Accountancy Forum
Worth to read - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Worth to read (/showthread.php?tid=7848)

- awaisaftab - 04-28-2010

Good contribution

- awaisaftab - 04-28-2010

Yasir I am expecting something from you.

- WARDAH - 04-28-2010

Ye sb tum ny kia aik diary mai collect kia hua hai??? achi collection hai.jaisy mai poetries collect krti hon.[)]

- yasir_live - 04-28-2010

Julliet nay kya jawaab diya hoga is letter ko Parh kar Zara uski bhi do char linain likh dain, Gaalian wagera hataa kar. Tum mujhay koi bohat hi Puranay zamay ki khatoon lagti ho. Email, Sms k zamanay main aap ko Letters ka bohat Zauq hay. Yaar itni official language kya stock exchange main betha hay yeh tumhara Romio.

Yeh dono shadi k bad bhi official baat kartay hongay jesay, Chalo begum thora capital laga detay hain, In k to bachon ka naam bhi official hoga bohat, koi thora dair main jesay ek saal main peda hua to us ka naam CA rakh diya, Koi goray rang ka peda hua to us ka naam CPA rakh dia, Beti ka naam Pipfa rakh dia. Hud hogai yaar Anamz, tum hamain koi sachi kahanian sunaya karo! Ham yaar koi K-G main thori hain jo humain asi Jhooti kahania suna dati ho behlanay k liay.

Regards.

- WARDAH - 04-28-2010

@YASIR. . .hahhaaha u r too much!!
@ANAM. . .u r so sweet!!

- Anamz1 - 04-28-2010

@ Yasir!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Kitna sochtay ho.
Aur mera romeo nahe!
Serious likhon to bhi nai pasan aati log emotional ho jaty hain. Acha ab kuch acha likon ge. Ok.

@ Wardah
Thank you dear budddyyyyyyyy.

- WARDAH - 04-28-2010

@ANAMZ. . .yahan do logon k do hi kaam hain , 1-KASIM. . .pta ni kahan kahan sy chun k topic lata hai.lgta hai yeh sara din yehi sochta hoga k nya topic kia ho.hahhaha waisy kasim keep it up!! gud hai
2-YASIR. . .iski jugtain hi ni muktin.gud sense of humour!! hahahahahahah

- Anamz1 - 04-29-2010

<u><b>Ask for Salary Increase</b></u>

One day an employee sends a letter to his boss to increase his salary!!!

Dear Bo$$
In thi$ life, we all need $ome thing mo$t de$perately. I think you $hould be under$tanding of the need$ of u$ worker$ who have given $o much $upport including $weat and $ervice to your company.

I am $ure you will gue$$ what I mean and re$pond $oon.

Your$ $incerely,
Norman $oh

Scroll down…. If you are curious on what was the response!!!!!
The next day, the employee received this letter of reply

Dear NOrman,

I kNOw you have been working very hard. NOwadays, NOthing much has changed. You must have NOticed that our company is NOt doing NOticeably well as yet.

NOw the newspaper are saying the world`s leading ecoNOmists are NOt sure if the United States may go into aNOther recession. After the NOvember presidential elections things may turn bad.

I have NOthing more to add NOw. You kNOw what I mean.

Yours truly,
Manager

- WARDAH - 04-30-2010

hmmmmmmmmm!! ye to schi btaon to kuch opr sy guzr gya itna intresting ni lga.but u dnt get disapoint baqi ab tk was sooo good.keep it up buddy!! koi mzydar sa.

- Kasim - 04-30-2010

Anamz it was also nice like others
but u should share such intresting things from other sources too

- Anamz1 - 04-30-2010

<u><b>Software Engineer Husband</b></u>

Husband – hi dear, i am logged in.
Wife – would you like to have some snacks
Husband – hard disk full.

Wife – have you brought the saree.
Husband – bad command or file name.

Wife – but i told you about it in morning
Husband – erroneous syntax, abort,retry,cancel.

Wife – hae bhagwan !forget it where’s your salary.
Husband – file in use,read only,try after some time.

Wife – atleast give me your credit card, I can do some shopping.
Husband – sharing violation,access denied.

Wife – i made a mistake in marrying you.
Husband – data type mismatch.

Wife – you are useless.
Husband – by default.

Wife – who was there with you in the car this morning?
Husband – system unstable press ctrl, alt, del to reboot.

Wife – what is the relation between you & your receptionist?
Husband – the only user with write permission.

Wife – what is my value in your life?
Husband – unknown virus detected.

Wife – do you love me or your computer?
Husband – too many parameters.

Wife – i will go to my dads house.
Husband – program performed illegal operation,it will close.

Wife – i will leave you for ever.
Husband – close all programs & log out for another user

Wife – it is worthless talking to you.
Husband – shut down the computer.

Wife – I am going
Husband – its now safe to turn off your computer.

- Anamz1 - 04-30-2010

@ Kasim

Other Sources?

- Anamz1 - 04-30-2010

<u><b>Pretty Deep!</b></u>

A holy man was having a conversation with the Lord one day and said, Lord, I would like to know what Heaven and Hell are like.”
The Lord led the holy man to two doors. He opened one of the doors and the holy man looked in. In the middle of the room was a large round table.
In the middle of the table was a large pot of stew which smelled delicious and made the holy man’s mouth water.
The people sitting around the table were thin and sickly. They appeared to be famished.
They were holding spoons with very long handles that were strapped to their arms and each found it possible to reach into the pot of stew and take a spoonful, but because the handle was longer than their arms, they could not get the spoons back into their mouths.
The holy man shuddered at the sight of their misery and suffering.
The Lord said, “You have seen Hell.”
They went to the next room and opened the door. It was exactly the same as the first one. There was the large round table with the large pot of stew which madethe holy man’s mouth water. The people were equipped with the same long-handled spoons, but here the people were well nourished and plump, laughing and talking.
The holy man said, “I don’t understand.”
It is simple” said the Lord, “it requires but one skill.
You see, they have learned to feed each other, while the greedy think only of themselves.”

- WARDAH - 04-30-2010

Good 1 ANUM , thanx for sharing.

- Anamz1 - 04-30-2010

Aha aha mai junior ho gai eeeeeeeeee.