confused the first boy that he could not think of anything to say.
When he reported the matter to his teacher, the old man said “You should have asked him what he would do if there were no wind.”
Some days later the student saw the boy in the market again and rushed to confront him, confident that this time he would have the last word.
“Where are you going?” he asked. “Wherever your legs take you or wherever the wind blows? Well, let me ask you . . . . ”
“No, no,” interrupted the boy. “Today I’m going to buy vegetables.” [)]
Regards,

- yasir_live - 06-17-2010

Anamz.

Main nay to bus yunhi pooch lia tha Aap ki shadi ka, lakin aap to thori C jazbaati hogain ). Anyways Regards.

- WARDAH - 06-17-2010

Prison Help. . .
An old man lived alone in Minnesota. He wanted to spade his potato garden, but it was very hard work. His only son, who would have helped him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and mentioned his situation
Dear Son,
I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won’t be able to plant my potato garden this year. I hate to miss doing the garden because your mother always loved planting time. I’m just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. If you were here, all my troubles would be over. I know you would dig the plot for me, if you weren’t in prison.
Love,
Dad

Shortly, the old man received this telegram ‘For Heaven’s sake, Dad, don’t dig up the garden!! That’s where I buried the GUNS!!’
At 4 a.m. the next morning, a dozen FBI agents and local police officers showed up and dug up the entire garden without finding any guns.
Confused, the old man wrote another note to his son telling him what had happened, and asked him what to do next.
His son’s reply was ‘Go ahead and plant your potatoes, Dad. It’s the best I could do for you, from here.’
MORAL NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD, IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO DO SOMETHING DEEP FROM YOUR HEART, YOU CAN DO IT. IT IS THE THOUGHT THAT MATTERS, NOT WHERE YOU ARE OR WHERE THE PERSON IS.

- Anamz1 - 06-17-2010

@ Yasir;

[)]. I know mai ny waisy he likha tha Han kuch ziada he ho gaya lo edit kr dia.[p]

@ Wardah

Previous post was good.

- WARDAH - 06-17-2010

konsi wali anum?? handfull wali ya prison wali?

- Anamz1 - 06-17-2010

@ Wardah

Woh answers wali, prison wali to parhi hui hai.

<center><u><b>Dance Like no One's Watching You</b></u></center>

We convince ourselves that life
will be better after we get married,
have a baby, then another.
Then we are frustrated that the kids aren't old enough
and we'll be more content when they are.

After that we're frustrated that we
have teenagers to deal with,
we will certainly be happy
when they are out of that stage.

We tell ourselves that our life will be complete
when our spouse gets his or her act together,
when we get a nicer car,
are able to go on a nice vacation,
when we retire.
The truth is there's no better time
to be happy than right now.
If not now, when?

Your life will always be filled with challenges.
It's best to admit this to yourself
and decide to be happy anyway.
One of my favorite quotes comes
from Alfred D Souza.

He said, "For a long time it had seemed
to me that life was about to begin -real life.
But there was always some obstacle in the way,
something to be gotten through first,
some unfinished business,
time still to be served,
a debt to be paid. Then life would begin.
At last it dawned on me that these
obstacles were my life."

This perspective has helped me to see
that there is no way to happiness.
Happiness is the way,
so, treasure every moment that you have.
And treasure it more because you shared it
with someone special,
special enough to spend your time...
and remember that time waits for no one.
So stop waiting until you finish school,
until you go back to school,
until you lose ten pounds,
until you gain ten pounds,
until you have kids,
until your kids leave the house,
until you start work,
until you retire,
until you get married,
until you get divorced,
until Friday night,
until Sunday morning,
until you get a new car or home,
until your car or home is paid off,
until spring, until summer,
until fall, until winter,
until you are off welfare,
until the first or fifteenth,
until your song comes on,
until you've had a drink,
until you've ***ered up,
until you die, until you are born again
to decide that there is no better time
than right now to be happy...
Happiness is a journey, not a destination.
So, Work like you don't need money.
Love like you've never been hurt and
Dance Like no one's watching.

- WARDAH - 06-17-2010

baqi sb to thek hai but yeh dance wali baat hzm ni ho rai hum ainwain nachi jain k koi ni daikh rha or udher miti pleet ho rai ho.hehehe

- ayaz1 - 06-18-2010

Wowww Anam! What a great advice...!
agar hum sab is baat ko follow karien to hamari life me se 70% tension khatam ho jae...
Keep it up dear...

- yasir_live - 06-18-2010

Anamz.

Koi baat nahi Aap APni post delete nahi bhi karti to khar thi, uss Post k zariyay aap ko Apni bharraas nikalnay ka Atleast moqa to mila tha Hehehehe. Aur humain q Nachaana chah reahi hain ? Wesaay aap nay kabhi Dance kia hay Jab koi aap ko dakh nahi raha hota ?

Regards.

- Anamz1 - 06-19-2010

@ Yaisr
[)] hmmmm I think yes.[)]