Accountancy Forum
When and How Relationships Get Spoiled? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: When and How Relationships Get Spoiled? (/showthread.php?tid=7894)

Pages: 1 2 3

When and How Relationships Get Spoiled? - Kasim - 04-27-2010

Comments plz

- awaisaftab - 04-27-2010

One new topic of general disussion

- awaisaftab - 04-27-2010

Lets see the response of members

- Anamz1 - 04-27-2010

I really don't know.

- yasir_live - 04-28-2010

When Lie, dishonesty, Main-Main-Main, And Dis-trust Becomes a part of relation-ship.

Regards.

- Ali RAZA - 04-28-2010

few weeks ago,i see the movie "kabhi alvida na kehna".. i think this movie is the answer of this question... the main idea is pesonality crashes..

- Boss - 04-28-2010

Relationship depends on many factors, each factor has different significance over different people i.e. different people have different way of understanding in which they perceive the message. It also depends on your understanding with the person to whom you communicate; that is to say, if you talk with your Boss in slang then relationships are likely to be affected, contrary to this if you talk with your friend in the same way, there is remote chances of relationship to be affected. Similarly, you may talk with your lover as per your understanding with her, but talking in the same way with your teachers/elders/neighbours would surely affect your relationship.

Once the relationship is affected, it may be reverted to the same state of understandings as earlier, however, it again depends on the likelihood of perception( that how statements have been perceived by the person, as explained in Para 1 above).

- awaisaftab - 04-28-2010

Good Analysis

- WARDAH - 04-28-2010

pichly kuch dinon mai jo hua iz another example. . .

- Boss - 04-28-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WARDAH</i>
<br />pichly kuch dinon mai jo hua iz another example. . .
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

???????????????

It requires explanation Wardah.

- WARDAH - 04-28-2010

@BOSS. . .kio g y asking me now?? bqol ap k ap janab to un threads mai ghusty hi nahin jin mai mairi mojoodgi ho.as mairi posts mai to kuch hota hi nahin.

- Kasim - 04-28-2010

Wardahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
tum nay tu waqai oussay seriously liyeah hay yar
i really didnt mean it
anyway cheerup now
and participate properly
afterall
tum he tu hooooooooo
apni buddy
so
battain kertay rahooo
battain suntay rahooo
dil main joe hay baat hay
woe chuppana nahi
cause
baat karoogay tu baat bannay gi na
so
sub kehdo
infact
kehdo joe bhi maan mian ayae aisa na hoo k khamoshi main sunnay wala he kho jaye

(hope so copyright ka koi case nahi bannayga mijh pay (LOL))
still waiting for ur views regarding this topic

- yasir_live - 04-28-2010

//kehdo joe bhi maan mian ayae aisa na hoo k khamoshi main sunnay wala he kho jaye//

It's Nice to hear that you are also Listener of Junaid Jumshaid.

- Boss - 04-28-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WARDAH</i>
<br />@BOSS. . .kio g y asking me now?? bqol ap k ap janab to un threads mai ghusty hi nahin jin mai mairi mojoodgi ho.<font size="2"><b>as mairi posts mai to kuch hota hi nahin</b></font id="size2">.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Yeh to waqi 100 rupay ki bat ki hai ap nay[8D] Cheque don kia?
Wesay i posted before you, when i saw increased number of posts then i got in and saw your comments too, so i commented.

- WARDAH - 04-28-2010

@BOSS. . .to kisi nay fermaish ni dali thi uncle cum machine k mairi post per reply karo [p].next time be carefull mairy mthy lgny ki zrort nahin.i dont like u at allllllllllllll.
@ANAMZ. . .waiting for ur reply dear.