Accountancy Forum
Worth to read - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Worth to read (/showthread.php?tid=7848)

- yasir_live - 05-05-2010

<font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ciapk</i>
<br />Sach 400? apko kaisay pta? main tu kr he nai ra bhai. ap log b na krna.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="size1">

Main nay Un k do teen Programs main dekha hay. Aap bhi jaa k try karo. Humain bhi dear shok nahi hay Shadi wadi ka, Lakin kar lena chaiyay iss age main jis main aap ho abhi, q k phir log Shuk kartay hain [D].

Meray nazdeek bhi yeh shadi boriat wala kaam hay shru main bohat acha zaroor lagta hay lakin baad main Bojh lagna shruu ho jata hay. Kya khayaal hay.

<font size="1"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WARDAH</i>
<br />"mai to kr he nhin rha bhai " kio ciapk khairiat ? koi khas msla ?[Wink]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="size1">

CIAPK, k saath agar koi khaaas masla hua bhi to tumhara kya khayal hay Woh is Public forum per Bataega sab k samnay. Wesay yeh khass maslay kon say hain zara humain bhi to batao tafseel k saath.

- ciapk - 05-05-2010

Han bro aik khas masla he hay kiunkay shadi khud he aik msla hy. Meri ho gai hy bhai ab zbrdasti dosri krwao gay? -). Baqi bojh tu waqi lgnay lgta hay agr aik dosray ko understand na kr skain, otherwise, its the the most beautifully relation of the world for ever.

Oh acha aap BV walay hain. Tou yaar ainwain itnay Mazloom banay hoay ho itni dair say pehlay bata detay k tum Married ho, main to bulkay tumhain kisi Hakeem ka adress denay laga tha ).........Batao yaar isay kehtay hain shayad Misunderstanding.

Tou phir aap humain q mana kar rahay ho khud kar lenay k baad.

- ciapk - 05-05-2010

hahahahaahhhahahaha. main farz pora kr raha hun smjanay ka mujy b mray baroon nay buhat mna kia main nai mana, tu soch raha hun shaid ap main sy koi mashwra man k bach he jay, waisay mujy umeed koi nai. Baqi Hikmat main khudi janta hun -)

- ciapk - 05-05-2010

Education is the art of making man ethical.

- Anamz1 - 05-05-2010

<u><b>A Box of Kissess</b></u>

The story goes that some time ago, a man punished his 3-year-old daughter for wasting a roll of gold wrapping paper. Money was tight and he became infuriated when the child tried to decorate a box to put under the Christmas tree.
Nevertheless, the little girl brought the gift to her father the next morning and said, "This is for you, Daddy." He was embarrassed by his earlier overreaction, but his anger flared again when he found the box was empty.
He yelled at her, "Don't you know that when you give someone a present, there's supposed to be something inside it?"
The little girl looked up at him with tears in her eyes and said,"Oh, Daddy, it is not empty. I blew kisses into the box. All for you, Daddy."
The father was crushed. He put his arms around his little girl, and he begged for her forgiveness.
It is told that the man kept that gold box by his bed for years and whenever he was discouraged, he would take out an imaginary kiss and remember the love of the child who had put it there.
In a very real sense, each of us as humans have been given a gold container filled with unconditional love and kisses from our children, friends, family and God. There is no more precious possession anyone could hold.

- ciapk - 05-05-2010

Great.

- ciapk - 05-05-2010

A man stopped at a flower shop to order some flowers to be mailed to his mother who lived two hundred miles away.
As he got out of his car he noticed a young girl sitting on the curb ***bing.
He asked her what was wrong and she replied, "I wanted to buy a red rose for my mother.
But I only have seventy-five cents, and a rose costs two dollars."
The man smiled and said, "Come on in with me. I'll buy you a rose."
He bought the little girl her rose and ordered his own mother's flowers.
As they were leaving he offered the girl a ride home.
She said, "Yes, please! You can take me to my mother."
She directed him to a cemetery, where she placed the rose on a freshly dug grave.
The man returned to the flower shop, canceled the wire order, picked up a bouquet and drove the two hundred miles to his mother's house.

From Short Stories

Nice Contribution Anamz And Ciapk.

Thanks.

- WARDAH - 05-05-2010

yup gud 1 from u both.@CIAPK. . .oe u married?? to udher dosry thread mai kia kahanian garh rhy thy? mujhy bhi emotional ker dia.

- ciapk - 05-06-2010

"mujy tu millay arsa ho gya ab tu next ki justujo hay ap loog try kr loo, maswra muft hy -)" Quote from that thread.

Wardah

Ap nay ghor sy nai prha tu mera kia qusoor? -) waisay thanx, kal shaid qubooliat ka waqt tha or apnay dil sy dua ki thi, surprisingly some better indications.

- WARDAH - 05-06-2010

@ciapk. . .ty pehlan dsna c na k budi da msla a. . . us thread mai aisy bola jaisy abhi shadi hui hi ni hai or gf ka msla hai

- ciapk - 05-06-2010

Hahahaha, I dont believe GF and BF relationships, only good friends is enough. Wahan yay be tu likha tha A wife is not a Wife unless she understand what her husband in NOT Saying. GF tu nai likha main nay.

- Kasim - 05-06-2010

<u>Story Title</u>
<b>Future of world after 3rd world war?</b>