Accountancy Forum
which subject should i select in Dec attempt.. - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: which subject should i select in Dec attempt.. (/showthread.php?tid=8092)

Pages: 1 2

which subject should i select in Dec attempt.. - shashan - 06-02-2010

<font color="black"><font size="4"><font size="5"><font size="3">I am a student of Acca part one and giving my papers soon inshallah,
but i have an huge confusion about selection and preparation of my next three papers of part 2 in December attempt, and also having confusion about tutors,to whom should i study with.
I would like to study my 3papers in one institute and with best tutors. plz guide me about the best institute and best tutors who can teach me all 3 papers in best way at Karachi.
I have a little time to take decision.plz share your experience as quick as possible</font id="size3"></font id="size5"></font id="size4"></font id="black">

- arsenal.gooner - 06-02-2010

you can go in sequence.. ie f4 f5 f6 or you can mix and match. as far as the institutes are concerned, you need to know that you will have to take different papers from different teachers.. as you will find in this forum along with numerous others that in ACCA, teachers matter and not institutes. So first make up your mind regarding wht papers you wanna give in dec and then come back to the forum and forum members will be happy to guide you regarding the best teachers available for those particular papers.

P.S.--- You can also search the forum as this is one topic that has been repeatedly discussed.. so finding about the best teachers will not be a prob.. just make up your mind on wht papers you wanna give

Rgds

- zurpk - 06-02-2010

Dear All,

I have also the same kind of issue. I want to sit in the December 2010 exam for F5 & F6. My queries are as follows;

1. Should I select Pakistan Tax Variant or UK Tax Variant? Please note that I have availed exemption from the first four papers of ACCA and now I am going to sit in December 2010 exam. I want to select a variant which is easy to pass.
2. Should I attend classes/tuition for these two papers? As per my observation the preparation of F5 is not difficult. However, your practical experience is needed whether I should go for tuition or not for F5 & F6.
3. Where should I find a good tutor if I want to go for tuition? I am living in Islamabad.

Need your suggestion and guidance.

Regards
Zia ur Rahman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zurpk</i>
<br />I completed my B.Com and then M.Com. The exemptions have been availed on the basis of M.Com qualification.

Regards
Zia ur Rahman
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Almost all ACCA students in Pakistan opt for the UK variant. i would advice you to go for the UK variant due to the fact that it will help you in future if you ever want to get a reciprocal qualification

Rgds

- zurpk - 06-02-2010

I completed my B.Com and then M.Com. The exemptions have been availed on the basis of M.Com qualification.

Regards
Zia ur Rahman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zurpk</i>
<br />I completed my B.Com and then M.Com. The exemptions have been availed on the basis of M.Com qualification.

Regards
Zia ur Rahman

Almost all ACCA students in Pakistan opt for the UK variant. i would advice you to go for UK variant due to the fact that it will help you in future if you ever want to get a reciprocal qualification

Rgds

- shashan - 06-03-2010

Ok Thanx For Comments Finally i decided to go for F4,F5,but a little confusion about F6 and F7,which one shuld go for
Well Plz give your comments on best Teachers of F4,F5,F6,F7 in karachi

- arsenal.gooner - 06-03-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by shashan</i>
<br />Ok Thanx For Comments Finally i decided to go for F4,F5,but a little confusion about F6 and F7,which one shuld go for
Well Plz give your comments on best Teachers of F4,F5,F6,F7 in karachi

f4 - Khalid Fareed Abbassi (mirchawala) OR Khurram Rashid (CAMS) or Rizwan Manai (CMS)

f5 & F7 -- Sir Abeel Ahmed (abeel school of accountancy) OR Sir Kazim Abbas (NCA)

F6 - Sir Haroon Tabreze (CMS) or Sir Abeel Ahmed

Sir khurram rashid is the best for f4 but the problem is that CAMS has a policy that you must study atleast 2 papers with them.

For f6, although sir Haroon Tabreze is the best in the business, sir abeel is not bad as well and i named him just in case you dont want to travel between different institutes so you can take f6/7 and f5 from sir abeel and f4 from khalid fareed or rizwan manai

Alternatively, you can take f4 and f6 from CMS (sir rizwan and sir haroon) and take f5 or f7 sir kazim abbas or sir abeel

LOADS OF CHOICES

Rgds

- zurpk - 06-03-2010

Dear Arsenal.gooner,

Thank you for your suggestion. However, please note that I availed exemption from Corporate & Business Law on the basis of my B.Com and M.Com qualifications. Am I still eligible to opt for UK Variant in F6??

Regards
Zia ur Rahman

<br />Dear Arsenal.gooner,

Thank you for your suggestion. However, please note that I availed exemption from Corporate & Business Law on the basis of my B.Com and M.Com qualifications. Am I still eligible to opt for UK Variant in F6??

Regards
Zia ur Rahman

F6 has nothing to do with your exemption in f4. It is a different paper which. if not exempted. needs to be passed just like any other paper. So you are free to choose any variant you want. If you like taxation and plan to opt for P6 as one of the option papers, then keep in mind that there is no pk variant for P6 so studying f6 (UK) will give you a solid foundation for P6 (UK)

Rgds

- zurpk - 06-03-2010

Dear arsenal.gooner,

My friend is saying that UK Tax (F6)is difficult to study as compared to Pakistan Taxation. Do you agree??

and Please also suggest some name of the tutor in Islamabad if you know them.

Regards
Zia ur Rahman

<br />Dear arsenal.gooner,

My friend is saying that UK Tax (F6)is difficult to study as compared to Pakistan Taxation. Do you agree??

and Please also suggest some name of the tutor in Islamabad if you know them.

Regards
Zia ur Rahman

well i have heard the opposite. Anyways i have my f6 paper next week (fingers crossed) and i think it is very interesting and not very difficult. You just need to pay attention in the class (but thats something you need to do for all subjects). So dont worry about difficulty because f6 is regarded as the easiest of the 6 papers in the skills module.

As for the teacher in isb, i wont be able to help as i am from khi.

Rgds.

- zurpk - 06-03-2010

Thank you for your guidance and help. And please don't forget to share your F6 experience after your exam.

Regards
Zia ur Rahman

- shashan - 06-07-2010

thankx every body

- sara46956 - 06-08-2010

What about Mirchawalas Hub of accountancy
F4 Khan Mustafa saleemi,
F5 Sir Ahmed Shafi Whose student top pakistan in june attmept
F6 & F7 Mustafa Mirchawala
plz gays comment on this post