Accountancy Forum
Your favourite personality? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Your favourite personality? (/showthread.php?tid=8247)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- kamranACA - 07-13-2010

Yasir

Let me assure you that neither I am supporter of any particular party not I like any of the existing leaderships or abilities and approaches being practiced.

Further, I hate dividing the citizens on the basis of their religion, castes, ethnic groups, languages or whatever. The one who deserves should be taking the lead (although in my view no one deserves at the moment) and the one who deserves should be respected and well regarded. The people who speak Urdu are as much respectable for me as the people speaking Sindhi, Balochi, Pashto or Punjabi or other languages. I believe we all are Pakistanis and creation of any difference will tantamount to weaken the country and weaken the loving bond of relationship among all citizens of Pakistan.

At the same time I have all due regard for your likings and I cannot at all comment on the basis you have adopted for having such likings because I am no body to do it.

My brother you can write whoever's name with Hitler and you can like whoever you wish. Personally, I do like the manifesto of the party being discussed although I believe it is only a piece of paper.

I wrote in my post that the mentioning of the name of Hitler with Altaf is a co-incidence specifically because the internationally renowned websites do compare the both, their styles, their approach, their way of speech and the methodology of their leadership. Further, Altaf at his own has expressed his likings for Hitler. Do you need reference?

I wonder if anywhere any one has ever compared Jinnah with Hitler specially focusing their habits, attitude and approach of leadership.

So, mentioning the name of Hitler with Jinnah draws only one inference that they both are renowned persons and leaders of the history. But mentioning the name of Hitler with Altaf draws lot more inferences. I hope you would be knowing them and might have seen their comparisons. I think here the matter of half glass empty or half glass filled does not apply. If you feel it does; I don't tend to get into debate.

As far as development of Karachi is concerned, we should not forget that every leadership has a responsibility to establish and develop the area the people of which have voted for them. You might have visited Lahore or Faisalabad or other cities of Punjab in the previous tenures of Shahbaz or Ellahi. They had been doing works on similar lines or may be on a better pace than it. So, it is a responsibility, not a credit. People vote for entrusting this responsibility. Yes, the one who does not fulfill his responsibility should be criticized; which thing, alas, our masses don't do at all. Despite of lots of work on record, there are number of things in Karachi that are yet to be achieved and that still in this age make the one and only metropolitan city of Pakistan as worst place to live at. It is not to criticize any one, we all know that so much has been done and so much is yet to be done. I believe that owing to its biggest population it will take huge time to overcome the problems and I also believe that the example set by Mustafa Kamal will help the people to come, to improve the remaining weak areas.

As far as voting for generation to generation of same family is concerned you are true in pointing out this issue. Our nation is one of the lowest literacy ratio carrying nation and these problems will persist in foreseeable future regardless of whatever our leaders have done.

Where we criticize the generation to generation same family leadership, we should also criticize non-democratic behaviors existing within the political parties as well. Have you ever seen any justified, fair, unbiased internal elections in any political party in Pakistan? If it happens, we are at once told of "wills" or "Un-opposed status". The ones who disagree are thrown out of the parties, are killed, massacred or sent to jails. What the heck? Don't we know which type of "wills" and "Unopposed status" these are in fact? I am not mentioning anyone but don't you question yourself how and why a political party never gives birth to any new brain? Why same person remains life time Quaid for these parties despite of having huge defamatory allegations? Why every now and then leadership runs out of country and seeks asylum from others while still not leaving sucking out the blood of nation? Why their own lives are important but the lives of their workers are penniless? Why they don’t dare to come back when others are in governance? Why a democratic political party speaks nothing but the sayings of one man thus making it a factual one man show all around? Is it democracy and are we praising for democratic message and practice of any particular party? Do you feel even a single political party is oblivious of all these internal non-democratic practices? Everyone knows what’s going on. And again remember, it’s not only one party; our all parties and their leaderships are one and same thing.

You see Americans? They uncover a new person, a new brain, a new leader, every now and then and that new brain makes out a history in such a legendary way (at least for Americans). Study the achievements of any of their leaders for their own nation. Any one; you name it. Why? Do you ever think on it before praising any political setup in Pakistan? Allah helps those who try to do something at their own and there are always reasons for which nations are worldly blessed.

Where we criticize generation to generation leaderships, we should also not forget the unrest these political parties create for achieving their targets, the "bhatta" these parties recover from citizens by phone call threats (and even from a street-hawker having his small stall on the corner of a street), target killings caused by these parties, across road firing used to be done like a child's play, terrorist activities these parties support and cause to do, every day changing political loyalties and supports without showing any character just to earn their own benefits, so forth and so on.

I think I have conveyed my message; now I can’t stress you to understand it in any particular way.

Regards,

- WARDAH - 07-14-2010

kami bhai. . . miti pao g y getting so serious? cooooool down.

- raza 123 - 07-14-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br />Raza.

Yeh Ek paisay ka diologue Bol kar tumhain Yaqeenan Bohat itminaan hua hoga. I just Appreciate them, because they are more better than me, They did more Hard-Work. Truth is, Main nahi kar saka Woh sab Jo unhon nay kia hay.

