Accountancy Forum
Worth to read - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Worth to read (/showthread.php?tid=7848)

- WARDAH - 07-10-2010

wow!! luvly sharing anum.it will really give us hope n strength.anum dear mainy tum sy judge by the looks ki post k nichy kuch pocha tha u didnt reply me.
. . . nice sharing raza )

- raza 123 - 07-11-2010

Thanks wardah[)][)] and anum.
and ur last post is awesome anum.

- raza 123 - 07-11-2010

<b>Story of Strong Faith I want to buy a Miracle</b>

A little girl went to her bedroom and pulled a 'Glass Jelly Jar' from its hiding place in the closet.

Little girl poured the change out on the floor and counted it carefully. Three times, even. The total had to be exactly perfect. No chance here for mistakes.

Carefully placing the coins back in the jar and twisting on the cap, she slipped out the back door and made her way to 6 blocks to Rashid's Drug Store with the big Red Indian Chief sign above the door. Little girl waited patiently for the Pharmacist to give her some attention but he was too busy at this moment. Little girl (Tasneem) twisted her feet to make a scuffing noise; Nothing. She cleared her throat with the most disgusting sound she could muster; No good. Finally she took a coin from her Jar and banged it on the glass counter. That did it!

"And what do you want?" the Pharmacist asked in an annoyed tone of voice. "I'm talking to my brother from Lahore whom I haven't seen in ages," he said without waiting for a reply to his question.

Story of Strong Faith I want to buy a Miracle"Well, I want to buy an mmm..."

The Pharmacist stared back in the same annoyed tone.

"He's really; really sick.... and I want to buy a miracle."

"I beg your pardon?" said the Pharmacist.

"My brother name is Aslam and he has something bad growing inside his head and my Daddy says only a miracle can save my brother now. So how much does a miracle cost?"

"We don't sell miracles here, little girl. I'm sorry but I can't help you," the Pharmacist said, softening a little.

"Listen, I have the money to pay for miracle. If it isn't enough, I will get the rest. Just tell me how much it costs?"

The Pharmacist's brother was a well dressed man from Lahore. He stooped down and asked the little girl, "What kind of a miracle does your brother need?"

"I don't know," Tasneem replied with her eyes welling up. "I just know he's really sick and Mommy says he needs an operation. But my Daddy can't pay for it, so I want to use my money."

"How much do you have?" asked the man from Lahore.

"Ten and half rupees. And it's all the money I have, but I can get some more if I need to."

"Well, what a coincidence," smiled the man. "Ten and half rupees - the exact price of a miracle for your little brother."

He took her money in one hand and with the other hand he grasped her hand and said "Take me to where you live. I want to see your brother and meet your parents. Let's see if I have the miracle you need."

That well dressed man from Lahore was Dr. Ashraf Beg, a surgeon specializing in Neuro-Surgery. The operation was completed free of charge and it wasn't long until Aslam was home again and doing well.

Mom and Dad were happily talking about the chain of events that had led them to this place.

"That Surgery," her Mom whispered. "Was a real miracle. I wonder how much it would have cost?"

Tasneem smiled. She knew exactly how much a miracle cost ... Ten and half rupees ...plus the faith of a little girl.

Noble Qur'an says "And when I am ill, it is He Who cures me." (2680)

And mom also knew exactly how much a miracle cost ... selfless devotion to their profession by doctors like Ashraf Beg ...

Noble Qur'an says "Those who before them, had homes (in Medina) and had adopted the Faith; they show their selfless love and affection to those (Muslims) who came to them for refuge, and they entertain no desire in their hearts for things they give out (to the needy), but give them preference over themselves, even though poverty was their (own lot). And those saved from the covetousness of their own souls, - they are the ones that achieve prosperity." (599)

- WARDAH - 07-12-2010

nice but share some interesting stuff too )

- Osama Rules - 07-12-2010

Amazing stuff.Thanks. [)][D][)]

- raza 123 - 07-12-2010

[D]

- Anamz1 - 07-12-2010

Good, good, good raza.

