Accountancy Forum
Parents - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Parents (/showthread.php?tid=8151)

Pages: 1 2 3

Parents - ciapk - 06-11-2010

Waisay tu is topic pay lakhoon books likhi ja sakti hain. but i want to share feelings regarding parents.

So, parents kitni qeemti cheez hain, or un k liay unkay dil main olad ka ktna pyar or drd hota hay yay mujy tb pta chla jb my son was ill and when i lost him. tb mujy ihsas hua k mray parents muj sy kitna pyar krtay hain other wise i dont think k koi smj skta hy is ihsas ko.

So May Allah bless my parents and all of yours

- sensible - 06-11-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ciapk</i>
<br />Waisay tu is topic pay lakhoon books likhi ja sakti hain. but i want to share feelings regarding parents.

So, parents kitni qeemti cheez hain, or un k liay unkay dil main olad ka ktna pyar or drd hota hay yay mujy tb pta chla jb my son was ill and when i lost him. tb mujy ihsas hua k mray parents muj sy kitna pyar krtay hain other wise i dont think k koi smj skta hy is ihsas ko.

So May Allah bless my parents and all of yours
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

CIAPK@ first of awl so sorry abt ur son's death, may ALLAH give you strenght to bear dat big loss.......
and yes parents are the most beautifull gift of GOD... hamain waqai qadar nahi hoti us hasti ki jo sab say qadar k qabil ha is duniya main......

- WARDAH - 06-11-2010

is mamly mai to ht gunahgar hon .rb mujhy mauf kry.i m such a bad child huh!! boht staya hai or boht stati hon.agay bhi jany kia ho.may they n Allah forgive me .ameen

- yasir_live - 06-11-2010

My Sympathies With U Ciapk.

Regards.

- ciapk - 06-12-2010

Thank you all but i wish but i cant explain the feelings of parents for their childs. so we should love and honor our parents as much as possible. No one can understand the happiness of the parents when they come to know that they are expecting, its day to day experience, cares happiness, fears, love finally, when they come in to this world happiness to search a good name playing and enjoying, seeing their growth and expectaions from childs. Aaah, main nai smj skta k jb olad apnay parents sy bdtameezi kray tu un k dil py kia guzrti ho gi jin k wajood ka wo hisa hain.

- Sitara - 06-13-2010

Well ciapk.. feeling sad for you may God give you tolerance power Ameen.

And for parents I just want to say one thing that I love my parents more than any thing. May God bless my parents and other's parent. We should always respect them. Love you mama and papa for being soo kind and loving to me.

- ciapk - 06-13-2010

Its ok annam as we all have to go toward Allah Subhan Wa Taala soon.

- yasir_live - 06-14-2010

Ciapk.

Well this is your so much Personal matter I should not ask this, But Aaakhri baar kab Aaap ka Beta aap k saath tha, I mean kya Yeh recently hua hay, Aur wesaay uss ki Age kya thi ? If U like 2 share.

Regards.

- ciapk - 06-14-2010

Dear, 4 saal pehlay it was 06 April 2006, or abi 04 month ka tha.

- cute-doll - 06-14-2010

Ciapk aap ke bety ke bary m parh kar really bhot dukh hua . I know k koi word ya kuch bhi aap ka loss compensate nai kar saty . I can just pray k Allah aap ko sabr ataa farmeye.

Is duniya m parents bhot bara gift hain . Agar aap ke parents aap ke sath hain to aap duniya k luckiest person hain

I love my parents and i cant live without them.

- Kasim - 06-14-2010

Ciapk so sorry to know about ur son may God bless u with tolerance power Ameen

<b> about parrents i will like to say </b>

k main kabhi bhi best son nahi raha regardless k my parents are best parents in the world
main un say lerta jhagarta bhi raha hoon
some times batmeezi bhi ker dayta tha (may God forgive me for that)
<b>but even then and even now i love them and i do care about them </b>

its another issue k i have never dared enough to tell them this fact (i wish to say this when i will really be able to do some thing for them to say them k u people have taken enough care about me now onwards plz let me return same to u regardless the fact k <b>haq tu yeah hay k haq adda na hoo</b>)

<b>in this regard i want to quote ibraar-ul-haq's comments </b>

he said i always loved my father but was unable to say the same to him
but whenever he slept i was used to stay still and watch him with all the respect and love i have for him for as long as i can.
<b>he further quoted k yon kernay say Hajj k barabar ka sawab milta hay.</b>

such a nice thing he shared and i will always be thankful to him for this

<b>for me parrents are so much important k i always pray to my God </b>

God plz bless my parents with happy healthy satisfied and longggggggggg life

i pray

k God g waldain ki zindagi main he mijhay arooj dayna plz
mijhy toufeek dayna k main apnay say wabasta un ki sari ummeedoon per pora uttr sakoon
mijhy toufeek dayna k main duniya bhar ki naimatain khusiiyan asayishain un k kadmoon main dhair ker sakoon

<b>Ameen</b>

<b>May long live our parents with happy healthy satisfied lives Ameen</b>

regards

- Anamz1 - 06-14-2010

@ Kasim

Ameen. May Allah fulfill all your wishes. But Kasim its not right k aap zindagi mai unhain yeh na dikha sakain k how much you love them, you know parents keh liay yeh kitine bari support aur takat hoti hai wo apni sari pareshaniayn bhool jatain hai, Pyar dikhanay ka tareeka sirf ye nahe hota keh aap un kay liay kuch kar k he dikhain, iss k sath sath pyar tu iss cheez sy aur bahr jata hai k jab aap ghar jain give a hug to your father and mother and say that I love you both alot. This thins enriches their love and feelings.

- ciapk - 06-14-2010

Ameen, Agreed with Anamz, parents k liay itna he kafi hota hy k unky bchay unki bat mantay hain or unko due respect daitay hain or un sy khushi sy bat krtay hain.

- Kasim - 06-14-2010

well its not like that k i havent shown them my love
i believe that love speaks itself
you express it or not though matter but i never like to express it in words to whomever it is

infact in my family we always love to sit around our parents discuss with them our issues,problems even jokes and sms etc and also love to hear same from them (will sahre few with u people late)

difference of opinions and some small issues exists every where but overall we have frank and cool atmosphere at home and ofcourse its only because of parents (at micro level we may differ but makro level we are one)

yar actually
i think k actions speak much loudly then words
further i like to give surprises
so when u give +tve surprise to someone it in itself means that u care about them and u love them

hope so u people understand my point of view and way of associations

regards

- WARDAH - 06-14-2010

kon kon sy surprices dainy k irady hain??