Fortunately you are not Accepting their Achievements, More Worst is That, U even don't have enough Heart to Accept their Hard-Work. Sirf Baatain karna Aur Buraiyan nikalna Bohat Asaan hota hay, but to set an example is Always hard to done. Agar Tumharay khayal main Woh Buray hain Tu Tum unsay Acha Kaam kar k Role-Model bun saktay ho, Nahi Tu Atleast khamoshi tu Akhtyaar kar hi saktay ho, As Sirf Baatain karnay say nahi Pedaa hua kartay.

Regards.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Yasir

NOthing[D]
I Quit G AAAAAAAAAAAA Altaf P[D]

- yasir_live - 07-14-2010

KamranAcA.

Dear Main zehniat ki Baat kar raha hun, Jin logon k main nay Naam likhay Thay, Phir uss main Hitler kaa bhi naam tha, Kisi nay Yeh q nahi kaha k Yasir In logon k saath tum nay Hitler ka naam likh kar satya-naas kia hay, Y only Altaaf ? Umeed hay meraa Message Convey ho chuka hay Aap Tak.

You know What, Karachi k ilawa doosri Cities k Log mujhay yahaan bohat miltay hain and most of them are even my close friends, Khi main kisi Machar ya Makhi k marnay ki bhi khabar aiey Tu log baghair kisi evidence k Fatwa jaari kartay hain k Janaab Yeh Mutehda nay kia hoga, Chahay baad main pata chalay k Yeh khabar hi jhooti hay. Main isi zehniat ki baat kar raha tha.

Let me assure you as well, my intentions are not to divide the nation on the bases of City, Political Party, Religion. Aur shayad Aap ko bhi maloom hoga k mari Hazaar Tak ki posts main kabhi bhi iss kisam ki intension nahi rahi.

Anyways, Let Them say What they feel satisfied of, As they have complete rights.

Regards.

- raza 123 - 07-14-2010

haan me likhna bhul gya k tumne hitler ki bajadi hai P

- WARDAH - 07-14-2010

yasir. . .oooooooooo now i got u tumko asl aitraz ye hai k hitler ko kio ni bola!! hmmmmm!! ok ok !! baqi sb to thek hai but yasir tum ny achy khasy bndon k sath kiska (hitler n altaaf) naam lga dia, styanas maar dia.heheheheheh now happy? kidding ab plz dil ko lga k cht sy chlang na lga daina.ziada dil brdashta ho jao to sensible k haan chly aana aik dm theek kr dain gy us k bhai tumhain.hahahahahohohohehe

- MuhammadMohsinHussainKhan - 07-14-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ANAM NAZ</i>
<br />I also do not belive in favritism.... So no one.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">[Wink]it shows how selfish you are

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WARDAH</i>
<br />yasir. . .oooooooooo now i got u tumko asl aitraz ye hai k hitler ko kio ni bola!! hmmmmm!! ok ok !! baqi sb to thek hai but yasir tum ny achy khasy bndon k sath kiska (hitler n altaaf) naam lga dia, styanas maar dia.heheheheheh now happy? kidding ab plz dil ko lga k cht sy chlang na lga daina.ziada dil brdashta ho jao to sensible k haan chly aana aik dm theek kr dain gy us k bhai tumhain.hahahahahohohohehe
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">[)]Waisay Wardah tumhara Altaf Ya hitler nay kia bigara hai jo tum nay unka rolaa paya hua hai . [D]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MuhammadMohsinHussainKhan</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WARDAH</i>
<br />yasir. . .oooooooooo now i got u tumko asl aitraz ye hai k hitler ko kio ni bola!! hmmmmm!! ok ok !! baqi sb to thek hai but yasir tum ny achy khasy bndon k sath kiska (hitler n altaaf) naam lga dia, styanas maar dia.heheheheheh now happy? kidding ab plz dil ko lga k cht sy chlang na lga daina.ziada dil brdashta ho jao to sensible k haan chly aana aik dm theek kr dain gy us k bhai tumhain.hahahahahohohohehe
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">[)]Waisay Wardah tumhara Altaf Ya hitler nay kia bigara hai jo tum nay unka rolaa paya hua hai . [D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">mean to tum ho hi aur ab yeh sab............

- WARDAH - 07-14-2010

MuhammadMohsinHusainKhan. . .tum ny itni takleef kio ki itna bra naam likhny ki khali "akhrot" likh daity to hum sb smjh jaty [p]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WARDAH</i>
<br />MuhammadMohsinHusainKhan. . .tum ny itni takleef kio ki itna bra naam likhny ki khali "akhrot" likh daity to hum sb smjh jaty [p]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"> Lagta hai tumhara bht pala para hai akhroton say , isiliya bar bar yaad arahay hian n i m not akhrot ,[Wink]

- ciapk - 07-14-2010

Akhrot kia hota hy ?-)

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ciapk</i>
<br />Akhrot kia hota hy ?-)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Akhrot ! a fruit which is harder from out side but very tasty from inside and very help full for others

- WARDAH - 07-14-2010

ciapk. . .woi hota hai jo yeh pthan (akhrot) sahib kr rhy hain.

<br />ciapk. . .woi hota hai jo yeh pthan (akhrot) sahib kr rhy hain.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">tum ciapk ko kyun samjha rahi ho mainay acha define kardia hai usay , tum khud samajh jao yahi kaafi hai