Accountancy Forum
Worth to read - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Worth to read (/showthread.php?tid=7848)

- ciapk - 07-04-2010

Yay kal mujy email main aii thi -)

- WARDAH - 07-04-2010

kon ai thi??

- raza 123 - 07-05-2010

[)]

- raza 123 - 07-05-2010

<b>Sand and Stone</b>

A story tells that two friends were walking through the desert. During some point of the journey they had an argument, and one friend slapped the other one in the face. The one who got slapped was hurt, but without saying anything, wrote in the sand "TODAY MY BEST FRIEND SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE."

They kept on walking until they found an oasis, where they decided to take a bath. The one, who had been slapped, got stuck in the mire and started drowning, but the friend saved him. After the friend recovered from the near drowning, he wrote on a stone "TODAY MY BEST FRIEND SAVED MY LIFE."

The friend who had slapped and saved his best friend asked him, "After I hurt you, you wrote in the sand and now, you write on a stone, why?"

The other friend replied "When someone hurts us, we should write it down in sand where winds of forgiveness can erase it away. But, when someone does something good for us, we must engrave it in stone where no wind can ever erase it."

<b>LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN THE SAND, AND TO CARVE YOUR BENEFITS IN STONE</b>

- yasir_live - 07-05-2010

<font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WARDAH</i>
<br />lgta hai tum star plus ka zra nch k dikha boht shoq sy daikhty ho tbhi anum ki post py shilpa ki trhan "rocking" ki stamp lgai.hehehe
raza. . .tum dil chota mt krna tumhari post bhi achi hai but dear ye anum pehly kr chuki hai is kr k kisi ny comment ni kiya.tum uski pehly sb posts prh lo ta k ainda repitition na ho ).
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="size1">

Araay Dear main nay Starplus tu kabhi pakistan main bhi nahi dekha jab Cable per saraay channels atay thay. Yahan meray pass jo set of channels hain un main Koi starplus wagera nahi hay. May be ittifaaq ho shilpaa wala item, wesay woh itni pasand bhi nahi k main uss k diologue copy karun [D]

- ciapk - 07-05-2010

Yehi post ai thin email main or kis ny ana hay mri mail main -)

- WARDAH - 07-05-2010

Raza. . . .lovely sharing!! heart touching!! yup we all should do this act to keep the relations for long time )

- raza 123 - 07-05-2010

[)][D] thankz

- WARDAH - 07-05-2010

mujhy is post ki kkh smjh ni ai bhla kia tuk or taluq hai wives or us k baad k jory gae links mai?? koi intihai faltu ka vaila bnda tha jis ny nihayt fazool kism ki logic nikali or aps mai connection kra dia.

- raza 123 - 07-05-2010

i think ussey usski wife pasand hugi PPP warna wife ki jagah kuch or bhe husakta tha PP

- yasir_live - 07-06-2010

Chalo G, Bhai ki baatain sunain bus. "We all have Four Wives". 4th-Wife khud apni body hay ) Ek waqt aiega k Hum khud Maternity home main Admit huay way hongay Aap ki theory k mutabiq. isi Tarah dollat And so on.

Sorry But I dont Agree with your Assumptions.

Regards.

- raza 123 - 07-06-2010

yasir i didnt assume it, i just copy and paste it -D -D i dunt know who wrote it ! kher ...

- WARDAH - 07-06-2010

@yasir. . .hahahahahahaha very well said hahahaha
@raza. . .bus post krny k chkr mai ghor kiey bina hi copy paste mar dia,wah g wah mairi to shayd giton mai hai but lgta tumhari angothy k nakhun mai hai [p]

