Accountancy Forum
acca future?? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: acca future?? (/showthread.php?tid=8001)

acca future?? - musabaloch - 05-18-2010

hi.. i am new in accounting.. i am going to start my cat this month..
after this i want to do acca.. i dont know what to do after that.
i want to settle in uk or usa.. i heard about icaew.. but people say icap is better..
kindly tell me what qualification is better for uk or usa??.. and plz tell how much money is needed to study acca in uk?? is there some scholarship program for this??

m realy looking forward for your posts[)]

- arsenal.gooner - 05-18-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by musabaloch</i>
<br />hi.. i am new in accounting.. i am going to start my cat this month..
after this i want to do acca.. i dont know what to do after that.
<b>i want to settle in uk or usa.</b>. i heard about icaew.. but people say icap is better..
kindly tell me what qualification is better for uk or usa??.. and plz tell how much money is needed to study acca in uk?? is there some scholarship program for this??

m realy looking forward for your posts[)]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

kyun bhai Pakistan mein kya burai hai? why the hell does every other person aspire to go abroad? Pakistan is a great country with tremendous potential.

Sorry folk, i might be overly critical, but by the time to complete your education, you would be around 24-25 years and for all those years, you did nothing but consume energy, gas, electricity and other services of this great nation and when the time comes to payback, off you go (plz dont mention remmitances)

- musabaloch - 05-18-2010

oh nae.. aap theek khe rahe ho..
main actually settle nae hona chahta..
but main 5 to 6 years wahan guzarna chahta hun.
and pakistan se acha ghar duniya main koi nai..
but 5 or 6 years usa ya uk main guzarne k liye kindly bta dain k kon si degree sub se zyada pay wgera
le skti hai..
ca ya aca..

pakistan best hai.. but ghumne phirne main hrj nai..

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by musabaloch</i>
<br />oh nae.. aap theek khe rahe ho..
main actually settle nae hona chahta..
but main 5 to 6 years wahan guzarna chahta hun.
and pakistan se acha ghar duniya main koi nai..
but 5 or 6 years usa ya uk main guzarne k liye kindly bta dain k kon si degree sub se zyada pay wgera
le skti hai..
ca ya aca..

I think this example will help you find the answer to your question

if you go to UK or USA and say you are an MBA from IBA, they will say wht?? bcz nobody knows IBA there but did it stop people like Shaukat Tarin and Shaukat Aziz from making great international career? The moral of the story is that the important thing is how capable you are rather than what qualification you have. Of course qualification does play a big role but ultimately what counts is ke aap me kitni tappar hai.

ACCA is good but not for USA neither is ICAEW. Even for UK, they already have their home-grown ACCAs and ACAs so why would they hire someone from abroad when they have the same available in their very own country.

Hope this helps

<br />pakistan best hai.. but ghumne phirne main hrj nai..

ghumna phirna is one thing and settle hona is another.

if not acca nor aca..
fr kon si qualification krni chahye??

- arsenal.gooner - 05-19-2010

<br />if not acca nor aca..
fr kon si qualification krni chahye??

nahin zaroor karni chahiye.. i just said ke just dont only rely on the qualification

- shashan - 05-29-2010

CPA for America and ICAEW for UK