<u><div align="left"><b>THE CRACKED POT</b></div id="left"></u>

A water bearer in India had two large pots, each hung on each end of a pole which he carried across his neck. One of the pots had a crack in it, and while the other pot was perfect and always delivered a full portion of water at the end of the long walk from the stream to the master's house, the cracked pot arrived only half full.
For a full two years this went on daily, with the bearer delivering only one and a half pots full of water to his master's house. Of course, the perfect pot was proud of its accomplishments, perfect to the end for which it was made. But the poor cracked pot was ashamed of its own imperfection, and miserable that it was able to accomplish only half of what it had been made to do. After two years of what it perceived to be a
bitter failure, it spoke to the water bearer one day by the stream.
"I am ashamed of myself, and I want to apologize to you."
"Why?" asked the bearer. "What are you ashamed of?"
"I have been able, for these past two years, to deliver only half my load because this crack in my side causes water to leak out all the way back to your master's house. Because of my flaws, you have to do all of this work, and you don't get full value from your efforts," the pot said.
The water bearer felt sorry for the old cracked pot, and in his compassion he said, "As we return to the master's house, I want you to notice the beautiful flowers along the path."
Indeed, as they went up the hill, the old cracked pot took notice of the sun warming the beautiful wild flowers on the side of the path, and this cheered it some. But at the end of the trail, it still felt bad because it had leaked out half its load, and so again it apologized to the bearer for its failure.
The bearer said to the pot, "Did you notice that there were flowers only on your side of your path, but not on the other pot's side?
That's because I have always known about your flaw, and I took advantage of it. I planted flower seeds on your side of the path, and every day while we walk back from the stream, you've watered them.
For two years I have been able to pick these beautiful flowers to decorate my master's table. Without you being just the way you are, he would not have this beauty to grace his house."

Each of us has our own unique flaws. We're all cracked pots. But if we will allow it, the Lord will use our flaws to grace someone’s table.

In God's great economy, nothing goes to waste.

So as we seek ways to minister together, and as God calls you to the tasks He has appointed for you, don't be afraid of your flaws.

Acknowledge them, and allow Him to take advantage of them, and you, too, can be the cause of beauty in His pathway.

Go out boldly, knowing that in our weakness we find His strength, and that "In Him every one of God's promises is a Yes."

- Anamz1 - 07-12-2010

Where my old buddies are, Ksaim, Yasir, Ciapk, where are you people, ciapk to phir bhe nazar aa jata hain baki dono tu jang larny chaly gay hain???????????????????????, Pata nahe, I am to feel k forum pay ab woh baat nahe rahi jo pehly thee!

- WARDAH - 07-13-2010

ata to hai yasir bhi, tum khud bra a rai ho jaisy aisy bol rai ho.is topic k bahir dosry topic mai jhanko gi to milain gy na sb k sb ) . . . han bus kasim ko kuch apni imp show krany ka shoq chrha pra hai tbhi aisy kr rha hai or ni arha ( . . . mairy kehny py to ni arha tumhary area k to pass rehta hoga tum hi ly ao usko.hehehehe

- raza 123 - 07-13-2010

<b>Fatima Zehra (ra) Sayings</b>

One day a lady came to Fatima (ra) said 'I have a weak old mother who does not know a few problems about her service (prayers). She has sent me towards you to question you (about them). Thus Fatima answered her (questions). And the number of her queries reached to ten and Fatima (ra) replied to all her questions. Then she (the woman) got ashamed because of the high number of her questions. And said, 'Oh daughter of the Prophet (saw), I do not put you to more inconvenience than this.' Fatima (ra) said, 'Ask me what you do not know. Have you ever seen a person who is one day hired to carry a heavy thing to the roof top from ground for an amount (equal to) a thousand dinnars [nearly a hundred thousand Miskal (unit of weight) of gold] and he may feel himself tired.' She said 'No'. Fatima (ra) said, 'I have been hired by Allah to get a wages which if the space between the earth and sky is filled up with pearls still (That wages) would he more than it for each of the questions I may answer you. Therefore, I deserve it that I must not feel tired exhausted.'

- raza 123 - 07-13-2010

In God's great economy, nothing goes to waste

asewsome line from ur post

- ciapk - 07-13-2010

ONE PARAGRAPH THAT EXPLAINS LIFE!

Arthur Ashe, the legendary Wimbledon player was dying of AIDS which he got due to infected blood he received during a heart surgery in 1983..

From world over, he received letters from his fans, one of which conveyed "Why does GOD have to select you for such a bad disease"?