- WARDAH - 07-06-2010

Anum ny to shayd ye prhi ho but i wanted to share it with others as mujhko ye vri interesting lgi thi hassi bhi bohat ai thi or afsos bhi hua tha,yasir plz prhna ho to pura prhna.
The Cookie Thief. . .
A woman was waiting at the airport one night,
With several long hours before her flight.
She hunted for a book in the airport shop,
Bought a bag of cookies and found a place to drop.
She was engrossed in her book, but happened to see,
That the man beside her, as bold as could be,
Grabbed a cookie or two from the bag between,
Which she tried to ignore, to avoid a scene.
She read, munched cookies, and watched the clock,
As the gutsy “cookie thief” diminished her stock.
She was getting more irritated as the minutes ticked by,
Thinking, “If I wasn’t so nice, I’d blackened his eye!”
With each cookie she took, he took one too.
When only one was left, she wondered what he’d do.
With a smile on his face and a nervous laugh,
He took the last cookie and broke it in half.
He offered her half, as he ate the other.
She snatched it from him and thought, “Oh brother,
This guy has some nerve, and he’s also rude,
Why, he didn’t even show any gratitude!”
She had never known when she had been so galled,
And sighed with relief when her flight was called.
She gathered her belongings and headed for the gate,
Refusing to look back at the “thieving ingrate.”
She boarded the plane and sank in her seat,
Then sought her book, which was almost complete.
As she reached in her baggage, she gasped with surprise.
There was her bag of cookies in front of her eyes!
“If mine are here,” she moaned with despair,
“Then the others were his and he tried to share!”
Too late to apologize, she realized with grief,
That she was the rude one…the ingrate…the thief!

- raza 123 - 07-06-2010

<u><b>Never Give up !</b></u>

Sakkaki was a skilled artist an artisan. With great expertise and interest, he made such a nice and beautiful inkpot that it could be presented to the king. He expected that, appreciating his artistic skill, the king would encourage him as far as possible. So, with countless hopes and thousand of desires, he presented that inkpot to the king. In the beginning the king was very impressed by his artistic skill but afterwards an unpleasant event occurred that caused an extraordinary change in Sakkaki's life and way of thinking.

When the king was observing the skilled artistry of the beautiful inkpot and Sakkaki was lost in the world of thoughts, the people informed that a scholar-literary person or jury is about to enter the court. As soon as the scholar entered, the king got so much absorbed in welcoming and talking to him that he forgot Sakkaki and his skilled artistry. This incident caused an adverse and deep effect on the heart of Sakkaki.

Sakkaki realized that now he would not receive the encouragement he had expected and all his desires and hopes are useless now. But Sakkaki's high spirited mind did not allow him to be in peace, so he started thinking as to what should he do. He decided to do what the others have done and go on the same way that the others have gone (until now). Therefore, he decided to search for his lost hopes in the world of knowledge, literature and books. Although for a wise man who has passed the days of his young age, it was not easy to study with young children and to start right from the preliminary stage. But he did not have a choice. After all whenever the fish is taken out of water, it is fresh.

Worse than that, in the beginning he did not find any sort of interest in himself regarding reading and writing. Perhaps spending a long time in artistic works and handicraft was the reason for stagnancy in his scientific and literary talent. But neither his advanced age nor lack of capability, none of these could change his decision. With great enthusiasm and zeal for attaining knowledge, he strictly got busy with his studies, until another incident occurred

The teacher who was teaching him Shafi'i jurisprudence (fiqh Shafi'i), taught him this lesson "The teacher believes that the skin of a dog becomes clean (tahir) after tanning." Sakkaki repeated this sentence a lot of times so that at the time of examination he should be able to succeed. But when he was asked to answer this question, he said "The dog believes that the skin of a teacher becomes clean after tanning."

The audience upon hearing this answer started laughing. It was clear for everybody that this old man is absolutely incapable of reading and writing. After this incident Sakkaki not only left the school, but he left the town and went towards the jungle. By chance, he reached the foot of a mountain, where he saw that the water is falling drop by drop from the top and due to the continuous falling of water, a hole had been formed in that hard stone. He reflected for sometime, a good idea crossed his mind like lightning. And he said "Maybe my heart is not ready to accept (knowledge) but it is not harder than this stone. It is impossible that continuous studying with persistence, determination and hard work would be ineffective."

Therefore, he came back and with hard work, he got busy in the attainment of knowledge. As a result he was reckoned as one of the popular scholars of his time.

<b>Imam Ali (a.s.) Says "Books are the gardens of learned." and "The man of learning is alive even after his death. The man of ignorance is dead even while he is alive."</b>