Accountancy Forum
Worth to read - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Worth to read (/showthread.php?tid=7848)

- ciapk - 04-30-2010

Toba itni khushi tu partners ko b nai hoti hogi -)

- Kasim - 04-30-2010

dear agger app CA student hoti and koi firm join kerti tu Jonior honay ki app ko itni khushi hoti k shaadi(-a-margh) zaroor hojati

- ciapk - 04-30-2010

Hahahahahahaha, you are right Kasim, jab ham firm main junior thay tab kaha krtay thay junior sy Gadhay achay.-)

- Anamz1 - 04-30-2010

Mujhay pata he nai CA kia junior kia, Mery to bas nam kay sath Trainee ki jaga junior kag gay hai, yeh mujhy mazay ka lag rah ha. hahahahahahah

- yasir_live - 05-01-2010

Huh![(!] naam k saath Junior lagnay par itni khushi, Kaheen ghalti say naam k saath Yasir lag gya to Aap khushi say pagal hi ho jain gi shayad [D], Anywayz Woh Hell wala item acha tha, keep sharing dear.

- Anamz1 - 05-01-2010

<u><b>Nail in the Fence</b></u>

Make sure you read all the way down to the last sentence. (Most importantly the last sentence)
There once was a little boy who had a bad temper. His Father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his, temper, he must hammer a nail into the back of the fence. The first day the boy had, driven 37 nails into the fence. Over the next few weeks, as he learned to control his anger, the number of nails hammered daily gradually dwindled down. He discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence.
Finally the day came when the boy didn’t lose his temper at all. He told his father about it and the father suggested that the boy now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his temper.
The days passed and the young boy was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone. The father took his son by the hand and led him to the fence He said, “You have done well, my son, but look at the holes in the fence. The fence will never be the same. When you say things in anger, they leave a scar just like this one. You, can put a knife in a man and draw it out.
It won’t matter how many times you say I’m sorry, the wound is still there. ” A verbal, wound is as bad as a physical one.
Friends are very rare jewels, indeed. They make you smile and encourage you to succeed.
They lend an ear, they share words of praise and they always want to open their hearts to us.”

- yasir_live - 05-01-2010

Good One Again. Shabaa Anamz.

- WARDAH - 05-02-2010

@ANUMZ. . .gud 1 buddy!! but do u think it is practical?? gr kisi ko gusa ata ho to kia hum bhi usko ye method dain krny ko?will it work?

- yasir_live - 05-02-2010

G haan. Yeh practical hay, jab bhi kisi ko ghussa aiey to aap us ko yeh Mashwara day saktay ho, iss say na sirf ghussay main kami aiey gi bulkay saath saath thora carpenter ka kaam bhi ajai ga, is say phir aap part-time main furniture wagera buna saktay ho Aur apna part time business kar saktay ho! so I think it is practical.

And sorry 4 mis-intruption coz your question was actually related to Anamz.

Regards.

- WARDAH - 05-02-2010

@YASIR. . .khair hai tum ny bhi bta dia or bhla tum sy achi explaination koi dy skta hai ?? nt at all !! hahaha ok tell me wo smoking wali video mai kia hai mairy pas chl ni rai but i wana know.plz tell me

- yasir_live - 05-02-2010

Well Dear.

Woh smoking wali video kuch is tarah start hoti hay k

"Ek dafa ka ziker hay k ek farigh Aadmi apni fursat Aur faraghat say tang ajata hay, paisa uss k pass janab bohat hota hay, woh kya karta hay cigerrete k bohat saray packet le ata hay jiss main say sari cigerettes nikal leta hay, which were total of 500 cigerettes ok!

Ab tumhain pata hoga k cigerette main teen important cheezain hoti hain Nicotene, CO, and Tar. to janab yeh video TAR par bunai gai hay jo sab say xiada nuksaan-day cheeze hoti hay cigerette main.

KHar woh her cigerette ko jalata hay aur honton k bajai ek Pump k zariyay un sab cigerette ko smoke kerta hay un sab ka material after smoke ek JAG main jama ho jata hay jesay humara Lungs main hota hay.

Phir woh 500 ciggs ka sara material jag main jama kar k usay boil karta hay sara pani urr jata hay lakin TAR kambakhat reh jata hay Aur bohat Toxic hota hay bohat hi leechar kisam ka hota hay.yeh us vedio ka end result hay jis k liay itni lambi video banai hay Aur jiss k liay main nay itni bari likhai ki abhi.

Nevertheless, it is reality that Lungs which have cancer contains TAR of previously Smoked Ciggs.

Kya samjhin ? Ab piyo gi kya ? wesay tum office main ya kisi aur public place per piti ho ?

- WARDAH - 05-04-2010

ni kbhi kbhi chup chup k

- Anamz1 - 05-04-2010

Haayyyy! Kahan chaly gay thay sary forum samait, kal to sara din open he nai ho raha tha, missed you people.

- Anamz1 - 05-04-2010

<u><b>My Resignation</b></u>

I am hereby officially tendering my resignation as an adult. I have decided I would like to accept the responsibilities of an eight-year-old again.
I want to go to McDonald's and think that it's a four-star restaurant.
I want to sail sticks across a fresh mud puddle and make a sidewalk with rocks.
I want to think M&Ms are better than money because you can eat them.
I want to run a lemonade stand with my friends on a hot summer's day.
I want to return to a time when life was simple, when all you knew were colors, multiplication tables and nursery rhymes, but that didn't bother you because you didn't know what you didn't know and you didn't care.
All you knew was to be happy, because you were blissfully unaware of all the things that should make you worried or upset.
I want to think the world is fair. That everyone is honest and good.
I want to believe that anything is possible. I want to be oblivious to the complexities of life and be overly excited by the little things again.
I want to live simply again. I don't want my day to consist of computer crashes, mountains of paperwork, depressing news, how to survive when there are more days in the month than there is money in the bank, doctor bills, gossip, illness and loss of loved ones.
I want to believe in the power of smiles, hugs, a kind word, truth, justice, peace, dreams, mankind and making angels in the snow.
I want to play with my pets and my days of imagination to last forever
So here are my checkbook and my car keys, my credit card bills and my 401(k) statements. I am officially resigning from adulthood.
And if you want to discuss this further, you'll have to catch me first because,"Tag! You're it!"

- WARDAH - 05-04-2010

@ANUMz. . . I also missed u all.Achi sharing hai but yar jub hum choty hoty thy to humko hota tha k hum baray ho jain.tb mai jb bri bajion bhaion ko daikhti thi rng brungy kpry pehny hath mai bus aik aadh copy buk pkry uni jatay huey in dramas to mai husrt say unko daikhti thi k inko to kuch prhna hi ni perta bus batain kertay hain hsi mzak ghomna phirna or hum uniform mai bhari sara bag kndhon per laad k. . .