To this Arthur Ashe replied

"The world over, 50 million children start playing tennis, 5 million learn to play tennis, 500,000 learn professional tennis, 50,000 come to the circuit, 5000 reach the grand slam, 50 reach Wimbledon, 4 to semi final, 2 to the finals, when I was holding a cup I never asked GOD 'Why me?'. And today in pain I should not be asking GOD 'Why me?' "

"Happiness keeps you Sweet,
Trials keep you Strong,
Sorrow keeps you Human,
Failure keeps you humble and Success keeps you glowing,
But only Faith & Attitude Keeps you going...”

THAT'S LIFE.

The Only difference between Dreams & Achievements is Hard Work.
Mistakes are Painful when they happen. But Yearslater, A Collection of Mistakes called Experience leads us to the Success...”

- Anamz1 - 07-13-2010

<center><u><b>Love in Heart</b></u></center>

John Blanchard stood up from the bench, straightened his Army uniform, and studied the crowd of people making their way through Grand Central Station. He looked for the girl whose heart he knew, but whose face he didn't, the
girl with the rose.
His interest in her had begun thirteen months before in a Florida library. Taking a book off the shelf he found himself intrigued, not with the words of the book, but with the notes penciled in the margin. The soft handwriting reflected a thoughtful soul and insightful mind. In the front of the book, he discovered the previous owner's name, Miss Hollis Maynell. With time and effort he located her address. She lived in New York City. He wrote her a letter introducing himself and inviting her to correspond.
The next day he was shipped overseas for service in World War II. During the next year and one month the two grew to know each other through the mail. Each letter was a seed falling on a fertile heart. A romance was budding. Blanchard requested a photograph, but she refused. She felt that if he really cared, it wouldn't matter what she looked like.
When the day finally came for him to return from Europe, they scheduled their first meeting - 700 PM at the Grand Central Station in New York. "You'll recognize me," she wrote, "by the red rose I'll be wearing on my lapel." So at 700 he was in the station looking for a girl whose heart he loved, but whose face he'd never seen.
I'll let Mr. Blanchard tell you what happened
A young woman was coming toward me, her figure long and slim. Her blonde hair lay back in curls from her delicate ears; her eyes were blue as flowers. Her lips and chin had a gentle firmness, and in her pale green suit she was like springtime come alive. I started toward her, entirely forgetting to notice that she was not wearing a rose. As I moved, a small, provocative smile curved her lips. "Going my way, sailor?" she murmured. Almost uncontrollably I made one step closer to her, and then I saw Hollis Maynell. She was standing almost directly behind the girl. A woman well past 40, she had graying hair tucked under a worn hat. She was more than plump, her thick-ankled feet thrust into low-heeled shoes. The girl in the green suit was walking quickly away. I felt as though I was split in two, so keen was my desire to follow her, and yet so deep was my longing for the woman whose spirit had truly companioned me and upheld my own. And there she stood. Her pale, plump face was gentle and sensible, her gray eyes had a warm and kindly twinkle. I did not hesitate. My fingers gripped the small worn blue leather copy of the book that was to identify me to her. This would not be love, but it would be something precious, something perhaps even better than love, a friendship for which I had been and must ever be, grateful. I squared my shoulders and saluted and held out the book to the woman, even though while I spoke I felt choked by the bitterness of my disappointment.
"I'm Lieutenant John Blanchard, and you must be Miss Maynell. I am so glad you could meet me; may I take you to dinner?"
The woman's face broadened into a tolerant smile. "I don't know what this is about, son," she answered, "but the young lady in the green suit who just went by, she begged me to wear this rose on my coat. And she said if you were to ask me out to dinner, I should go and tell you that she is waiting for you in the big restaurant across the street. She said it was some kind of test!"
It's not difficult to understand and admire Miss Maynell's wisdom. The true nature of a heart is seen in its response to the unattractive. "Tell me whom you love," Houssaye wrote, "And I will tell you who you are."

- raza 123 - 07-14-2010

Ciapk

The Only difference between Dreams & Achievements is Hard Work.
Mistakes are Painful when they happen. But Yearslater, A Collection of Mistakes called Experience leads us to the Success..

Status of my facebook P [D][D] thats awesome yar

- WARDAH - 07-14-2010

nice sharing from all (halanky ab tum dono "anum n raza" dhra dhr post kr rhy ho muqably mai, to mairi bhi ankhain ab itna sath ni dy pa rahin k prh paon) to as per yasir "achi hi hongi posts" (sorry mujhsy ni prhi ja rain itni sari itni lengthy dont mind!! [(])